At 6 O'Clock

My Perfect Bad Boy

EunMi's POV

OMO OMO what should I wear? I had a bunch of clothes spread out on my bed, trying to decide what to wear.

"Rin!!!Come to my room!" I yelled.

I heard soft footsteps coming and Rin opened my door rubbing her eyes.Probably stayed up late with Mayu unnie again.

"Yes unnie?" she yawned cutely.

"Aigoo~~~ Can you help decide an outfit to wear for today, I'm going to go out with some friends."

Her eyes widened at my sentence. "Uhhm sure, but can I ask with who?"

 "Oh Super Junior"

"U-unnie is that a good idea?" She said kind of worried.

"I don't see why not."

"Ahh....then let's choose your outfit!!"

"Mhhmm"

It took us a while to figure out a nice outfit for me but we finally decided on a  casual outfit

"You look nice Unnie"

"Thank you and what time is it?"

"Almost 6"

"Oh gosh I'm gonna be late!! I have to go bye Rin!!" I said running out the house.

Just as I was leaving a race-car drove up to me. It was the same car Siwon took me home with yesterday. He got out of the car and ushered me to sit in the passenger seat. When he started up the engine there was an awkward silence between us.

He cleared his throat as we came to a red light. "So are you alright from yesterday's inccident?"

"Yeah I'm alright don't worry about me." I smiled at him. He gave me a dimple smile and chuckled. His smile is so cute....STOP THINKING THOSE THOUGHTS MINJI!!!

Mayu's POV

Mmm...the sun's so bright....someone close the curtain.

"AAAHHHH!!!!"

"UUUUMMMMAAAA!!!!!~ WAKE UP!!!"  I groaned reluctantly sitting up.

"Yah maknae what do you want so early in the morning?"

"Huh, but it's not morning...anyways EunMi unnie left"

"WAIT!!!WHAT!!!SHE LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME SHE KNOWS HOW I GET WORRIED ABOUT HER!!! Aish my children are growing up so quickly!!!"

"Hehehe so does that mean I'm growing up now?"

"NO!NEVER!! You know you will never grow up, you're too innocent."

"for now"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!?!??!

"Nothing umma!!!"

"That's what I thought" I said smiling victoriously."so anyways did she say where she was going to go?"

"She said she was going to meet Super Junior."

"Super Junior, but doesn't she know that they're street racers. It could be dangerous for her to hang out with them."

"Yes, but before unnie left she looked happy. What if she found someone she might actually like for once?"

*sigh* " Maybe, but Rin you have to remember they're dangerous people. She might get hurt."

"So what do you suggest we stalk her hanging with Super Junior?" she joked.

"You know that's not a bad idea." i smiled

"Uh-oh there's no way I'm getting out of this, is there?" I shook my head no