Chapter 3

BitterSweet Marriage

 

Many days later they’re on their very first date…

 

Their first date was held in the very Luxury French Restaurant. Jessica looks glamorous with just a simple dress and Donghae looks gentleman as usual by just wearing a V-shirt and a black suit covered outside. They talked non-stop that makes other people think that they’re the most suitable couple ever but no one knows that their conversation right now is all about one girl…

 

“ Her name is YoonA, She’s working in my company. She has a very beautiful face, pretty long hair, a very innocent woman I’ve ever met. She likes to drink green tea and most of all I love her so much. ”

 

Donghae soften his eyes and smile while talking about YoonA.

 

The word Love makes her heart cracked a bit.

 

He doesn’t know that his expression right now hurts someone so bad. Jessica sits and listens to him silently. She can feel that Donghae really like that girl. She’s happy for YoonA, the girl that he loves. On outside she looks very interested in what he’s saying but inside her heart breaks into million pieces.

 

Many years had past, she was just the who fell for him and its just a one-side love.

 

“ She’s great woman I admit it now. ”, She lifts her glass of wine up and drinks a bit.

 

“ I hope that you’ll find your right guy soon. ”, he takes his wine a sip.

 

“ You don’t need to comfort me ”, She waves her hand and smile.

 

“ I’m not comforting you, I’m wishing for you. ”, and suddenly he remember about something, “ My friend who’s working with me is a really great guy and he’s handsome man, Next time I’ll introduce you to him alright? ”

 

Yah, you don’t have to push me for someone and plus I can find by my own. ”, she pouted and did the mehrong.

 

“ It’s not what you’re thinking. ”

 

“ I know I’m just joking with you. ”, she jokes happily.

 

Her cheeks are now burning because of the power of wine. He asked if she’s okay and she answered him by shaking her head but the she shakes her head is like a drunken person. He giggles of how cute she is right now. He has a feeling that she’s a good person.

 

 

1 week later they just had their second date by just having lunch together near his company because of how tight his schedule was and he needs to take care of girlfriend too.

 

In the afternoon, Jessica wait for Donghae in front is his meeting room. She’s playing with her games in her Iphone but then she remember that his girlfriend works here too so she began to look for her.

 

She asked one staff which office that YoonA work in. He shows her the direction and she follows him.

 

She is really beautiful girl and she had a very innocent face like what Donghae had described. The way she smiles is breathtaking.

 

Jessica looks down and smiles weakly knowing that there’s someone who’s better than her.

 

Donghae who had just finished his meeting walks out from his office and saw Jessica walk into him.

 

“ Where did you just go? ”

 

Nah .. Just walking around your company. ”, She lied to him because if she tell him the truth it will be very awkward to them.

 

“ Ah okay, Lets go out for lunch you must be very hungry. ”, he smile at her.

 

“ Alright, Lets g- …..  Your girlfriend is there! ”, She saw YoonA by far and recognize her immediately.

 

YoonA turn her back and walk away, Donghae wants to follow her but Jessica is here and he can’t leave her like this …..

 

“ Go for her! I don’t want her to misunderstanding us and about the lunch lets have it next time. ”, She smiles and taps his shoulder.

 

“ I’m so sorry. ”, He quickly apologizes to her and hurry left for YoonA.

 

Jessica watch his back disappear in just a minute and she can’t describe how painful she was right now.

 

She knows that she can’t do anything beside wishing them last long forever but after seeing how worried he was towards her just now, she can’t help but feeling broken heart and hurt more than ever.

 

She cover her face with her hand and sighs heavily and walks to the elevator.

 

She really likes him and deeper than she ever though it would be. No matter how she tried to forget him … She just can’t.

 

She close her eyes and her lips form a smile but inside she already cried her heart out.

 

 

 

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling!