He's Back pt2

Our Story [[ON HIATUS]]

A/N: This chapter is kind of short. Anyway here's the second update. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's POV

We went up to Miny's table after they ordered their food. Once we sat down Jazzy noona greeted us immidiately while Miny just sat there eating her food, not even looking up to see us. *Huh, noona hasn't changed. But Miny has quite a bit*

Once they were done eating we started walking around. We passed by lots of stores, even ones for little kids.

After a couple of minutes I saw a store full of dresses. I was about to go in to look for something to give to Miny. When I turned to check where they were all three of them were walking away not even looking over here. A bit confused I ran to catch up with them

Five minutes passed by and we came across this shoe store. Miny couldn't stop staring at a pair of DCs though she didn't realize me looking at her.

I thought about buying the shoes for her since that's the only thing that caught her eyes. I told Luhan hyung that I had to do something. He just said to meet up in half an hour.

It took me about 20 minutes to buy the shoes since I didn't know her shoe size. Cause of the long wait I had to run just so I can get to the entrance on time.

Once I got to the entrance we started saying our goodbyes. Miny and Jazzy were already walking back to their house.

"Ey, give it to her already. You can tell her who you are another time. Now go." Luhan kept pushing me to got to her.

I decided to start walking towards her though she was kind of far away already. I tried to shout but the only thing that came out was her name. When she turned around I was already behind her. She took the bag, said thanks and kept on walking. I saw her look into the bag and she looked very surprised. Before she could turn back around I ran to Luhan and went back home.

~~~~

Luhan's POV

Today was a good day. I got to know Jazzy and Miny better. The whole time we were hanging out my dongsaeng couldn't stop looking at Miny from time to time.

It was pretty obvious he still loved her. That's what made me happy for what I'm doing. I'm glad I am helping him with his love life plus its kind of fun. I just hope he can confess soon and make her happy.

*Goodluck dongsaeng*

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The guy will be revealed in a later on chapter. I feel like this story is gonna be longer than I expected. Anyway, please subscribe & comment! Also, Id like to say thank you to the ones that subscribed! This really made me happy! Thank You!^.^