Chapter 3

September 1999.

Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~



Kyuhyun was never as happy as he was right then that Henry had left. When he had been saying goodbye to Zhou mi and Henry, he was sure the latter was giving him glances, and when it was their turn to hug it took Zhou mi several attempts to pry the younger off.

Kyuhyun knew he had a close call and he refused to look that weak ever again. If he had now started crying once he fell asleep there was only one option, not to sleep, at least not when others were around. When he had returned to the dorm, after saying goodbye, he immediately went and had a shower.

The wound that opened wasn’t a large one so therefore didn’t take long to patch up, yet he still couldn’t get out his mind how he had nearly been caught.

The maknae was now sitting on the sofa in his dorm, watching TV whilst waiting on his manager to pick him, Yesung and wookie hyung up.

“I’m bored” turning his head away from the TV for a brief moment, he saw Eunhyuk hyung, slump down next to him.

“Ok” the maknae replied, even though he wanted to go, he thought he could spend a few moments amusing himself with his hyung.

“Un-bore me”, his hyung replied, Kyuhyun was seriously surprised that people called him immature, when he had hyung’s like this.

“No” Kyuhyun replied, still not removing his eyes from the TV screen,

“Wae? You have to listen to me” his hyung said, puffing his chest out

“I am listening to you otherwise I wouldn’t reply” Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes at his hyung,

“You confuse me” hyukie said , turning slightly, so his full body was facing the maknae,

“That’s because my IQ is higher than yours. Get over it hyung.” Kyuhyun smirked, still facing the TV.

“Yah! Just entertain me.” His hyung whined, lightly hitting Kyuhyun over the head.

“I’m not a monkey. That would be you.”

“Aishhh, just don’t even talk to me”

“---------“

“---------“

“---------“

“why aren’t you talking to me?!?”

“Hyung, you just told me not too and as the good maknae that I am, I always do as you say”

“Aishhh, good maknae, you wish” his hyung replied, hitting the maknae again.

“Actually, you wish hyung, you wish” laughing Kyuhyun jumped off the couch and ran over to the nearest bedroom, just dodging the pillow that was thrown at him.

Knocking on the door, the maknae then walked in, seeing his Yesung and Ryeowook hyung spread throughout the room.

“Hey Kyu, is the manager here yet?” wookie asked whilst trying to pick a pair of shoes to wear.

“Not yet, he should be here soon, I think he’s giving the ones upstairs their schedules’ first. We’re the only ones with a schedule this early.” It was true, K.R.Y had to go to SM building as they had the practise room booked today, the other members didn’t start their schedules’ till later when all of them had various activities.

Yesung, who was lying on his bed with a book, looked up “Really? Does that mean we get a free afternoon?”

Still trying to overcome the fact that his hyung was reading, Kyuhyun nodded his head, “yep us three get the afternoon today off, SM are more focused with promoting SNSD at the moment, what with their Japanese single coming out. Hyung, what’s that you’re reading?”

“That’s good. What this?” Yesung asked showing Kyuhyun the front cover of his book, “How to communicate with animals for dummies!

‘I should be more shocked’ Kyuhyun thought, a smile appearing on his face.

“Why do you want to communicate with animals’ hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, ignoring the cross signal that Ryeowook was giving him.

“My turtles just aren’t interacting well with me” Yesung said, sadly looking towards the small cage in the corner that held his 3 land turtles. “They just don’t seem happy, so maybe if I learn to talk with them, I can find out what’s wrong”

Kyuhyun inspected the book over Yesungs’ shoulder and then looked at his large turtles. Sighing Kyuhyun started making his way out the room.

“Hyung your reading the wrong part, you’re reading about tortoises, you have turtles. I think what’s wrong with your land turtles is the fact that the cage is so small, they’re getting bigger therefore you need a large enough cage” Kyuhyun said, not making a move to stop and carried on walking towards the kitchen “hmm maybe I could make a snack before I leave”

Yesung turned to look at Ryeowook, with a stunned expression on his face. “I think Kyu’s read this book before!”

Walking past Eunhyuk in the living room, Kyuhyun made it into the kitchen, without any interference from his hyung’s. He was about to walk over to the fridge when he noticed something on the table, it was a white envelope obviously a letter, addressed to him.

