Chapter 5

BitterSweet Marriage

 

1 month later..

 

Donghae called and wanted to meet her and she agreed immediately. Every time they went out she never felt this uncomfortable, the way he looked at her was so different compared to before.

 

“ Let’s get married. ”

 

“ What? ”

 

Jessica was so shocked that she almost spills her drink.

 

YoonA left me without saying any word and now there’s no sign of her no matter how I’ve tried to find. You know who did this, didn’t you?”

 

After he came back from Taiwan, he sent his men to find her in almost every corner of the city but still he couldn’t find her. He even hired the best investigator but still there’s no sign of her and her family.

 

He thought that there would be someone who was behind all of these things. He couldn’t think of anyone but the girl that talked to his girlfriend when he was on the way to the airport and her name is Jessica Jung.

 

“ She left you without saying anything?  What do you mean by that? ”, Jessica was stunned by what he had said just now.

 

“ I wonder why you looks so surprised by what I’ve said and plus I think you already tried too hard to replace YoonA which I think you will never will and never be. ”, He smirked.

 

“ I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say. ”

 

Now this time Jessica was angry by what Donghae had just said. She really don’t understand why he said those things and its really confusing her.

 

After dating him for 3 times, she kept her promise by telling her parents that they can’t be together and she also mentioned that she doesn’t wanted to be with him.  For the past 1 month, she even thought that two of them would be very happy and cherish every moment they spent together but who knows things turned out this way.

 

“ That’s right! A very pretty and breath-taking two faces drama queen like you, why don’t you just tell me that you don’t know a single thing about this and you’re totally innocent. ”, He looked fierce this time.

 

He can’t bare this pain alone and he wanted Jessica to feel him the pain that she gave him and more than that he wanted to feel the word Revenge.

 

“ Honestly, I met her but I didn’t tell to leave you and I just.. ”

 

“ I knew it, you just talked to her like what my parents did and you even took the chance to compared and told her that the capacity between you and her are different and say something more that I don’t have to mention it but you know it yourself right? ”

 

“ I didn’t say that.”, She refused that scary accusations. She doesn’t want to see the two of them suffer from the pain that’s why she went and talked to her secretly and even hide from Donghae because she don’t want YoonA to give up this love easily.

 

She knows that Donghae always wanted YoonA to live her life happily so she find a job and even let her borrow some of her money because she think that YoonA needs it for her family.

 

But now it turns out this way..

 

“ You can say whatever you want but I wanted to get married with you and I want you to answer me now. ”, Donghae can’t stand her excuses no more.

 

She knows he wanted more than the marriage but what can she do?

 

Yes or No, it’s up to her.

 

Donghae please listen me, that day .. ”

“ Your answer not your excuses, that’s what I want. ”, He cut her words with his no mercy voice.

 

Jessica looked down sadly with disappointed in her eyes.

 

“ I almost forgot that in front of me you don’t know how to say the right things. ”, Donghae smirked and continued “ Alright! Tomorrow afternoon.”

 

After what he said, he walked away without looking back.

 

Jessica slowly sits down. She couldn’t think of anything and her mind was blank. She doesn’t understand why he hated her so much. She stared at his seat silently and her tears began to fall.

 

She has to decide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter and wrong grammar!

i have my goverment exam that's why T___T
 

hope you enjoy!