Chapter 4

BitterSweet Marriage

 

Their third date, they’re in one bar. Donghae drank nonstop no matter how Jessica had tried to stop him.

 

“ She wanted to break up with me ”, Donghae told Jessica with his painful voices and lifted the glasses up and began to drink again.

 

“ Why? “

 

They really love each other, don’t they? Why did this happen? That’s why Donghae looks so stressed today.

 

“ She told me that she had too much pressure. My parents knew that we still keeps in touch so they went to talked with her parents with some bitter words that she can’t stand anymore. ”, He said while disappointed with his own parents.

 

He still doesn’t understand why his parents did this to him. He never argue with them nor do something bad. When he was young, he always got an A+ on every subject that he took. He got a chance to study in the very best university and even sacrificed everything for his family.

 

YoonA is the only girl that he loves the most yet his parents never care about his feeling and they also tried almost every way to break him and her.

 

He talked to them many times but mostly failed to attempt their feelings towards YoonA.

 

“ What if.. I talk to them for you.. you think this could help or not? “, She can’t watching someone she loves the most crying his heart out like this.

 

“ They will never listen to you, till now I’ve just realized that I never meant anything to them. “, He smirked.

 

But .. He’s touch by her kindness.

 

“ Can you just stop drinking right now? ”, She took the glasses away from him.

 

He nodded and rests his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

 

She looked at his face quietly…

 

He’s crying his heart but she’s hurting her heart even more so she began to think.

 

“ He deserved happiness. “

 

 

 

Many days later…

 

Donghae hold his suitcase and fasten his walk to the car because he got his meeting at Taiwan.

 

He told them to move so they started the engine and went directly to the Airport. He looked through the window but then his eyes met two girls, one of them is his girlfriend and the other one is Jessica.

 

They stopped the car because of the traffics light and he open his car’s window so he could see clearer. He can see that Jessica is talking while hand her a black plastic bag and Yoona kept on crying and refused to receive it also.

 

The traffics light is green right now and slowly his bodyguard began to moved the car but then he shouted “ Go back now and faster! ”

 

“ I can’t do this Sir because if we go back, you will missed your meeting which is really important to your company. ”, One of his closest bodyguard told him firmly.

 

He looked at his watch and then looked back at the window.

 

He took his phone out of his pocket and started to call her immediately.

 

He called her for 5 times till she answered his called.

 

Donghae, Let’s break up. ”, She told him while sobbed hardly.

 

“ What? ”

 

“ I said let’s break up. I’m tired of everything. A girl like Jessica will take care of you well and even better than me from now on let’s not meet each other again. ”

 

YoonA? YoonA? ”, He shouted at his phone while she already ended the call.

 

His feeling was blank, he couldn’t think of anything right now.

He’s on airplane right now but his heart is on the ground.

 

Jessica, the two faces girl that just broke his heart hardly. He will take a revenge on her, even harder than her. Just wait Jung Jessica.

 

He Donghae won’t fall for her Jessica.

 

 

 

Sorry for wrong grammar and spellings and for the late update too :(
hope you guys enjoy ! (: