Chapter 21: BAD LUCK MUCH?

Meeting Mr. Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[DARA'S POV]

I quickly ran outside the room but unfortunately the door opened to my direction. *THUD* 

I bumped into Chaerin. 

Oh crap! I hope she didnt misunderstood. Her eyes are so wide in shocked. 

"Unnie why are you here?" She asked

I helped her stood up and apologies as I bow and ran. 
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay~ why did I run away??? 

Im so stupid! *Face palm*

Because of my stupidity I ran away from Chaerin. Now look. I'm no where to be found. Im lost! Where the hell am i?!

"Unnie!" she stopped infront of me exhausted. "Why are you running?"

"Uhh. . ." I couldn't think of an excuse. 

"I accidentally farted, that's why I ran." AISH! why did I say that?! It's so embarrassing.... But I had no choice. I couldn't think of another one so I just went with the thing that first popped in to my mind.

There was a momentary pause, when suddenly Chaerin laughed her heart out. I became more embarrassed about it. Im really ashamed of what I said. I regret it all. I just bowed my head and looked down on the floor.

Chaerin showed where her room was before we went to the dinning room but we were drawn away with our conversation so we stayed in in her room for a while and chat. Few minutes later someone knocked on the door. I guess the food's ready.

"Come on let's eat." Chaerin said. I followed her. When we arrived at the table Jiyong was already sitting there. He stood up and made me sit beside him. Oh goodness gracious! I cant stand his smile~ kyaaaaahh!!!!! I just stared at my food through out the whole meal.

"Is everything okay Dara?" He thoughtfully asked.  

"Yes, I-Im alright." I smiled but still I was looking at my plate. I again remembered what happened a while ago. His white and soft skin and and and..... His abs. Erase Erase Erase!. "Im so sorry." I said timidly. 

"It's okay Dara. But there's a consequence. You saw mine and sooo...... I need to see yours too. An eye for an eye, a tooth foe a tooth." I immediately jerk to what i heard from Jiyong. I turned to face him and he was smirking. What have I done?! Why did I say yes to this deal?! This guy's so wild! HUHUHUHU T.T

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter