A Prize?

My Perfect Bad Boy

Mayu's POV

"Okay Rin put on this disguise... do you know where exactly EunMi is?"

"Well not the exact location but do you want me to text her?" I nodded my head yes.

To: AppleDuck

From: MaknaeDuck

"Unnie where are you, I don't want Mayu unnie to freak when she doesn't see you here."

 

From: AppleDuck

To:MaknaeDuck

"I'm at the usual cafe we go to."

 

"She's at the cafe unnie"

"Okay. Are you ready?" I smiled.

"I guess"

We arrived at the cafe and from the outside window we could see EunMi laughing with the Super Junior members. Sitting next to her was Choi Siwon, we were standing in front of the window for too long because he turned around and gave us his famous shibrows. 

Walking in the cafe we decided to take a seat where we were hidden from them, but we could still see them. 

"Rin here's the plan. We're going to look at what they are doing for a while and then before she leaves we'll get home sooner than she does."

silence

"Rin?"' I looked up and saw that she was gone. 'Dammit where'd did she go this time, I'm going to have to go look for her'

Heechul's POV

I stood up from the table excusing myself.

As I was walking towards the restroom I bumped into a girl she was dressed in a black coat with round black glasses.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't mea-' she stopped minway through her sentence.

"Don't worry no harm done" I said smiling at her.

"Uuhh y-yeah so-sorry by the way again." she's blushing oh how cute~

At this moment another a girl with short length hair and a knitted hat came tugging at her arm. "Mayu unnie I went to go get us some some coffee and didn't mean to not tell you I was going to go get it"

Mayu? What a cute name it fits her perfectly.

"Maknae don't do that next time, you made me worry"

"Ne"

She said  "Sorry again I didn't mean to bump into you." and then bowed.

When she started walking away from me I grabbed her by the wrist.

"C-can I help you?"

" Yes. May i know what you're name is? Mine is Kim Heechul."

" It's Chin Ryung Ma." she said blushing a bright red.

"Nice to meet you Chin Ryung Ma." I smirked with a playful glint in my eyes.

 

Siwon's POV

Heechul hyung came back smiling happily to himself. Maybe too happily. I wonder what happened to him while he was gone.

"Heechul hyung what happened to you?" Sungmin said as if he was reading my mind.

"Nothing much I just met someone interesting."

Soon we all started asking him questions like 'Was it a girl?It was a girl right?!?!?' "Hyung you can't keep it a secret!! Please hyung tell us!~' All the questions and whining just made Heechul laugh at all of our attempts to find out who he just met.

"So EunMi are you having fun?" I asked while turning to look at her.

"Little bit."

"Little bit"  I frowned at the sentence and then I remembered we were having a race today.

"Hey!! I got an idea for you to have fun. Do you want to come to a race of ours?"

I knew she was hesitating for a bit and reluctantly still said yes.

We all started heading toward our cars. EunMI with me.

EunMi's POV

Siwon oppa asked me to go to a race of his and the other oppas. I really wasn't sure if I should go because I had a bad feeling in my gut. Reluctantly I said yes and I could see the happiness in Siwon's eyes, which in return made me smile at him.

We arrived to a street full of all types of street race cars. It stunned me at how many people were there. For some reason I felt like there were a pair of eyes on me. Shuddering the thought off I got out of the car and just stood there not knowing what else to do.

"BOO!!" I jumped suddenly from the hot breath that was tickling the back my neck.

"Hahaha did I scare you?" Siwon said behind me. I could still his hot breath.

I shyed away from him " No"

"Really?" he asked me playfully,

"Yes, really." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Sure~"

"Hey Siwon you're up next against TVXQ's changmin."

"I guess I have to get ready."

"Mmhmm."

"I have an idea."

"And what's that?"

"You give me a prize if I win."

"What if you lose?"

"Then I have to do something for you." he smiled showing off his dimples

A/N

CloudyTurtle01

So I wrote this chapter a bit in a hurry. I hope it fits anyone's expactations, but then again it might be y. Please remember to Comment and Subscribe to the story :)