Late at night

My Perfect Bad Boy

EunMi's POV

Let me introduce myself, my name is Sheen Eun Mi. I like badboys but I will never get married and have kids. It's very hard for me to find a perfect guy so I have never had a boyfriend even though I am 19 years old. I have 2 best friends named Lee Rin Ka but we all call her Rin (18), and Chin Ryung Ma but we all call her Mayu (20). I love to laugh with them, oh and I LOVE apples ^-^. I also live with them in an appartment that's pretty big since we split the rent.

I was walking home late from work due to working over time because I need to pay for my college expenses, I want to become a Dentist, Rin an Architect, and Mayu a Lawyer, they fit us well actually. Anyways, it was already dark and Mayu texted me so she could pick me up, I declined because I don't like to trouble her since she is always busy at the house and works night shifts (she's like the mother). Besides the apartment was just a few blocks away even though going through the alleys at night scares the hell out of me!

It was completely dark now and I noticed these group of guys staring at me, I ignored them. They then began to whistle and started walking behind me. It was creeping me out so I fastened my pace. Then I felt someone shove me against the wall. I was so scared I didn't even move! It was like my body was completely frozen. All of them gathered around me and started saying erted things.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted but it only made them more excited

"She's a brave one"

"And a pretty one too"

One of the guys hands began to caress my cheek. I slapped it away.

"ooh she's feisty, I like that"

"p-please let me g-go" I studered. Suddenly I heard someone say in a low deep voice

"Let her go" He looked scary and strong, it looks like he had a hot body, my type of guy No wait! we can't be thinking about that right now!

Then a bunch of guys behind him came looking the same, very intimidating. They were all good looking but that one guy caught my attention especially.

"S-Siwon?! Super Junior!?" The erted guys said, I could tell they were afraid judging from their scaredy cat expressions.

"No sherlock, now you heard me, let her go" he said again, this time his voice even more serious than before.

"Come on guys, just let us have a little fun with her, no harm in that" He said, the hot guy then glared at him and made the swallow hard. All the while I was still frozen on the grip of the .

"o-okay we'll just l-leave now come on l-let's go guys" Then they all took off running. I stood there speechless then I managed to whisper out

"t-thank you very much" The guy then stared at me and smiled a smile that lit up the dark. 

"No problem, what's your name?" he asked while staring into my eyes

"E-EunMi, Sheen Eun Mi" I said while I gazed into his eyes what is this strange feeling? Do I like him? WAIT! NO I can't like him!

"That's a pretty name, my name is Siwon, Choi Siwon" he replied, mimicking the way I said it.

"N-Nice to meet you Mr." 

"hahahaha, call me oppa and these are my friends, Super Junior." he then introduced me to them one by one, they smiled, the total opposite from before when they were staring at the s. After I met all of them, Siwon then asked me for my number and we all exchanged numbers, he offered me a ride home but I declined and told him it was jst a few blocks away

"Nonsense, we wouldn't want a similar incident like that to happen again, don't worry you can trust us" then he smiled. I shyly shook my head and he happily led me to his car, there were 12 other cars, race cars to be exact. omg omg omg!! they have race cars!! total bad boys! no wait shut up!

He drove me home and Mayu scolded me for being late. geez she acts like my mom, but atleast she cares

"Why were you late?! Do you know what time it is?! And why were you in a car?!" She bombarded me with questions, I then told her everything and she blankly stared at me. She slowly got up and went to her room. I shrugged it off and went to my room, just then I got a text message from Siwon.

'Would you like to go out to eat with us?'

'Ummmm sure, what time?'

'Does 6 sound good? :D'

'Sure, 6 is good ^-^'

'Great. good night then Eunmi'

'Good night Oppa'

I then went to sleep

 

Rin's POV

I over heard unnie's conversation and jumped a little when she mentioned Super Junior, then after EunMi finished, unnie was silent. I know why. EunMi unnie just met the #1 street racer's of Seoul.

 

 

 

A/N

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ^^  sorry if it's lame, I don't really have any experience writing :3. Don't forget to subscribe and please leave comments >.<