Just D.O It Part 5

Just D.O It! Intro!

Baeks eyes slowly open as he hears his name being whispered. He sees a blurry figure of Chanyeol tapping him and pleading for him to awaken. "Wake up please, I don't want to disturb D.O. Please Baeky, please." Chanyeol pleads softly. Baek's body arises and he slowly moves Kyungsoo's arm and head off of him, trying his best to not awaken Kyungsoo. He is confused, tired and his body is stiff, but his mind his full of curiosity. Chanyeol smiles with excitement as he stares into Baek's barely awake eyes. Baek moans and leans towards Chanyeol, about to fall asleep on Chanyeol's shoulder. "What do you need?" Baek asks softly. Chanyeol holds him and takes Baek to the living room, setting Baek on the couch. He walks back to Baek and Kyungsoo's room, grabbing clothes that he thinks look well on Baek. He smiles and gives himself a mental thumbs up. Satisfied with his selection, he slowly leaves the room, closely the door as quiet as possible.

 

Chanyeol enters the living room and hears Baek's soft snoring. He sighs and puts the clothes selection beside the sleeping angel. He contemplates, rocking side to side, tapping his finger on his chin. A small smirk appears on his face as he gets closer to Baek. He looks around, making sure everyone else was still asleep. He slowly puts his hands on the pajama pants and with hesitation, pulls the pajama pants down. He giggles to himself softly, feeling overrun with satisfaction. He looks at Baekhyun's black underwear, taking a mental picture of it in his head. He looks around again, paranoia slowly creeping. His hands move towards the underwear, but he stops himself and grabs Baek's matching blue shirt. He slowly pulls it up and moves Baek's hands up to remove the shirt. He sets the pants and shirt aside beside the other pile. He grabs the other shirt he picked out, it was purple with 3 horizontal black stripes. He put Baek's arm in each sleeve, surprised that Baek was still asleep with all the moving around. Baek moans and heavily exhales, Chanyeol freezes, looking around. It's silent and calm. Chanyeol pulls out his phone to check the time, 5:45 am.

 

He looks towards the jeans and sighed. He knows they are going to be the difficult part in this weird game of dress up. He grabs the jeans and lays them out. They were dark with slightly faded knees. Chanyeol carefully slid each leg into the jeans, careful not to move Baek too much. Baek let out a moan and exhaled heavily once more. Chanyeol froze once more, but quickly continued pulling the pants up until all he had to do was button them. Chanyeol wiped off imaginary sweat off his forehead, relieved that it was finally done. Such a simple thing feeling like it took 5 years to do. He looked to where the clothes pile was and noticed that he forgot a important thing, the socks. He quickly grabbed them and put them on Baek. Baekhyun's feet twitched and he jumped up, rubbing his eyes and . "Where...where am I?" Baek moaned as he fixed his hair. Chanyeol laughed, staring into Baek's eyes. "Your in the living room, hold on while I put something away." Chanyeol said, grabbing the Pajamas.

 

He headed back into Baek's bedroom. Baekhyun looked around and tapped on his face, trying to wake himself up. He looked down at himself and his eyes widened. "He...he dressed me." Baek stuttered as he studied himself. Chanyeol returned and rubbed Baek's hair. Baek patted Chanyeol's hand away. "What is this about Chanyeol?" Baekhyun said in a serious, annoyed voice. Chanyeol stared into Baek's eyes. "I want to take you somewhere." Chanyeol said with full confidence. Baek looked at him with confusion. "Why would anyone want to go somewhere at this time, I'm going to sleep.” Baek said and turned to walk to his bedroom. Chanyeol grabbed Baek's waist and picked him up and began walking out of the dorm. Baek tried to squirm out of Chanyeol's grip, but no luck. "Let go of me."Baek yelled. "Shhh, we don't want to awaken anyone. Calm down my Baeky, I just want you to see how much I love you." Chanyeol said as he carried Baek on his shoulder out of the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

The cold air slammed them both, causing Chanyeol to stop for a moment and Baek to shiver. A car was waiting in front of them and Chanyeol opened the door and placed Baekhyun in the car, closing the door and headed to the other side. The car began to drive off, leaving Baek full of confusion and worry. "Where are we going Chany?"Baek asked with a sigh. He stared at Chanyeol with a look of irritation, waiting for an answer. Chanyeol looked out the window as if he didn't hear him, then looked towards Baek with a smile. "Just to a park, I want us to get away from all the madness for a little while. You deserve it Baek, actually we all do, but I want to take this chance for something special." Chanyeol said and slid closer to Baek. Baek looked away and leaned against the car door as if he wanted to jump out. Chanyeol's smile turned into a frown as he tried to put his arm around Baek, but Baek refused and shooed his arm away. "Why are you being like this Baeky, why wont you except my love?" Chanyeol said with sadness in his voice. Baek slowly turned his head towards Chanyeol, showing his face, red and full of tears. "Why are you doing this to me Chany? I Love D.O. Don't you understand? I love you too, but I'm with D.O, I want to be loyal to him. Please don't..." Baek cried and turned to the window. Chanyeol froze, soaking in what was just said. He looked down, lost in thought.

