Chapter one

September 1999.

HELLO READERS :D !!
Please read --->
I need to say this just to let people know, as you can see I started this story before the Oslo camp shootings and had a plot lined out.

I don’t know if I should carry on with this story or not so please let me know if you feel offended.

My story will not go into too much detail about the my camp disaster but if I accidently think it will, I will give a warning before hand.

i am sorry for anyone who lost their lives that fateful day or anyone who had to experience it.

On a slightly different note, Thank you to everyone who reviewed and subscribed if really makes me happy to know that there is at least some people who like my story :D

Any help/suggestions just private message me and i will get back to you
one more thing, i got a private message from someone who asked if i will be using all 13 members in my story :D i will be however some wont be here in the first few chapters.
Kangin=army
Hangeng=lawsuit
Kibum=acting
...however I will bring them back for our maknae.

Im also going to have Henry and Zhou mi have a few appearances cause I think they are part of the SuJu family :D

Now lets move on to a story about the favourite maknae !!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sitting with his eyes closed on one of the sofas was the maknae of super junior, Cho Kyuhyun.

The youngest member was currently resting on the 11th floor dorm after returning from an award ceremony with the rest of s.

Kyuhyun couldn’t hold back the smirk that spread across his face as he remembered his hyung’s reactions at wining the Golden Disk Award forAsian Popularity.

 

The way their leader had tears rolling down his face as he accepted the award.

The way Yesung and Siwon kept bowing down to the audience, gratitude showing through their smiles.

The way Eunhyuk and donghae created more fanfics.

The way Shindog, Ryeowook and Heechul hugged each other.

The way Sungmin stood stunned to the spot but smiling along with the rest.

 

To others it wasn’t a big award.

But for super junior all their awards were something to be cherished.

When they had been called for winning the award, Kyuhyun was just as shocked as the others, he smiled like the others, and showed thanks like the others but deep down he knew he wasn’t as excited as them.

He couldn’t understand why he couldn’t be happy like the others and had felt guilty for not appreciating the award as much as he should.

Breathing heavily, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and observed his dorm room. At the moment super juniors 11th floor dorm room was empty, the remaining 9 members had gone up to the 12th floor to celebrate their success at winning.


Kyuhyun had insisted he would join them later however he had no intention of doing so.

Moving slightly, the maknae cringed as his joints stuck together, ever since he was young he had gone through periods of time were even the slightest bit of movement would cause him unbearable pain

....of course he didn’t let the other members know about this besides he had long ago taught himself how to hide the pain.

Gently removing himself from the couch, he slowly made his way to the bathroom picking up a baggy shirt and jogging bottoms on his way. The dorm was extremely dark with the only source of light coming from the street lamps outside, opening the bathroom door the young man looked at the ceiling were the soft beating of music could be heard from the party upstairs.
 

Aishh bet the neighbours are happy...’ he thought.

Closing the bathroom door behind him he slowly removed his black suit they had all been forced to wear to the ceremony. Turning himself around so he was facing the large mirror he started to study his reflection.

Unlike his hyung’s, there wasn’t any photos of him topless nor had he ever public removed his cloths. In reality he doesn’t even remove his cloths in front of his hyung’s or walk around without a shirt on.

Fans say it’s because of his car accident he had in 2007, they say that the maknae was embarrassed because of the scars he gained through that experience.

They were only partly right.
He only gained a maximum of 4 scars because of the accident. Not even noticeable ones.

Even before the accident Kyuhyun had never removed his cloths, his hyung’s noticed but never made a fuss about it, it’s not like everyone had Siwons abs after all.

However only looking at the young man as he was now, shirtless, would people understand the true reason.

The young man had abs that would make any girl swoon, that wasn’t the problem, the problem was noticeable on first sight it was the scars that marred his body. The scars varied all over his chest; dark, light, long, thin the list went on.

They didn’t stop at his chest though, the scars carried on, rotating to his back, were the number of scars increased and increased until you got to the bottom of his back.

it wasn’t the only thing on his back either, there in thick dark ink tattooed in the middle of the mans muscular back was the number 63 with a dark circle surrounding it.

The tattoo was roughly done and had seemed to be done years ago as it had a slight stretch to it.

“My number...” Kyuhyun’s voice became horse as emotions swelled up inside him.

