Chapter TWENTY ONE

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 21

 

Seohee’s POV

 

The sun’s bright light is already creeping in our window and I’m all up for school but Sehun is still sleeping so soundly in the bed. I wanted to wake him up but I didn’t dare because he is freaking mad at me. Yes, he is mad at me again at last! This is what I’ve missed but then why do I feel so heavy right now? Aish. I don’t know! But one thing is for sure he is really seriously mad at me for letting Chanyeol do that to me, kissing me in front of the big crowd of spectators and being officially Chan’s girlfriend.

Sehun was being cool to me for the past days for I don’t know why but here he goes again cussing and jerking me. He was up last night just nagging at me and then he shut it all up ignoring me as he pull his blanket to sleep.

What the hell is his problem anyways? And does he even care about me? As if!

But what can I do? Chanyeol confessing in front of a hundred students in that cafeteria just made me lost my tongue. I can’t even speak a word that time because I’m all nervous and dizzy of all the noises that the people made, the teases, the howling, the gossiping, everything! It made me want to faint in front of them but I didn’t for I ended up stun as stone, broken tongue, foggy breathing and my heart stopped right in that moment when he asked me “Will you be my girl?”

It was like hell for me!

I wanted to get out and run away but doing that will just make Chanyeol look like a fool. I don’t want to embarrass him after all the efforts he did and that would really take a lot of heart breaking courage to tell everyone about his feelings and even singing that song.

He asked me again when I didn’t responded because I was all gone out of my body and my soul is not even there for God’s sake! And in every second they were waiting for my answer the noise is just getting louder and louder that I’m already turning deaf of everything. I tried to wake myself up and to move my lips but there were no words coming out of my mouth, as I tried to scan the entire crowd to look for help and to search for an air. I caught a glimpse of him, Luhan-oppa’s bright angelic face telling me to accept Chanyeol that he was worth it to be my partner yet even with him convincing me, I still can’t accept Chan. Not when I’m in love with Luhan-oppa, not when all I can see is nothingness in Chanyeol’s eyes and absolutely not because he is really just a friend for me and I don’t want to ruin it.

But before I could utter a word which I have been trying to do Chanyeol just made us officially together.

 

“So, I’ll take your silence as a yes?” he smiled so brightly that I can’t bare to destroy it.

 

And his lips covered my lips for swift seconds that it feels so weird that I totally lost myself in hell.

Everyone clapped their hands, feeling happy for the both of us but there are some girls feeling sorry because the Casanova just turned into a sweet guy that there would be no more making out with them in the lonely staircases, no more lustrous flirting in the room and no more ing nights for them.

Then the thought my mind in that moment they were all celebrating, if there are no more left for them this only means it is all reserved for me, all of Chanyeol. And fear is starting to grow in me, I don’t want to give myself to Chanyeol, I don’t want him to kiss me like what he did back then when I caught him with a senior girl, those rough and wet kisses with no ending, his hands slowly making his way up to her skirt, I don’t want to be that girl he used to tell us he touched gently and fierce letting out sweet moans which he finds so turning on, I don’t want to be his girl in bed, I just simply want to be his friend. Friendship is enough for us and going more than that is just too much, I don’t like it and I won’t like. I’m scared.

However, I’m too late.

Everybody now knows he’s mine and I’m his.

I’m the girl who arrowed the Casanova’s heart and turned him into a decent loving sweet guy.

And that is all the end of me.

 

 

 

[Phone ringing]

I picked up my phone from my pocket and answered it. This voice from the other line greeting me a lovely morning is Chanyeol.

 

“I’m on my way to school.” I responded when he asks me where I am.

 

He said he is going to pick me up but a rattled because there’s no way he could pick me up in our house because I don’t live there anymore and no one knows that.

 

“Hey! D—d-don’t go there, I’m fine by myself and I’m already waiting for my bus here.” I lied stuttering.

 

“Then wait for me, I’ll pick you up. Where are you now?” He asks he really is persistent.

 

“Okay, I’ll wait for you here.” I replied after I’ve said the nearest bus stop from my house.

 

 

I sneak a glance one last time to Sehun’s innocent sleeping face before I’ll run for school, because I won’t see it after this day for I’m sure he’s smoldering angry face will be burned in my mind then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

It’s only been half of the day but I’m so tired already.

Lunch time right now as usual, I seated beside Chanyeol of course my boyfriend and from across our circle is another couple Minah and Baek, beside me is Kai busy punching down is PSP buttons. After sometime Suho and Sehun arrived with drinks for each of us, Sehun’s been stabbing me again with deathly glares and I am here feeling guilty because I am never in love with Chanyeol but I’m here being all lovey dovey with him. AWKWARD.

