Chapter III

Our Story [[ON HIATUS]]

Your POV

We were still staring at each other confirming the situation. Finally, unnie got me out of the trance and tried to get things under control.

"Hey~ why dont we go to the table and start eating dinner, huh?" she sounded more in a hurry. I guess she still remembers what happened long ago.

We went to dinning table and sat down. My sister and Luhan sat at the ends while Lay sat in front of me, next to him was Suho and to my left was Sehun. On the table was placed some fried rice, ddukkbokki, and kimbap.

Everyone was eating in an awkward silence. At first i was just happy that they all liked the food. But then i started thinking of ways to break the ice. I really hated it when its silent. Right when i was about to talk Suho did it for me.

"This food is great. right, Lay?" He said through gritted teeth to get Lay to talk.

"Hm... uh y-yeah. Its pretty good." After that it was silent yet again.

~~~~

Unnie was walking the boys out while i was cleaning up the kitchen. i couldnt help but keep thinking about Lay here in my house after that weird incident.

i was just finishing up drying the dishes when unnie came in blabbering to herself, though i couldnt hear.

i sat down next to her to see what was going throught that head of hers. "hey why are you talking to yourself again?"

"Huh? oh uh its nothing." she stood up and starteed walking to her room but stopped all of a sudden.

"hey Minny, lets go to the mall tomorrow.  im kind of meeting Luhan there and hes bringing a freind. So why not tag along." she sounded a little excited but i could tell something was bothering her.

"yeah sure, ill go. it might be fun." With that she walked out into her room.

i was finished cleaning up the kitchen and the table. i went to the bathroom to change into my pjs. When i was done i layed down on my bed and let the night take over & drifted off to dreamland.

Next Day

i woke up to a loud banging sound coming from the other side of my door. i stood from my bed with my eyes still closed and opened the door to see my sister dressed up.

"yah! you lazy , go get dressed so we can go already!" she stormed out to the kitchen so i can get ready.

i took a shower and put on black shorts, a yellow half shirt that says love, and a pair of yellow & blue nike high top. To top it off i put my hair in a high ponytail with my bangs out.

We locked the house and started heading for the mall.

It took us at least 20 minutes of walking to get there. We went straight to the food court since we didnt eat plus thats where the guys were at.

We were eating our food when two guys sat down next to us. I didnt bother looking up since i knew who it was by unnies reaction.

Once we were done eating we started walking around the stores. Unnie and i were walking in the front while Luhan and the guy were trailing behind us. So i still didnt know who the guy was.

No ones POV

You four were wandering around when you passed by a shoe store. Your eyes traveled throughout the store until they landed on a pair of purple and blue DC high tops with zebra stripes on the sides.

From behind the guy caught you staring at the shoes. WHen you and your sister were walking away an idea popped in his mind.

"yo Luhan i gotta go do something real quick" The guy said.

"Go ahead just meet us at the entrance in half an hour." After that they parted ways.

~~~~

You all were at the entrance saying your goodbyes. You still couldnt figure out who the guy was since he didnt say his name, he didnt talk and he wore sunglasses.

You started walking away when the guy stopped you all of a sudden. You turned around and he was right there holding a bag in his hand.

You thanked him and ran back to your sister. Along the way you looked inside the bag and there they were. The DCs from the store.

You turned around to see that both him and Luhan were already gone. You were a little confused but shoock it off and continued to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Do you know who 'the guy' is? I hope its not too obvious. Oh, are you wondering what happened long ago? That'll be revealed soon enough. Also, please subscribe & comment!:)