Chapter 4

September 1999.

Chapter 4
~~~~~~~~

Sitting next to the window sill Kyuhyun was staring across the street. He was staring at the buildings which he had come to guess the photo in his hand, had been taken from.


The KRY vocal session had taken longer than expected and they were all soon back in their dorm. Seeing as all the other members had various activities it was only the kry members who were home, for that Kyuhyun was slightly grateful.

Yesung had gone straight to his room mumbling words like 'eBay' and 'larger cage'. Ryeowook had gone to take a bath, but not before telling Kyuhyun to eat something before he went to bed.

However, Kyuhyun himself, had no idea what to do, he just wanted to leave to dorm and never come back.

While he was on his way back to the dorm the full reality of he situation hit him.

Someone had seen him.

Someone had seen his 'stamp'.

He just hoped the fan wouldn’t tell anyone, it’s not like anyone would believe it anyway, but it would cause unnecessary questions. Besides his hyung’s were very nosey.

Sighing, Kyuhyun leaned his elbows on the window ledge; he didn’t know how he ended up staring out the window at the greyish building. Maybe he thought he would see the perpetrator, yet he doubted that, it would have been very difficult to see anything from the distance between the two buildings with the eye and it would be near impossible to at night.

Taking one last glance at the photo in his hand Kyuhyun tucked it into his pocket. Maybe he was being too suspicious. Maybe the fans thought the stamp was a secret tattoo and won’t tell anyone about it? Maybe the fan thought his favourite number was 63. Maybe the fan was crazy and if it did come out he could play it off?

Maybe’s aren’t good enough.

What did they mean by soon?

“Aishhh, stop thinking” Kyuhyun whispered to himself. his hand through his hair, the maknae looked out at the dark sky. He was wary, angry, confused but overall he just wanted to sleep...

...but he couldn’t. If he woke up crying or worse bleeding, it would be much harder to use the same excuse he had used on Henry, mostly because his hyung’s would want him to prove it first.

Overprotective hyungs’ the maknae thought.

 

Groaning, he laid his head down on his arms 'maybe this is all a dream. Maybe when I wake up I can be the maknae of super junior...without the baggage.' with that thought, he barely knew he was failing asleep.



                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^

 

 

Kyuhyun didn’t like to sleep, especially when he had just beat his highest score in Super Mario Brothers, he would rather play his games.

So that’s what he did.

Lying on his bottom bunk in cabin 6, he had waited till his councillor had checked that the lights were off, before pulling out his game boy.

The 11 year old was still shocked that he was there, Taegeukgi camp, the famous music camp that produces the best of the best.

His dad hadn’t wanted him to attend the camp, but his mum had convinced the man, saying that it could put their young son off the interest of music for good.

'Never' the 11 year old smirked, even at his young age; he knew his passion lay in music.

Yet even though Kyuhyun loved the camp, he still found it somewhat boring. He was used to staying up all night at home either studying or sneaking around his bedroom playing on his computer. So whilst the other 9 boys in his cabin were sound asleep by 11'o clock, he was hiding under his duvet trying to escape the flying mushrooms on Mario brothers.

'C'mon jump, jump, jump, yes!’,young Kyuhyun whispered to himself, just as he completed the hardest mission he had yet to face, he was about to move on to the next level when he heard something.

‘A Councillor?’ he thought, turning his console off, he hid it under his pillow before lying flat on his bed.

After listening for a while he realised the noise was coming from the distance. Standing up, he slowly made his way to the door, careful not to wake up any of his cabin mates, the noise from out side getting louder and louder. Taking a deep breath he could feel his heartbeat drumming up against his ears, Kyuhyun opened the door, not expecting the sight he received.

The screams hit him full force, people in black were shouting, pointing guns at people, dragging other campers out of their cabins by their hair. Kyuhyun could see some councillors’ trying to get the children away, but either being shot or dragged back towards the others. He could see campers around him on their knees begging, he could smell smoke and fire and by looking to his right Kyuhyun could see a few cabins being burnt down. From what Kyuhyun could tell they were taking people towards the camp fire area, which lay at the centre of the entire camp.  

A shout pulled Kyuhyun from his thoughts, ‘Hey kid!’ looking to his left he saw a few of the people in black start to make there way towards him.

Without thinking twice Kyuhyun slammed the door shut and locked it. Turing around he saw his cabin mates look at him with curious and scared eyes. That’s when he knew, his life would never be the same again, and he didn’t like it one bit.


                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^

After exiting the elevator Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Sungmin waved goodbye to the other members who were going up to the 12th floor dorm.

“Teukie hyung don’t be too long if you want a shower” Heechul shouted, as the doors to the elevator closed.