 

“So, how is it being a girlfriend of a Casanova Seohee? If I were you, I should’ve rejected him.hehe”  Baekhyun jokes and got a smack from Chan.

 

“Yeah, me too I’ll absolutely reject him.” D.O. added as they were joking.

 

“Me three.” Kai mumble coldly as his eyes were still glued on the game.

 

“You guys?! You are really the best guy friends ever!” Chanyeol whines and I just chuckled halfheartedly.

 

Then we started to eat there like usual but the only thing different is that Chanyeol trying to feed me but I just shrug him and just eat by myself. I don’t like it, it feels like unnatural, so pretentious, I don’t know! And it’s really awkward with the other guys around here doing something like that. Besides, I mostly caught Kai staring at me which is odd and he would give me his melancholic smile that tends to break my heart for some reason. His smile is so painful to see and it feels like it keeps a thousand words behind it. And Sehun is back again mocking me which is getting into my nerves.

 

“Do you want some egg rolls cherry tart?” Chanyeol sweetly asks me.

 

“Cherry tart??HAHAHAHA” Sehun laughs and rolled his eyes on me.

 

“The hell, why cherry tart? That’s the cheesiest pet name I’ve ever heard.Hahaha” Baekhyun joined laughing while Kai let out a rough sigh.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with that? At least I’m not calling her jagiyaaaaa everytime I see her.” Chanyeol responded.

 

Then Minah and I looked at each other sharing the same thoughts about our boyfriends, telling that they still act the same no matter how many times they deny it, that they are not corny over their girlfriends.

And we both share tickling smiles.

 

“And why did you call her cherry tart Channie?” Suho asks curiously and swallowed a slice of kimbap.

 

 Then Chan pull me closer to him, he started to snuggle me and whiffing through my hair.

 

“She just smells like cherry and I love it. I love her.” He crooked a smile as he pulls away.

 

Then Kai let out again a rough sigh as he sips his banana milk.

 

“Something wrong Kai?” I lean to him closer.

 

“No, nothing.” He sighs again.

 

“Wait! You’ve got some rice grain, here let me take it.” I said and lean a little more closer to get the rice grain off from the corner of his lips.

 

He stares at my eyes so innocently and full of mystery that I can’t seem to decipher in that split seconds, then he jerks and swiftly move my hand away from him.

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

“Thanks.” Kai said and I am back closer to Chanyeol.

 

“Stupid ugly girl!” I heard Sehun mumbles.

 

Yes! He is so back again with that childish innuendo and glares that never ending. Whoah! I really missed this fighting, cussing and hating OH SEHUN!

 

“Ugh! World War 3!” D.O. said and they chuckled.

 

“Sehunnie, Seohee’s my girlfriend now can you please treat her well?” Chanyeol said to Sehun which I’ve been smiling slyly to mock him.

 

“NEVER!” Sehun responded in grimace.

 

“Can’t you guys just be friends?”  Minah suddenly said bringing silence and everyone turn their heads on her.

 

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Minah asks innocently and everyone nodded.

 

“I’ll never be her friend even if she’ll be the last person here on Earth.” Sehun spats.

 

“Me neither! I’d rather live with Chanyeol forever than sharing a lifetime with you!” I responded.

 

Suddenly Chanyeol pulled me again and cupped my face saying “I will also spend my lifetime with you cherry tart.”

 

“That’s great! I can even imagine you in bed with Chanyeol ing!”  Sehun said that made me flinch and I started to tremble as I remember those filthy thoughts.

 

“Sehun!!” Suho-hyung reacted at Sehun’s cruddy words.

 

“Sehun never learns to watch his mouth.” D.O. mumbles.

 

I gently push away Chanyeol as I silently drowning in those lewd thoughts but then Chanyeol tries to calm me down as he notice I’m trembling.

 

“Seohee?! Are you okay?” He called trying to pull me off from those thoughts.

 

“I bet she’s imagining it! So, how was it ugly?! Is it great?” Sehun added that made Suho and Chanyeol smoldering angry while everyone turns silent.

 

“Seohee? Shin Seohee! Listen!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

“Listen Seohee..”  His voice turns softer and gentler as I give him my attention.

 

“Stop those thoughts, I’ll never hurt you okay and I won’t do that to you when you are not ready. Do you understand?”  He said softly cupping my face and pinching my cheek.

 

“This is so ridiculous!”  Sehun talks again and everyone glared at him.

 

Then Chan stares at my eyes and I got lost in his in the process, forgetting those obscene thoughts of him and those different girls he was with.