The Bet

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're scared. Aren't you?" he asked with his famous smirk.

"What the hell?! No! Of course not, but why do I have to watch it?" I asked impatiently.

"Because I said so. Now shut up and watch the damn movie."

"Hmmmmm why do you not like me? Are you jealous that I'm smarter than you?" I said in a teasing tone. Then I saw the movie stopped. I turned to Sehun with a questioning face.

"Why the would I be jealous?! There's no way in hell you could be smarter than me." he replied in a cocky tone.

"ugh. Okay okay I'm sorry." I said. I didn't want him to be mad and I guess I should try to control my temper and be the usual me.

"Yea, that's what I thought. You'll never be as good as me."...... I lost the patience I was just beggining to recover. Something about him just makes me snap. It makes me want to murder him and I wouldn't regret it. But he is a guest and my parents told me to be nice. Gosh I hate jerks like him!

"Sehun. I hate you." I stated. He chuckled then gave me a glare. I kinda regret saying that now... Sehun began to come closer. He pinned me against the couch.

"Well I didn't like you the moment I laid eyes on you." he whispered. It gave me the chills and I gently pushed him off, I know I have to be nice with him because he really knows how to push my buttons. Pain in the .

"Pabo, I really think you should consider me as your equal because I don't want you to think you're smarter than me." I said innocently with puppy eyes. His face got serious and glared hard at me. He seemed even angrier than when I kicked his balls. Wait, scratch that. Maybe not AS mad

"First you call me pabo, THEN YOU WANT ME TO CONSIDER YOU MY EQUAL?! You really are ing stupid." he said with a smirk. I was beggining to get angry. This time, not even trying to convince myself that he's just a guest would work on controlling me. 

"What else do you expect me to call you?! I'm smarter than you AND I even bet you that I can beat you at fighting." his smirk grew bigger. Uh Ohhhh... !!! I take that back!!! I have no idea if he can fight! I can't have him beat me, I guess I have to start training once more.

"Alright little miss troll. I bet you that I can beat you in a fight. No weapons, just our fists. Oh and dream on ugly troll, you'll never beat me. The only reason you did at the trivia was because I was concentrating on actual important things." He said in a oh-no-you-didn't tone. 

"Alright pretty boy, what's the catch?"

"Simple. If I win, you have to be my personal slave and obey my EVERY command." he replied with a smirk. I scoffed.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled at him.

"Why? You afraid you're going to lose? It's okay, I don't blame you." he said in a cocky and teasing voice.

"Trust me I won't. For how long?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"I'll decide once I beat you." he said in a cocky tone. I got angry. Man! I bet he is ist. Hmm but would he really challenge a girl if he was? 

 

Sehun's POV

"I'll decide once I beat you." I replied. I saw her face start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter