Chapter 20: UH-OH!

Meeting Mr. Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[DARA'S POV]

The car stopped then Jiyong turned off the engines. "We're here!" Chaerin happily said. 

We all got out of the car and went to the entrance of the house.... the gigantic doors of Jiyong's house suddenly opened and the buttlers and maids welcomed us in...

"Oh I didn't expect that you're having company sir Jiyong" the butler said. 

"Yes, this is Dara from now on she's welcome to our house" Jiyong said. 

I was quite dazed to what he said.... Then I noticed one of the maids were eyeing me.... She's looking at me like I did something wrong. I could already feel a black aura surrounding her... Kekeke~

"Yoona, please cook another set of food for miss Dara." The butler said to the maid that was eyeing me a while ago. . "Sorry sir Jiyong I didnt expect you were having company so I only ordered the maids to cook for 2" the butler informed Jiyong. 

"Okay." The maid said grumpily then rolled her eyes.

"Jiyong who's that?" I whispered very quietly to Jiyong. 

"She's Yoona, the head maid of this house." He said.  "Why is there something wrong with her?" He added. 

I really want to say YES! but you know..... I better not. 

"N-No"

"Unnie, go ahead first to my room I'll catch up later. Im just gonna do something." Chaerin said then she looked at Jiyong. 

"Oppa! go with Dara unnie, and don't do anything ert to her." she added. 

Huh? ert??

"Uh... No thanks Chaerin, I think I can manage." I said. 

"Don't believe a thing she says! She's ju--- ouch!!!" Jiyong said and glared at her. "yah! Why did you elbow me chaerin?!"

She rolled her eyes at Jiyong.

she looked at me "Are you sure?" She asked. 

"Yes, I might be a nuisance to him." 

And how big can their house be right??

"Hmm, okay." She said. "Go straight then turn left on an intersection, if you see a picture of a scenery on the wall go right ,when you passed a colorful vase you need to turn right again when you see two hallways, and then on the end of the hall you'll see a double door there you will turn right! The second door there is mine. Wait for me in my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter