The Interaction

Remember Not To Remember
She was still running out of breath when a nice car stopped in front of her. A pretty young woman stepped out of the car and saw her catching a breath. “Are you alright?” the famous young woman asked her. She nodded at her in awe. “Wow, you’re really pretty and kind. No wonder my younger brother likes you.” she uttered. “Hmm?” the young woman asked. She touched and denied what she just uttered. “No, it’s nothing.” she said as she smiled. The young woman smiled at her and bowed as a way of saying goodbye. “Please wait for a while.” she said to the actress. 
 
She ran slowly to go near So Eun. “T-this… -“she showed the packed lunch that she prepared for Joong Ki. “Please take some time to eat this with your leading man. This will help you gain more strength.” said she. So Eun looked at the thing she’s showing. The young actress looked at her bodyguard. She looked back at her and said, “Thank you.” So Eun took the packed lunch and bowed at her again. “Let’s go, Ms. So Eun-ssi. Your brother and the staff must be waiting for you.” said the bodyguard. When she heard what the bodyguard said, she gave the pretty young actress a bow. “Thank you, Ms. Kim So Eun.” 
 
Kim Jong Kook saw his younger sister holding something. The thing that she’s holding seems to be familiar to him. “What’s that?” he asked. “A lady asked me to eat this. She said it will make me gain more strength.” So Eun answered. “A lady?” he asked as his vision remembered the woman whom he encountered earlier. “Oh, so she’s your fan?” he asked. “Fan?” So Eun asked curiously. “No, it’s nothing.” he answered making his sister laughed. “Why? What’s funny?” he asked. “This day, I heard it twice. One was from you and the other one was from the kind lady who gave this to me earlier.” So Eun answered. 
 
“So Eun-ah, we aren’t sure yet if it is safe or not.” Jong Kook warned his sister. So Eun smiled at her older brother and said, “That woman seems to be harmless. Don’t worry about it, Oppa.” Jong Kook nodded at his younger sister. He turned around and saw a new face in the industry. “That man who auditioned yesterday, do you know why he was chosen?” he asked So Eun who is also looking at Joong Ki. So Eun nodded. “He has the skills and the talent, plus the fact that he is good looking. He was chosen because of those, right?” answered So Eun who looked back at him. He smiled at his sister. 
 
Song Joong Ki’s scenes were all wrapped-up, so it will be So Eun’s scenes which will be done. Joong Ki sat at the bench near the shooting scene. A familiar man sat beside him. It’s Jong Kook. He stood up and bowed at the retired legendary singer, who is also So Eun’s manager, and who is also the older brother of the young actress that he wants to be close with. “Sit down.” commanded Jong Kook. He followed his instruction immediately. Jong Kook showed him a familiar packed lunch. “Let’s eat this.” Jong Kook told him that made his eyes grew bigger. He couldn’t believe Jong Kook is asking him to eat with him. 
 
Kim Jong Kook opened the packed lunch for the two of them. He doesn’t want his sister to be in trouble in case the food has poison or potion on it. Joong Ki bowed at him when he gave him the signal that he can grab a bite. The new actor took one gimbap and ate it. He’s checking the young man’s reaction, but it seems that the food isn’t really poisoned at all. Joong Ki bowed at him again and took another gimbap. He can see that the handsome man in front of him is enjoying the food. “How does it taste?” he asked curiously. Joong Ki gave him a thumb up as he answered, “It tastes good. You should give it a try sunbae-nim.” 
 
Jong Kook gave it a try. He tried to eat one roll of gimbap. As he chews, he feels its tasteful flavor. Gimbap may be a common food in South Korea, but the way the gimbap roll was made, made him took another one. “You’re correct.” he agreed. Joong Ki smiled at him. “Song Joong Ki-ssi, may I ask why you auditioned for a role?” he asked. Joong Ki looked at him as he smiled once again. The young man looked at his sister and answered, “I just want to be close with Ms. Kim So Eun-ssi.” He was impressed by the honesty of the young man. A lot of men will say flowery words, but the man in front of him said it straight to the point. 
 
Joong Ki looked back at him and looked at the food. He knows he wants to eat more, but he’s shy to say it, so he offered it to him. “You can eat more.” he said. “You must have liked how the food tastes.” he added. Joong Ki nodded at him and said, “It tastes like how my one and only older sister does it.” Hearing his answer, the thought of the woman, whom he encountered earlier, crossed his mind again. He remembered that the woman was holding something, and as he takes a closer look on the thing that she’s holding, it is the packed lunch that So Eun brought with her. 
 
“Say Song Joong Ki, given a chance to get close to my sister, do you think you’ll matter to her?” he asked again. “It doesn’t matter if I’ll matter to her or not. It’s okay for me to know that I had the chance to get close to her, her, knowing that I exist, is a good thing already.” Joong Ki answered. Jong Kook smiled lightly when he heard what the man in front of him answered. “What does your family do?” he asked all of a sudden. Joong Ki seemed to be shock at the question. “Was it rude to ask you that question?” he asked once again. Joong Ki shook his head as he answered him, “I only have my sister with me.” 
 
“My parents died a long time ago due to a car accident. My older sister and I are the only ones left on our family.” Joong Ki answered his question continuously. “What does your sister do?” he asked. “She is a restaurant – “Joong Ki paused as he looked at him. He looked at Joong Ki with curiosity, so the young man answered, “owner.” Jong Kook’s eyes widened as he heard what the new actor in front of him said. “That’s nice. I think it was your sister who gave this food to So Eun earlier. I’d like to meet your sister if you’d allow me to.” said he. “What?” asked by the young man . “My sister?” added by the young man with a very surprised look. Jong Kook saw the surprised face of Joong Ki, so he answered, “Yes, I'd really like to see her. Your sister. Your one and only older sister.”