‘Fan mail’ Kyuhyun thought, picking it up.

The first thing he noticed when he opened it up though was that their was no letter inside, instead there was picture, one that had been taken with what he suspected, a Polaroid camera.

The picture itself was of Kyuhyun, what freaked Kyuhyun out was the fact that the picture was of him in his dorm, closing the living room curtains. ‘The fans are getting smarter, I’m never going near the windows again’, just as he was about to put the picture back into the envelope he noticed something on the back that made him catch his breath.

There on the back of the picture, written in black ink, was‘Soon, number 63’.

My number, Kyuhyun thought.

Kyuhyun quickly tucked the photo inside the envelope as he heard the front door slam open. Walking into the living room, while putting the envelope into his pocket, he noticed his manager had arrived along with the rest of the members from upstairs. Looking around their manager made sure that all the members had gathered and were settled before he started speaking.

“Ok so you lot have quite good schedule these next few weeks.” Their manager started handing out their individual schedules before carrying on,

“K.R.Y as you know you have vocal practise today till 5 then that’s you till tomorrow. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk you two have ‘Kiss the Radio’tonight at 7 you will both be finished by 10, that’s you both done till tomorrow. Sungmin and Shindog you along with Siwon, have to go to a recording of star golden bell at 4 till 9, so ill pick you up after it and we can go wait for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk to finish, Siwon should be here around 3. Lastly donghae and Heechul you two are going on Super juniors behalf to ‘gag concert’ so prepare a small sketch between the two of you, that starts at 5 and will end at 8.”

The manager finished telling Super junior, who all looked quite please that they had an easy day,

“However” ,the manager started in a different tone, “tomorrow is different, there will be a surprise fan signing event, that you two can announce at the end of ‘kiss the radio’. I’ll give you details before you go” the manager hyung said, looking towards teukie and Eunhyuk hyung, before carrying on.

“Then you all have small individual activities for three days, after that you will all be participating in a ‘holiday to Korea’ small clip for Korean airlines. For the next week and a half after that you will all have a full, individual schedule's again. In two weeks today SJ-m will be going to china for a week for general TV appearances. When they get back, I will let you know your next schedule”

Together Super junior nodded in confirmation. Smiling happily, the manger started searching the room, until he spotted the three members of K.R.Y.

“ok, so you three ready?” the manager asked, looking at all three. After receiving positives from all three members he looked back at the group, I will text you when im on my way to pick you up for your activities, be ready.

 As the members of K.R.Y made there way over to the front door, the manager stopped Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun, are you ok? You look really pale.” The manager asked his voice full of concern.

The truth was, Kyuhyun wasn’t, he was scared, worried and confused, he never even knew a person could hold all these emotions in at once. That letter, who wrote it? And what did they know?

Kyuhyun could feel the eyes of the other members eye's on him, but refused to look at anyone, but the manager.

“Im ok hyung, just trying to take in the schedule” Kyuhyun replied with a smile, before any of the other member could start to worry, or before Sungmin could interrupt and mention the previous night of the party.

“It’s quite a lot, but you’ll get it” the manager said back, hoping to put the maknae at ease.

“HA and you said I had a lower IQ than you, well I understand it” Eunhyuk said proudly, standing of one of the sofas, when he was hit in the face by a large pillow.

Heechul laughed once his pillow had hit its target, “you’re happy because you’re smarter than the maknae? ...don’t you think that’s the sort of thing that lowers your IQ?”

Laughing at his hyung’s madness, he made his way out the dorm, with his manger and fellow K.R.Y members.
‘ maybe the letter was just a coincidence?’

He never noticed the concern looks on Sungmin or Leeteuk faces nor did he notice the man watching him, from the building across the road.


                                                                                                ^^^^^^^^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


Hello :D
Next update will be tomorrow :D
hope you like this chapter
DO YOU LIKE MY PHOTO ?
I think I’m quite awesome at making the chapter pictures now :D
this one is of kyu with a guy holding binoculars .....creepy
anyway the story’s starting to kick off now :D hope you don’t find it too boring yet !! more stuff will start to unravel itself !!