Disappointed....

My Perfect Bad Boy

Siwon's POV

 

I could hear the engines roaring. Knowing what prize I wanted, it got me even more determined to win this race. Changmin is known for being one of the fastest racers on the streets. To me that's nothing because I am the fastest racer.

Anouncer: Racers are you ready?

*engines roaring even louder*

Anouncer: Ready. Set. Go. *gun shoots blanks*

Changmins car was in the front of mine, he must have gotten faster. I could see the finish line clearer as our cars were fast approaching. Suddenly Changmin wasn't in the lead anymore it was a tie. Little by little his car then my car was ahead.

Hearing the crowd cheering got me excited. My car was in the lead, I crossed the finish line. I won the race and I get my prize.

I drove away to park it. As soon as I got out the car EunMi and the Super Junior members came up to me.

"Siwon you were great!!!" Leeteuk said.

"For a second I thought you would loose...Kyuhyun you owe me 50 bucks." Heechul said to me then Kyuhyun.

"You bet on me?" I asked.

"Don't be surprised people always bet on races." Heechul stated. I shrugged.

"Okay. You guys must be tired so let's go home. Ryeowook and I are going to make some dinner." Sungmin said.

Kangin turned to EunMi "Would you like to join us?"

"Sorry maybe another time. Mayu unnie and Rin must be worried."

Before anyone could try to convince her to stay I said: "I'll take her home. You guys go ahead of me I can catch up later."

"Don't worry I can take the bus." She insisted.

"It's dangerous for a girl to go out by herself at night. Don't worry I'll take you." I took hold of her hand and led her to the passenger seat of my car. (Thought) Her hand is so soft, fits perfectly with mine.

 

The car ride was a bit awkward until I decided to speak up.

"I won so can I have my prize?" She looked at me blanky.

"Hhhmm yes but it depends on what it is."

"Let's go out somewhere, just me and you alone." I said.

"As friends.That'll be fun!" She said I couldn't help but be disappointed, I'm not sure why though.

"Yeah...as friends." I said trying to hid my disappointment.

We got to her house and in front of it stood 2 girls. One with her arms crossed and the other yawning.

"So I'll pick you up on Friday?" I asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the ride!!!" She yelled as she ran towards the house.

 

EunMi POV

As I got toward the house Mayu had her arms crossed and Rin was yawning (probably had a hard day, poor maknae) I turned back to still see Siwon's car there. I waved goodbye to him and he drove off.

"So you were with Super Junior." Mayu said sternly.

"Well um....yes" I replied nervously.

"And you went to a street race!!!" I looked at her surprised.

"Wait how do yo- Did you spy on me!?!?"

"It's not about if I spied on you it's about if you know what you're getting yourself into." She looked at Rin. "Tell her who they are and what they do."

All eyes were on Rin. "Well as you probably already know Super Junior are street racers. Not only that they are feared throughout Korea. They're targeted by gangs and other people. If you get caught up with them you could get hurt."

"You're lying!!!Both of you are lying I can't believe you would say such a thing about them!!" I yelled shaking my head.

"EunMi have we ever lied to you about something serious?" Mayu unnie questioned me.

I calmed down for a bit and thought. " You haven't ever lied to me." I said quietly.

I heard a car come up on the street. We all turned around, it was Siwons car again. He got out walking to our direction.

"You forgot your bag." He smiled at me waving the bag in front of me.

Mayu pulled me away from him.

"Rin, take EunMi inside." He looked confused and I quickly looked down

"EunMi what's going on?" I didn't raise my head up and let Rin take me inside.

"Unnie you know she's only doing this because she cares." I looked at Rin. Mayu unnie stayed outside with Siwon.

"I know." Rin shut the door.

The following minutes were quiet then there was a piercing scream heard.

Our heads qiuckly turned toward the direction Mayu and Siwon were at. We both ran outside only to find a gruesome sight.

"Call for help" Rin said trying to keep her voice steady. My legs couldn't cooperate with my brain, so I just stood there.

"CALL FOR HELP!!!!!" Rin yelled at me with teary eyes.

 

 


 

A/N

CloudyTurtle01- uumm hi it's been a while since I've updated...my apologies. Please enjoy this chapter, and remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

kanamehinata- Yea, SORRY! we won't neglect this story again!

oh and we will end the chapters with super junior memes! XD