Hearing the door to the dorm slam shut, surprised Kyuhyun quickly got into the bottoms and baggy top he brought with, just in time as he heard his name being called from the living area.

“Coming hyung, just a moment” taking one more glance in the mirror, he made his way towards the sound of his name.


 The bright light hit his eyes as soon as he opened the door. Making his way to the living room while his eyes were still adjusting to the light was easier said than done as Kyuhyun realised, by bumping into several things on his way.

Reaching the living room Kyuhyun immediately dropped on the nearest couch. Upon hearing someone clearing their throat he looked up to see who had entered the dorm unexpectedly.

Sungmin stood there looking down at the maknae with a look of humour on his face, obviously at the young mans actions.

“....yes hyung? You called” Kyuhyun smirked looking up at one of his favourite hyung’s.

“I just came to see what was taking so long, your missing the party” he replied while moving towards the kitchen “and to get more snacks, hyuk dared Yesung to see what he could get heebum to eat” looking up from the cupboard with packets of biscuits in his arms he turned towards the maknae and gave a disgusted face,

“long story short, that cat can eat more than all of us put together! However Heechul’s looking for someone to kill after his baby was sick on his favourite black hat” laughing, Sungmin made his way back over to the sofas with his arms full.

“So that’s the real reason you came here, for an escape?”  Kyuhyun asked with a straight face however Sungmin could detect the playfulness behind the question.

“Damn you caught me” Sungmin replied with a shocked expression, “so when you getting dressed? Ill wait here for you” he carried on, dumping all the food he stole into a plastic bag next to him.

Turning his head away from his hyung, he tried to think of an excuse, he didn’t think it was fair if he went up to celebrate as part of the group, he didn’t deserve to.

“Actually hyung I think I’m just going to go to bed, I don’t feel too good” Kyuhyun replied, he hoped it would work, he really didn’t feel too good mentally or physically.

Sungmin stopped what he was doing and looked at the maknae worriedly. Kyuhyun still had his head faced away so he couldn’t see what his expression was however he could see the stiffness of the young mans body. Moving slowly towards him Sungmin gently put a hand against his forehead.

“kyu your freezing. Do you want me to make you soup? Or i could get Wookie to make you some? Do you want me to turn the heating on? or I could-“

Kyuhyun quickly cut his hyung off,

 “Min, leave it ill be fine, the heating’s on and I just want to go a bed” finally looking towards his hyung he gave him a pleading look hoping the elder would go back to the party and not add to his guilt.

“Fine but I’m staying here!” Sungmin finalised, with one nod of his head.

“Sungmin, please go enjoy the party, ill be here sleeping you have no use right now” Kyuhyun whined, sometimes his hyung’s were so stubborn. “Go back to the party, I swear ill text you if I need you. Don’t make me force you out hyung because I will”

Kyuhyun continued, and started making a move to stand up. Chuckling at his efforts Sungmin also stood up and grabbed his bags,

“Fine maknae relax. Ill go but I will keep checking on you. Keep your phone next to your bed and text me if you need me and I expect you to text me in around 2hours to let me know your ok, if you don’t ill send one of the others down...” Sungmin continued to list as he was pushed to the door.

“Aishhh got it hyung. I understand just go” Kyuhyun said while rolling his eyes at his hyung s behaviour.

Opening the main door Sungmin turned around concern still on his face “respect me maknae, your lucky your ill...” laughing slightly the older one carried on “please let me know if you need me kyu , its my job as an elder brother to look after you, I know you don’t want me to tell the others so I wont, as long as you stick with my conditions”

Smiling brightly Sungmin left the dorm and started making his way down the corridor pausing slightly he turned around to look at the maknae who was just about to close the door,
 

“... and Kyuhyunnie? Go straight to bed ok?" Kyuhyun sighed. Closing the front door he went straight to his room, turning the lights off on his way and setting his alarm for two hours time, he then got swiftly under his duvet.

Sometimes Sungmin’s aegyo was too much.

 

‘Brother’ smiling Kyuhyun drifted off to dreamland, however it wasn’t long till it became his occurring nightmare.

 

                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

^*^

Sorry about the long wait :D
i will update quicker i promise :) !!
what did you think of it ?
if you commented before i left a comment back :D
thankyou for reading people :D !!