29.

Why Did I Fall In Love With You

Hello :)

You don't know how happy you made me.... People who never commented were the ones commenting, thank you! Really, you made me happier than ever. I finally know some of my silent readers so I'm thankful.

I actually need to apologise to all of you. I think my way of writing is improving but this fanfic has a really bad writing style. I'm so sorry *bows* I was thinking of re-writing but I'll finish all of this first. I'm really sorry for this fanfic's quality!

I'm starting classes tomorrow! I don't want to ;_;

Oh, and check my new fanfics! I'm writing a Jaejoong fanfic for the first time.... And it fts Super Junior, Mblaq, infinite, block b, etc... Some of the members, not all. If you check "Killing For Love" you'll understand.

Oh and btw... I did a super junior parody... What do you think?

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading/watching and I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Tell me your thoughts after reading it. Even if you only write if you liked or not, it's important!

Bj <3


 

- And now, directly from South Korea, we present you DONG BANG SHIN KI! - Taiwanese fans clapped with excitement. The tv show was full of cassies who seemed extremely glad for seeing their idols perform after so long.

- What are you doing, Dong Bohai? - A guy frowned and tried to steal the controller from his friend. - Are you watching that korean band again? What's so good about them?

Dong Bohai didn't reply and turned off the tv. - YAH, don't turn it off, I want to watch it! - his friend grumbled. Bohai just shrugged and left the living room.

"After so many years you're doing fine, Changmin. I wonder if you still remember me." Bohai thought. He had been a fanatic fan of DBSK since DBSK's comeback. Thanks to that, he had found Changmin.

 

- Kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida. - The boys bowed to the staff. It was their first performance in Taiwan after three years and their fifth performance since their comeback, that was two years ago.

They smiled and bowed to everyone on the way to their room. When they walked in, all their smiles were off. They were tired, sweaty and a heartbreaking silence was on.

Changmin gave water bottles to everyone. - You're lucky, I was nice enough to pay for this. Next time I won't do it. - Changmin frowned at the silence. - What's going on people? - No response. - Yah, I asked you what was going on!?

Yoochun approached him from behind and touched his shoulder. - Hyungs are a bit melancholics, that's all.

- Is that your answer? Fine. Do as you please. I'm not a 20 years old kid anymore but you still don't trust me. - Changmin mumbled.

Yunho suddenly threw the bottle to the floor, making the water splash. - Even if we told you, you wouldn't believe us. Even if we told you, you wouldn't remember. So what's the point on doing it? - Yunho turned his back and left the room.

Junsu ran outside to see if he could reach Yunho while Yoochun stayed in the room with Changmin.

- Was he talking about that other guy.... what was his name.... ?

- Jaejoong. - Yoochun answered him. - Jaejoong.

- So, what has Jaejoong to do with that mood swing of him?

Yoochun sat on the sofa and signaled Changmin to seat with him. - Today is the day Jaejoong disappeared. Don't you remember him, Minnie?

- Wh-Minnie? - somehow that nickname seemed a bit familiar to him. - Why did you call me that?

Yoochun opened his eyes widely. - You remember it? Jaejoong used to call you that!

- What a stupid nickname!

- You used to say so too but you didn't mind.

Changmin rested his back on the back of the sofa. - Tell me more things about that Jaejoong guy then.

Yoochun smiled and rested his head on his hands. - Jaejoong is a cute guy. He was handsome, too handsome actually, he was pretty like a girl. He was the soul of our group. Without him, DBSK isn't the same. He used to make us laugh it didn't matter the situation we were in, we had an amazing voice and he loved you the most, to the point of insanity. For you he gave up being an idol. We don't know where did he go but singing was his live. Without it and without you.... we couldn't find him and after these years our search is getting useless. We fear... that he did something bad.

Changmin suddenly straightened himself. - Something bad, how? What did he do? Why?

Yoochun got scared after seeing Changmin so distressed. - Changmin ah... Don't tell me.... You always remembered Jaejoong?

There was an awkward silence after that and Changmin shook his head. - N-No, I don't. But it's still too much for me to know a guy can do something bad because of me. Show me a picture of him, let me search for him as well.

Yoochun held his iPad and searched his name on google. - Here.

Yoochun gave it for Changmin to see but Changmin suddenly stood up, making it fall. - That is... I've seen that guy before.

Yoochun stood up from the shock. - WHAT?

- When the president told us to wait and take some vacations before our comeback and I went to visit my family... he was my neighbor there. He was weird, always following me around and telling me  weird stuff, and I always ignored him, but it was definitely him.

Yoochun turned off his iPad. - Are you sure?

- Yes. - Changmin nodded.

- Is there any possibility he is still here?

- Anni. He disappeared after some days. But he gave me this. - Changmin took a necklace from his pocket. - I don't know what is this, but-

- It's the necklace he bought you for christmas.  - Yoochun had tears in his eyes. - Open it.

Changmin frowned. - This can be opened?

- That's like a medallion. - Changmin tried to open it and when he did it he saw a picture of both of them... and a ring inside of it.

- A ring?

Yoochun picked it up. - Look at the insignias. "JaeMin Eternal Love". That was typical of him..

Changmin touched his head and felt sad. - It should have been awfull for him knowing I didn't remember him.

- No, I'm sure he was happy because he could be closer to you then.

Changmin slowly and carefully closed the medallion and put the necklace back on his pocket. - I don't know why but I always saved it whenever I went. I- We need to search for him again.

Yoochun nodded.

 

"Dong Bohai" He looked around him. "You're back to Korea."

Somehow it felt weird. Taiwan was his house now, he seemed not to know South Korea anymore. Two days before, when he saw DBSK's concert in Taiwan, he decided to come back and see DBSK. Luckily Changmin would still remember him.

Changmin was always his guardian angel. The one he always took care of and treasured. Bohai promised him he would come back and he was going to fulfill that promise. Especially now that he heard Changmin didn't have any girlfriend.... or boyfriend.

He took out the DBSK tickets. The concert would start between two hours. He ran to get a taxi, and when he got it he went to his hotel to change clothes and eat something.

 

Two hours later, he was already on the venue and DBSK was doing his presentation. Bohai frowned when he saw only four members on stage. "I thought the other member was sick or something but from what I heard... Didn't they have a fifth member?" Bohai thought that maybe the company was trying to find a replacement and meanwhile they would only perform as four.

"Wise decision" Bohai thought. "That way DBSK will get more fame and prestigious and SME can get more people interested on it... and also save money for a little longer."

As an intro, DBSK performed "Stand By You". What kind of song was that? Why would they start with that one? Bohai felt a sudden will to cry but he held back. Following was "Keep Your Head Down", "Mirotic", "Rising Sun", "The Way You Are", "Flower Boy" and some slow songs at the end, finishing it with "In Heaven".

Bohai's eyes followed Changmin everywhere. He seemed way sadder than all the concerts and shows he had seen him. Why did he seem he was not singing to the audience? The other members seemed a bit oblivious too but they always were like that since Bohai started accompanying them and he could understand why but.... Why was Changmin like that?

When the concert was over, Bohai somehow managed to enter the backdoor of the venue. He saw DBSK reunited. They were discussing something. Whatever, Bohai didn't care. He only had eyes to Changmin. He saw how the members hugged him and smiled. At least he had some friends to help him... All of a sudden Changmin looked at his direction but he antecipated and hided. He stopped peeking and disappeared.

"Changmin ah.... This time I promise to make you fall for me." Bohai said, while going to the exit. Changmin wouldn't ran away from him this time. Or wasn't he Dong Bohai.