The Location

Remember Not To Remember
 
"What's your name?" asked Kim Jong Kook. Song Joong Ki looked at the man who asked about his name. His heart is still pounding as the older brother of the famous young actress asked him. "My name is Song Joong Ki." he answered nervously. He looked at Kim So Eun who's looking at him, but he didn't know why his heart doesn't stop beating so fast. "How old are you?" Jong Kook, who was a famous singer way back then, asked him again. "I am 27 years old." he answered. "What's your talent?" he asked again. "I can do everything." he said. 
 
"Then, show us." Jong Kook told him. He bowed before he signaled about his performance. He sang, he danced, he acted, he declamed, he reported, he emceed, he joked, he posed, and he walked like a model in three minutes. The three judges all nodded with a smile when his performance was over. Looking at them, he smiled proudly for he knows he's in. "That was superb. It was a good performance. Good job!" Joong Kook commented and it made him smile more. He looked at So Eun who's still looking at him with a big smile on her face.  
 
The audition was over and he was asked to wait for a while for the result. Kwang Soo went to where he was staying and congratulated him on doing a good job. "Joong Ki-yah, you did really good. It makes me proud of you as your best friend." Kwang Soo smiled at him, but he noticed the sadness on Joong Ki's face. "What's the matter?" his friend asked him. "It is much more pleasing to the ears if Noona said those words to me." he answered honestly. "Ya!" Kwang Soo reacted, but he fully understood what Joong Ki meant for he also wants to be acknowledged by his older sister.
 
His mobile phone rings, so he hurriedly answered the call from an unknown number. "Joong Ki-yah. This is Noona. I'm sorry, but I can't be there on your audition. The manager needed to do something important, so I needed to take care of the restaurant. I'm sorry, Joong Ki-yah. Even if I won't be able to see your audition, in my heart, I know, you'll do well on it. Fighting, Joong Ki-yah!" He smiled when he heard his older sister's words, those words were all the words he thought about before he went to the stage to introduce himself. "It's okay, Noona." he said. 
 
He was smiling when two cameramen and a famous young actress went inside their room. Kwang Soo's eyes widened as he saw Kim So Eun. "Joong Ki-yah, it's Kim So Eun." he said without minding how loud his voice was. The cameramen laughed at how his friend reacted, but he just remained quiet as he looked at the beautiful So Eun. "I came here to tell you the result of the audition." So Eun, with her sweet voice, told him. He didn't utter a word, but his gaze at the young actress made the others felt different. "You're in." she said with a smile.
 
His cute little smile grew wider as he heard the result. For 16 years, he has been waiting for this day to come. A day for him to be close to the young actress. So Eun started acting when she was young, and he noticed her by that time. "Thank you, So Eun-ssi. Thank you so much." he said happily. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" blurted Kwang Soo which made So Eun laughed. His face blushed when he saw So Eun's charming face and bright smile up close and personal. The cameras went off, so the man, who served as one of the judges earlier, called So Eun. "Let's go." he said. 
 
"Really? I knew it! Congratulations, Joong Ki-yah. Noona is really proud of you." she exclaimed as Joong Ki told him about his soon-to-be main lead role with the famous young actress Kim So Eun. "How's she in person? Is she kind? Is she pretty?" she asked continuously. Joong Ki smiled at him and nodded. "She's so kind and pretty, Noona." he answered. "I know that's why you like her so much." she said, but she was surprised and touched to hear what her brother said, "I like her because she reminds me of you. She's like you, Noona." 
 
Song Ji Hyo smiled at her younger brother. Joong Ki is the only family that she has and vice versa. Their parents died a long time ago because of a car accident. When she was 17 years old and Joong Ki was 11 years old, they experienced a lot of trouble. She raised her younger brother with all her might even if she was alone. For her, Joong Ki has become her life ever since they became an orphan. "You really know how to make Noona happy." she said. Joong Ki smiled at her as he shook his head, "I am not even starting yet, Noona. I will promise you that I will make you the most happiest woman in this world." he said as he put his hand on her cheek. 
 
In the morning, Joong Ki was in a hurry, so the food that she prepared for his first appearance on the shoot was ignored. She decided to pack it, and just go to their location shoot. She is so proud of her younger brother and she wanted to see him act in person, so she asked her manager to allow her to have an hour or two off from work. Her manager understood why she wanted to take an off for a while, so he agreed. She checked the note on the fridge and confirmed where Joong Ki will be as of this time. 
 
She took a long way to be where her younger brother is, but she isn't complaining. It was hot since it's summer, so she put on a cap while her hair was tied. She put on her sunglasses, and covered her neck with a scarf as she easily gets affected by the heat of the sun. She saw her brother from afar, so she decided to come near to the shooting scene. However, just before she can come any closer to the scene, someone from behing stopped her from moving. She turned around to take a look at the man who held her shirt. "Ya! What do you think are you doing?" she yelled making all of the people on the shooting location looked at her. 
 
"Oh my. Joong Ki-yah, I'm sorry." she thought to herself when she realized that the ruckus she made might affect her younger brother's career which is just starting. She hid her face for Joong Ki not to see her. She then looked at the man who was the reason behind all of this, and her frowned face changed into a blank face when she saw a familiar muscular man in front of her. "Who are you?" he asked. "And what do you think are you doing at this place? Don't you know that outsiders can't watch this shooting live?" 
 
She was about to answer his non-stop questions, but before she could open to speak, someone from behind called the muscular man in front of her, "Mr. Kim Jong Kook-ssi, someone from the Kim's Hotel wanted to talk with you." The obviously muscular man's assistant handed the phone over his boss, so she made her exit when the man, who was called Kim Jong Kook, turned around to talk over the phone. But then, to her unawareness, Kim Jong Kook was staring at her back intensely while she was running away from the location scene.