Baek stared out the window, wishing they would turn around and head back as fast as they left. Chanyeol smacked the seat and put his hands on his face in frustration. They sat in silence, with only soft sobs being heard...

 

Baek's eyes slowly opened as he awakened. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, scratching his head in confusion as he realized he was in his bedroom. Kyungsoo was asleep beside him, slightly snoring. "Was that a dream? Was that a nightmare?" Baek said to himself softly. He grabbed his phone beside him and looked at the time, 8 AM. He placed his phone in his pocket and headed to the bathroom. The door was shut. Baek let out a sigh, but he wasn't surprised. Everyone should be awake by now, they all had somewhere to go today. Baekhyun couldn't remember where they all had to go to, but he knew it was somewhere and that they all had to go. He didn't want to be alone with Chanyeol, not again.

The bathroom door opened, Sehun walked out laughing and waving his hand by his nose. "Hyung, You might want to wait before you go in there, it's very stinky." Sehun said, barely able to breathe from his laughter. Baek's eyes squeezed shut as the smell rushed to his nose. Sehun patted Baek on the shoulder and walked off. Baekhyun walked into the bathroom, plugging his nose and switched on the fan. He walked into the living room, Chanyeol was nowhere to be found. Someone tapped Baek's shoulder, he jumped and turned around. It was Kyungsoo. Baek sighed in relief. "Who stunk up the bathroom?" Kyungsoo asked, rubbing his eyes. Baek let out a laugh, which spread to Kyungsoo.

 

Everyone got prepared to leave, brushing their teeth, eating what Kyungsoo cooked, and fixing their hair. Baekhyun had Chanyeol out of his mind for the time being, as he talked with and laughed with Kyungsoo. Once they were done eating, Chanyeol appeared in his mind again, causing him to freeze as he wondered where he was. Baek got up from the table, making Kyungsoo scratch his head and shrug, Baek walked towards Chanyeol's room. The door was cracked open slightly. Baekhyun peeked in, opening the door slowly. Chanyeol wasn't in bed, the bed was neatly made as if no one had slept there today. Baek walked towards the bed, looking around, this was one of the rare times where he went into Chanyeol's room. Baek let out a sigh and was about to turn around, the door shut, scaring Baek. He turned around slowly, seeing Chanyeol standing by the door. His face was red and his face was wet from tears. Baek gasped, scared at what he was seeing. Chanyeol collapsed to the floor, to his knees and let out loud sobs. Baek was frozen, eyes wide. "Mianhaeyo." Chanyeol cried, looking at the floor. Baek wanted to comfort Chanyeol, but his body wouldn't allow him to move a muscle. All he could do is watch as his friend released all his emotion. "I'll leave you alone Baeky, please don't hate me."

 

 

 

Chanyeol cried, face against the floor. Baek's eyes light up, his mind flashed, thinking of what to say. He stumbled over his words. "I will never hate you Chany, why would I ever hate you? It will be okay. There is no need for you to leave me alone. We are so close, I have no reason to hate you." Baek said, fighting his frozen body. He swiftly walked over to Chanyeol and struggled to lift him onto the bed.

There was a knock on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" Asked D.O, his voice muffled by the door. "Yes!" Baek shouted, struggling to keep Chanyeol up. "Why do you have to be so heavy." Baek grumbled. "Are you sure? It sounded like crying in there. The muffled voice said with suspicion. "Everything is fine." Baekhyun answered as he layed Chanyeol on the bed. Chanyeol was asleep, a very deep sleep as if he didn't sleep at all. "Now lay here, you shouldn't worry so much. Getting all upset over me, it hurts me as well. I'm sorry it is causing you so much pain." Baek wiped Chanyeol's tears from his eyes and cheek. Tears began to appear under Baek's eyes. He sniffled, trying to hold it in. He knew it was no place or time to cry. He left and shut the door behind him.

 

Kyungsoo was right there, with a worried expression on his face. "Chanyeol can't come with us, he needs to rest." Baek said, trying not to stare into Kyungsoo's worried eyes. "Is he sick?" Kyungsoo asked. Baek grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulder and walked with him to the living room. "He's just stressed, he won't be going with us." Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "But, but we have an interview." Kyungsoo stuttered. 'He is not coming with us." Baek repeated, staring into Kyungsoo's eyes, showing how serious he was. Kyungsoo nodded, not wanting to argue. "I'll go tell Suho." Kyungsoo said, leaving Baek's side. Baek grabbed Kyungsoo's hand. "No, I'll tell him. Don't worry about it." Baekhyun said and forced Kyungsoo into a hug. "I love you so much." Baek said, holding back tears. Kyungsoo was full of confusion. "Baeky, what is going on?" Kyungsoo asked, staring into Baek's eyes. Baek looked down to the floor and then back at Kyungsoo . "Do you really want to know"......

 

To Be Continued....