Just D.O It Part 5.5

Just D.O It! Intro!

The interview went well, even without Chanyeol. Management didn't take his absence very easily, but Baekhyun was able to reason with them to let Chanyeol stay at the dorm to rest. They were questioned about Chanyeol's absence in the interview. “He isn't feeling well at the moment.” Suho told the interviewer. Baek had faith in Suho that he could handle everything and anything that faced the group. Suho was understanding, caring, and strong willed. This made Baek's trust in him even greater.

 

The ride back to the dorm was a relief for some of them, not all of them liked being on camera for so long. Baek stared out of the window, thoughts and worry slowly crept on him. D.O looked at Baek, not know what exactly to say to start a conversation. “uh...About what you said about Chanyeol.” D.O stuttered. Baekhyun turned his head from the window and his eyes locked to D.O. “Do you think we should act a little less....touchy .. and keep our distance?” D.O said, trying to not let the other members hear. Baek let out a sigh as steam floated in the air from the cold. “I don't really know what we should do. His jealousy shouldn't effect us, but he his our friend.” Baekhyun said as he stared back through the window.

 

The van stopped by a coffee shop. “Who wants Bubble Tea!?” The manager shouted, opening the van door. Everyone hopped out and shivered as they walked inside the building. Screaming fangirls surrounded them outside, looking through the windows. They all sat in a table together as they waited for the drinks and snack. “Sometimes I wish I wasn't popular.” Kai said in annoyance, glancing at the window. Suho let out a small laugh and then waved towards the window. Baek and D.O sat by each other as they waited, humming to themselves. Finally the drinks and snack arrived to comfort them. “Mmmmm Bubble Tea, Baek said with a smile, sipping away. D.O let out a laugh and began sipping away, trying not to burp as he covered his mouth in embarrassment. Baek stared into D.O's eyes becoming lost once again, but he snapped himself out of it, letting out a small laugh. “Why must your eyes be so... Beautiful. Like a full moon.” Baek said softly as he took a sip, almost choking as he saw Suho standing in front of him. “Yes leader?” Baekhyun coughed. “We need to talk.” Suho said as D.O slid over to let Suho sit down.

 

I know you two know what is causing Chanyeol so much stress. I know you two are in love, I can see it in your eyes.” Suho smirked as he sipped his bubble tea. Baek and D.O both glanced at each other and became full of embarrassment. Suho gave them a weird look. “what? There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Luhan and Sehun are too and we don't treat them any different. We will support you, no matter what. Suho said loudly, then being shushed by a older lady across the room, he gave her a mean look, then smiled at her. Baek and D.O's looks of embarrassment faded as they finished their bubble tea. “Suho, can you keep our relationship a secret?” D.O asked. Suho's eyes widened. “A secret? Why do you want it to be a secret?” Suho said. The answer hit him in the face and he frowned. “Oh..You...want to protect Chanyeol.” Suho stuttered. Baek and D.O both looked at each other and then at Suho, nodding slowly. They sat in silence for a few minutes, until it was time to leave. “To the van!” The manager shouted as everyone moaned as they got up from their seats. They all braised themselves for the Screaming wall of fans.............

 

To be continued....