Laughing, Leeteuk walked in-between the two of the other 11th floor members, thankfully his schedule had finished earlier than expected and managed to get a lift with his other members. After him and hyukie had announced the surprise fan signing event for the next day the phones were calling non-stop and the email network had broken down. Thankfully SM will make an official announcement later, but for now the leader just wanted to sleep, but before that he needed to do something.

“Hyung, as much as I love your company, why are you coming to our dorm?” Eunhyuk asked, as they got closer to the dorm.

“I just want to check on a certain member” the leader replied, being the first one to reach the door he opened it up revealing the bright hallway.

Sungmin looked at the leader, he knew who he was referring to, and was glad he wasn’t the only one concerned. “Kyuhyun?” he stated, half question, half fact.

Leeteuk turned around to face Sungmin “Kyuhyun.” He confirmed, moving on he made his way further into the dorm, while Eunhyuk tried to figure out what they were on about.

“Kyu? What about him? Is he ok? What’s he done?” Hyukie asked, catching up to his two hyung’s, who had now stopped in the living room. Looking over his hyung’s shoulders, he tried to get a peek at what made them stop, he couldn’t help the gummy smile that appeared on his face.

Taking his camera out, he moved closer to the sleeping figure, before a voice called him “don’t even think about it, hyuk.”

Turning around he put an innocent look on his face, while reluctantly putting his phone back in his pocket.

“Sungmin hyung, this is what we need to get our respect back, didn’t you see that TV programme the other day? They think Kyuhyun is Super Juniors ‘maknae on top’.” The younger whined to his hyung.

“Fine, take a picture, but I doubt Kyuhyun would be happy. I’m sure you sleep more than him anyway, do you really want to live in fear, of having a picture of you drooling posted on twitter?” Sungmin asked, chuckling as the younger made his way out the room, softly saying goodnight to his hyung’s but not before looking at the maknae’s sleeping figure.

Whilst the other two were talking, Leeteuk had made his way over to the maknae, smiling softly as he saw the youngest.

‘He must be tired’ the leader thought, as Sungmin made his way towards the two.

“He hasn’t been feeling well lately” Sungmin said, without removing his eyes off the sleeping maknae.

“I’ve noticed. We just need to keep a close eye on him, you know how stubborn he is when it comes to his health” the leader replied.

A soft whimper broke them out their thoughts, as the maknae started moving around in his sleep, beads of sweat appearing on his face.

Leeteuk frowned, softly brushing his hand through the maknae’s hair; it seemed to make him more relaxed.

“Hmm, a bit like you hyung” Sungmin replied, also frowning at the maknae’s actions, “lets get him in bed, he might feel more comfortable” slowly he bent down and carried the maknae bridal style towards their shared room.

Leeteuk couldn’t help but chuckle softly at the sight “and you both wonder why so many support KYUMIN”

“whatever hyung, imagine if the fans found out about you sending love notes to Kangin hyung”

“They are just to keep him up-to-date, not love notes”

“The fans wont see it that way” Sungmin sand as they reached the bedroom, they all needed to get some sleep, they had a long day tomorrow.


                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^

Somewhere in the centre of Incheon Metropolitan City, stood a lone building.

In that building sat a group of men, all of these men were in high class positions, from the government to the military.

“Are you sure he is alive?”

“We weren’t sure he was the one till the other day, but he is defiantly the last terrorist.”

“What about the kid?”

“He doesn’t know, but I’m sure he will find out soon”

“We have to tell him, if the terrorist gets him, it would be worse than death”

“I agree, the kid needs to be told he is in danger, maybe we can offer him protection”

“if the terrorist ‘Son Jeahyung’ gets the boy, who knows what he would do next.”

“So we tell the boy? Offer him protection?”

There on the table in front of the men sat two photos, one of a older man and one of Cho Kyuhyun.

“What if he won’t take the protection?” one of the men in a military uniform asked.

“we just catch the threat, before the kid needs protection”

with that they all gave a nod of their heads, and sat, staring at the two photos in front of them. The pity and sorrow for the boy overwhelming, with the hatred for the man who had a part in the fated 1999 September terrorist attack. 



                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all hate me ....i understand :(
sorry for not updating in ...forever...
i will update again soon ...im even writing the next chapter as we speak !! :D 

ok so not much action in this chapter....but i promise more members will be in he next chapter and there will be a bit of action aswell :D 
i know heechul has gone to the army :'( but in my fic he is still here :D 

$$$$$$$$$$ Did you see ACHA?? The pictures are of super junior members, in black, holding camras.....CREEPY OR WHAT?? 

THANKYOUUUU <3 faithful readers :)