Chapter 6

It's All Lies [H I A T U S]

"Eunkyung-ah!"

Daehyun's voice called out to me while waving his arms over the cluster of students waiting for their foods at the counter. It was once again our break time and I was getting ready leave the place until Daehyun's loud voice whooped me over. He ran over and looped his slender arms around my neck.
 
"Why don't you join us eat over there?" Daehyun beamed whilst pointing at an empty table near the window at the far corner to the left of the large cafeteria we were currently in. It was adjacent to the populars' table so I didn't think it was quite a good idea.
 
"I don't know. I'm kind of busy." I tried to removing his arms around me but he firmly kept it in place. It was just then that I noticed Taehyung trailing behind him, vaguely staring at me. 
 
"Aw come on!" Daehyun whined. "It's so boring in the library and besides, I want to get to know you more." he pointed out. And without me noticing it, we were already seated on the dark blue, wooden chairs. They already started gnawing on their foods while I just sat there, feeling awkward as ever. I stared emptily at my uneaten food and kept on contemplating on why the heck am I with these two brothers. Daehyun seemed to notice it and asked, "Why aren't you eating?" He tilted his head to the side.
 
"I—"
 
"Hyung, can't you see? She doesn't like you." Taehyung cut me off. 
 
"N–no!" I waved my hand in front of me in denial. "I'm not just used to all this stuff."
 
"What do you mean?" Daehyun asked in confusion.
 
Before I can answer, Taehyung threw me another question. "Didn't you have any friends before?" He asked, suddenly interested. Their heads were drawing nearer and nearer as they asked me more questions that I have to move myself away.
 
"Well," I scratched the back of my neck, deciding if whether I should tell them the truth or not. "I have my brother to keep me company here before he went to college." They were looking at me expectantly so I went on. "But now that he isn't around, I kind of have no one." I tittered. 
 
Daehyun tsk-ed and said, "Don't worry Eunkyung, you have us now." he smiled widely, showing off his cute little whisker dimples.
 
I didn't realize how big the smile that slowly appeared on my face all of a sudden because of the statement Daehyun made. After years of being alone in this prison they call school, I think finally found someone who was willing to be with me. I assumed this school year wouldn't be too bad after all. I took a glance at Taehyung, and to my surprise he was staring intently at me, as if trying to figure me out. He also seemed to notice that I was looking back at him, then slowly, the side of his lips went upward, revealing a grin that made his eyes shape like cresecents that I see every night. I was completely taken aback since I haven't seen him beam at me like that. Finally, I felt that somehow, I was normal.
 
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
 
I stared at her for awhile before returning her smile with mine. She doesn't seem so bad after all. 
 

*Edited*

I'm baaack~ /insert the song She's Back by INFINITE here/

Sorry if this was really short. TT^TT This was chapter I made when I was bored in class. HIHI. Will you start to open up in the next chapter? hmm. Let's all find out together, yeah? I'll try and update this tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :)

► COMMENT! 
► SUBSCRIBE!
► VOTE!
 
If you want! :D
 

OH! Read this sweet story made by my friendnekochii! -----> Do You Want Some Tea?

You won't regret it. ;)