Chapter 2

September 1999.

 


Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~

He was running, he didn’t know for how long, but didn’t think he had got very far. He could still hear the screaming.

The forest that surrounded the camp was dark and he was finding it extremely hard to move through never mind the fact he was running.

Yet he couldn’t stop. He had to get help...

Faster.

“Yah! What do you mean they lost a kid? Find it! We’re starting to record soon. GO!”

Kyuhyun immediately came to a stop and hid behind the nearest tree. His heart beating strongly against his broken chest. They were looking for him, he knew that much, but what did they mean by recording? Poking his head from behind the tree he could see two men, wearing the same black thick cloths as the others, he could smell the stench of flesh yet he didn’t know if that was coming from him or the men.

Most likely both.

In a flash both men took off running in different directions and Kyuhyun knew he couldn’t stay were he was and immediately took off.

 He didn’t understand what was happening or why but as the rain and thunder pelted against his chest he knew nothing would ever be the same again.


                                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^



Kyuhyun awoke with a start, his breathing was ragged and he knew he must have looked a complete state.

He was used to the ‘dreams’. They happened every night, although not always the same, they were always about the same thing.

Groaning he could feel the light pouring through the curtains and knew he wouldn’t get back to sleep now.

 ‘Time to get up’ he thought ‘I’m hungry anyway

Turning over so his back was facing the wall, the maknae made a move to get up, when he noticed something different about his room. Looking up he noticed another pair of eyes staring right back at him, startled he jumped back, trying to hide his shock whilst making his breathing normal again.

‘’Henry, care to explain why your ogling me, while I’m sleeping may I add?” looking at the youngest member of super junior M, expecting a smart comeback from the Canadian, Kyuhyun was surprised when he saw concern on his dongsaeng’s face.

“Henry...everything ok?”Kyuhyun continued, moving closer and putting a hand on the boys shoulder.

“Hy-hyung, I –erm- well” the young man started, trying to look anywhere apart from his hyung,

 “...me and mimi are going back to china and came to say goodbye but wookie hyung said you were sleeping and no one else wanted to risk waking you up so I offered cause I can run the fastest but when I came over to you –you- you were crying hyung? And not just silently either but full on weeping. The only reason the others didn’t hear you is because of the soundproof room” Henry finished finally looking up at his hyung again.

Kyuhyun looked at the boy, trying to comprehend what he was saying at such a fast pace, reaching upwards towards his face he realised the youngest was right; he had tears streaming from his eyes. Quickly wiping them away, he tried to think of an excuse, he had never cried before because of one of his ‘dreams’ and last night wasn’t even a bad one.

“Aww is Henry worried about hyung?” Kyuhyun teased the younger hoping to put the young boy off from being at all concerned “don’t worry I must have had a nightmare or something” he laughed it off while looking at the younger boy.

But Henry wasn’t convinced “...but hyung that’s not all. You haven’t been yourself lately; you always seem preoccupied and on edge. You’re looking worse and worse every time I see you hyung the others are bound to start noticing soon”

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe it. Its true that lately he’s been having more dreams than usual therefore his sleeping pattern wasn’t the same but it wasn’t anything to be worried over. He had to get Henry off his back.

“Henry, you always worry too much. I’m tired that’s all what with my schedule and activities. I promise there’s nothing to be worried about. Besides you really shouldn’t go around saying your hyung’s look bad” Kyuhyun replied, laughing it off as he stood up from his bed. He was about to make his way towards the kitchen hoping that Henry would just leave it at that when he felt a hand latch onto his wrist.

“Then can I ask why there’s blood on the front of your shirt?”

‘Damn, why now?’ Kyuhyun thought, ‘Ok come on, think Kyu, think! They don’t call you a genius for nothing’

It wasn’t the first time one of his old scars had re-opened however this was the first time someone else had seen it.

Laughing he turned around to face the youngest that had now also stood up waiting for an explanation.

“It’s called pen Henry, pen.” Lame “Now let’s go eat, I’m starved”

Walking out the room he grabbed a jumper to hide the blood stain, if his hyung’s asked he knew they wouldn’t believe him, he just hoped Henry did. ‘Whoever said I was a genius should be fired’


~

Henry watched Kyuhyun go out the room and sighed. He knew the older was lying, he just didn’t know in what way. For the past couple of weeks he had been noticing a change in his hyung, it happened so gradually that in a blink he could have missed it.

When they were all together he would act like his normal self yet at the same time completely different. He was sure his other hyung’s had noticed a slight change in the maknae but it was always blamed on the schedules that they were given.

‘I’m sure he’s hiding something’

Henry decided he was going to find out what. He was going to keep an eye on his hyung and if anything else happened he was going to tell the others. He had a feeling it was something big, something scary.

“Henry? Come and eat.” His thoughts were interrupted as Ryeowook called on him.

“Coming hyung” he replied, having finally decided as his only dongsaeng in super junior he was going to help, whether Kyuhyun liked it or not.

                                                                                                                   ^^^^^^^^^

Sitting in a hotel room, across the street from super junior’s very apartment complex, sat a man. The room itself was dark with the all of the curtains having been drawn.

Looking at this man you wouldn’t think anything of him. A Korean man, big muscles and was in his early 30’s  but nothing that would be deemed dangerous.

Yet the look on his face said otherwise.

He was staring at the TV with a glare that could melt ice.

“Smile why you can boy, soon you will be mine”

With a crooked smile the man threw a knife at the wall behind the TV.

There paused on the TV screen was a face of a smiling man.

That man was Cho Kyuhyun.

With a deep raspy laugh the man stood up and walked over to one of the windows, pulling back one of the curtains an inch, he looked across the street were fans could be seen gathered around the apartment complex main entrance all hoping to catch a glimpse of their favourite idol.

‘Soon my plan will be put into action and your going to wish you died that day like everyone else’ Laughing again when he saw a few fan posters with the maknaeon, ‘luck wont save you this time’.




         

 


                                                                                                                         ^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


11th.
Sungmin and Kyuhyun are in one room.
Yesung is with Ryeowook and maybe was with (Kangin). --- army
Hyukjae has his own room.

12th.
Eeteuk and Heechul are in one room.
Shindong and Donghae are in one room.
Hangeng had has his own room.              ---china

Kibum is staying by himself, in an officetel.
Siwon is still living with his parents. --- awww <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya everyone!!

Sorry its so short L
I’m not going to lie but I’ve been too busy spazzing about the MR SIMPLE comeback!!
Ohh myyy ! They all look amazing :D

Okay so this chapter is kind of boring but next chapter is when the events ect start taking place :D

BUT because I’ve been a such a terrible updater I’m going to put in another chapter  very soon!!
yay :D I have it written out and everything JI just want to got through it and check it out again.

oh and if you haven’t already you should check out another fic I’m writing :D
that’s going to be updated tonight as well ; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/63805/the-gods-of-the-east-5-brothers-abuse-changmin-dbsk-jyj-brotherlylove