Just D.O It! Part 2

Just D.O It! Intro!

 

The sun was shining through the blinds, making lines across the bed as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo lay on the bed with pink covers on them. Kyungsoo's arm fell lifeless on top of Baekhyun's back. There was noise in the other room, but it was muffled by the door, just enough to not awaken the two angels.

The door slowly creaked opened. Suho crept in like a thief about to steal a valuable gem. He had a tooth brush in his mouth and light blue pajamas on. He leaned onto the bed and patted the bed to try to awaken the angels, but with no luck. Suho sighed, brushing his teeth. He made a small grunt, realizing that he needed to get rid of the toothpaste in his mouth. His cheeks expanded and he stumbled out of the room, leaving the door open.

Kai, dance-walking into the room, looked at the two laying in bed with a look of annoyance. He let out a sigh and left the room, leaving the door open. Chanyeol walked in minutes later with a bright yellow whistle. He looked towards the sleeping angels and with a exaggerated face, blew into the whistle....

The screech of a thousand chalkboards filled the room. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both rose up, hands on their ears. Their hair looked like it was attacked my static electricity. "Up Up! Bali Bali!" Chanyeol said in a echoing voice. Kyungsoo and Baek began patting their hair and getting up out of bed, the whole time. Kyungsoo made the bed as Baek went to the bathroom to begin his routine. Kyungsoo folded and refolded the covers until they were perfection in his eyes. Satisfied after the third try, he walked into the bathroom beside Baek, who was washing his face. "what time is it?" Kyungsoo asked softly. "I believe it's almost 8 ...p... i mean AM." Baekhyun said, stumbling over his words. "of coarse it's AM, I would never sleep till 8 PM." Kyungsoo laughed, with his toothbrush in his mouth. Baekhyun gave him a look of disagreement. "Don't you remember yesterday? That concert must have wore you out, but we have done so many and you never acted like that. They must have been slowly taking a toll on you. hm?" Baek said, stretching and patted Kyungsoo on the shoulder. Kyungsoo looked down with a frown. Baek gave him a small kiss on the cheek and left the bathroom to the kitchen/living room.

The kitchen/living room was alive and everyone was doing something, except Sehun. Sehun was asleep on the couch and no one was trying to wake him. "Baek." Chanyeol called. "Can you help me make breakfast? Sehun should be making it, but if we wake him now, we won't eat for another hour." Chanyeol said, giggling and pointing to the couch. "Why hasn't anyone woken him up?" Baekhyun asked."well... we did wake him... but he fell back asleep." Baek looked towards the couch, still paying attention to the stove and giggled. "And you guys just left him there? We will be leaving soon, you know." Baekhyun said, staring at the food on the stove.

Chanyeol was staring at Baek, smiling. He moved closer to Baek, almost rubbing elbows, still staring. Baek doesn't notice until he turned to look at Chanyeol to ask something. He was surprised by how close Chanyeol is to his face. He mumbles and begins checking his hair. "What? I...is there something on my face" Baek stuttered. Chanyeol laughs. "No no. Mianhaeyo. I....I just like the way you look while you're cooking." Chanyeol says shaking his head as if he was just in a trance.

Baekhyun gasps and points to Chanyeol's section of the stove. "You are burning it!" Baekhyun says in a panic. Chanyeol's eyes widen as he notices what he has done. "Don't worry, I got this." Chanyeol says, nudging Baek with his elbow. Baek looks at what looks like something he made when he first starting cooking and laughs to himself.

Kyungsoo walks over to the corpse on the couch and pokes it. "Sehun, It's not your turn to be a sleeping baby." Kyungsoo said, trying to pull him off the couch. Suho comes to his aid, as well as Kai. "Hana tuhl Seht!" All three pull Sehun off the couch and onto the floor. They begin poking him with their feet until he begins to moan and starts moving. Sehun crawls to his feet, half of his face is red. "the...the floor is so cold" Sehun moans and stumbles to the bathroom. The three laugh and return to what they were doing.

Kyungsoo walks towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who are talking and laughing. He puts his hand on Baek's shoulder, startling baek. Baekhyun looks into Kyungsoo's eyes and smiles. "I thought I was the cook?" Kyungsoo says, grabbing baek's hand that is on the pan handle. Baek's arm twitches due to the temperature difference, but it doesn't bother him enough to brush off Kyungsoo's hand. Baekhyun giggles. "Of coarse you are the cook, but we all have to leave soon, Mr late cook." Chanyeol replies, nudging Kyungsoo with his elbow. Kyungsoo looks down and slightly frowns. Seeing this, Baekhyun pats Kyungsoo's shoulder and whispers in his ear. "Finish our cooking with your Exotic talents." Baekhyun gives a motion with his hands, telling Kyungsoo the kitchen is all his and leaves to the bedroom.

Kyungsoo gently pushes Chanyeol and shoos him away. Chanyeol stumbles out of the tiny kitchen and heads towards Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's room. Before Chanyeol can enter, the door is shut, almost in his face. Baekhyun sighs leaning against the door and begins getting dressed. Chanyeol knocks on the door as if it was a door to someone's house. Minutes later, Baek walks out, almost running face first into Chanyeol and kissing him. Baek was wearing a white T-shirt, light blue sweat pants and black glasses. Irritated, Baek walks passed Chanyeol. Chanyeol scatched his head and shrugs in confusion . "Why wouldn't you open the door so we could talk?" Chanyeol asked with a smile. His voice cracking, he coughs. Baekhyun turns around with a weird expression on his face. "Can't you tell that I was changing? Baekhyun says rolling his eyes and pointing to his attire, then laughing that Chanyeol is still in his Pajamas. "Oh, well...Why should that stop you? We are family, aren't we? "Chanyeol replied. "yea, yes we are, but I don't like others seeing me ." Baekhyun said in a embarassed tone, tapping the floor with the front of his shoe. Chanyeol looked at him, Staring and began to laugh to himself. Baekhyun's face went from white to red and he walked back into his room, shutting the door behind him. Chanyeol frowned. "I shouldn't have said that like I did" Chanyeol said to himself, looking at his Rubber ducky pajamas. He checked his phone and his eyes grew. "Aigo." He murmured and swiftly walked to his room to change.

The food was set on the long table. Kyungsoo looked at it with Satisfaction, even though it was nothing special. Better than poor trainee food, but not fit for a prince. Everyone was seated on the floor. Baekhyun sat across from Kyungsoo, Suho sat across from Chanyeol, and Kai sat across from Sehun. They all stuffed their cute faces with food, noone complaining of the taste, which fingers would have been pointed towards Chanyeol. The least experienced in cooking. Baek took peaks at Kyungsoo through out the meal, but never making eye contact, fearing getting caught for staring. Chanyeol let out a sigh of satisfaction. He noticed Baek staring at Kyungsoo. His sigh of satisfaction turned into a sigh of sadness as he began finishing his meal beside Baekhyun.

Once everyone was finished eating, everyone began getting prepared to leave. Some checking their hair, some checking their phones. Routine once again, to practice once again.

To be continued..