Goddess, ch6.

Goddess.

SEHUN'S POV:

She's dating Kris, KRIS. K.R.I.S. He won, he got her now.. And now I don't have the chance to apologize or even talk to her anymore.. at least.. that's what I thought.

"Sehun." she called me, SHE.

I turned around and found her with no one else, only her.

"y-yea?" I didn't look at her.

"we need to talk." she dragged me somewhere.

"okay, first. Tell me what you wanted to say last time."

I stayed silent and sighed.

"tell me."

again, another sigh, "I like you- no, I LOVE you." I looked into her eyes.

"then second, why the hell did you kiss that girl?" she asked, annoyed.

"I found someone that has the same height like you.. and.. uh, tried the perfect kissing spot." I muttered the last part.

She burst into laughters and hugged me, "god, Sehun.. why didn't you told me ealier?"

"not like I have the chance to.." I pout and hugged her back.

"I love you too, for a long time now.." she said and looked at me.

"then what about Kris?" I asked in confusion.

she smirked, "we broke up."

"just like that? Now I'm scared.." I rubbed my arms.

"that's because he knows that I love you, not him.. That's why I didn't say that I love him back when he confessed." (read chapter 5 ending!)

"... so.. you LOVE me, huh?" I emphesized the word love.

"mhmm!" she smiled.

AUTHOR'S POV:

#flashback

"____, we need to talk." Kris said.

"okay." you walked with him to the garden.

"let's break up, okay?" he smiled.

"what?! Why?! And why are you smiling?!"

he chuckled, "I know you don't love me, and it's okay, since I know who you love." he then smirked.

"y-you do? I have someone I love?" you played dumb.

"don't play dumb, I know you love Sehun."

"I'm sorry.."

"it's fine.." he hugged you.

 

#reality

"_____!!" Sehun shouted.

"what?!" you shout back.

"we're late for school!!" he ran to your room and found you wearing your outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1JRgAmDQlGfdyk3lYKa6

"I must be the luckiest man in this world.." he hugged you and let out a sigh, "I feel bad for Kris hyung, though."

"don't say that. He has a girl now, and I'm even jealous at her to have him by her side. I would want to have him by my side.." you pout and . "Kris is a great guy." you smiled.

"then why don't you go to him, then?" he let you go and had a cold expression on his face, "why did you even break up with him if he's a great guy? You should've stayed with him if you love him so much." he rolled his eyes.

"Sehun, I never said I loved him, I said I LIKED him." you faced him to see that he had a cold expression.

"then if you like him that much, you should've stayed with him."

"I don't want to, because I love you." you hugged him.

a sigh came out of his mouth and he hugged you back, "never, ever speak about Kris hyung like that again. If you do, I could go BOOM."

"BOOM? Like what? I never saw you boom before." you broke the hug.

"I BOOM, like this." he kissed you.

you kissed him back, "should we skip school?" he smirked.

"you know I can't do that." you said,

suddenly, someone opened the door and saw both of you hugging and kissing, your dad.

"dad, I can explain-"

"get a room, guys." he chuckled and left.

"looks like we got the permission." Sehun smiled and carried you to your bed.

____________________________________________________________

I JUST THOUGHT THAT SINCE I WOULD BE BUSY FOR THE NEXT.. 3 WEEKS, I WOULD END IT. And btw, if a picture doesn't come up, I'm sorry, but I don't know why.

 

SORRY THOUGH, IF IT DID NOT CAME UP INTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, ALTHOUGH IT IS DONE. THANK YOU!!