Goddess, ch2.

Goddess.

"____, please go and take a shower. Guests will be here." your mom smiled.

"okay." you slowly headed upstairs and took a shower. You got outside your room and got greeted by a beautiful white silk gown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuaDNZ1rnHOhpMiXSJVVwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSWRsOBwZnRBmErSE-URc

You wore the gown and went downstairs elegantly, since your mom told you to be graceful around guests. With your crown or tiara on, the 5 boys looked at you in awe and adoration. They bowed to show respect and so did you.

"____, meet Big Bang. They are new to this world." your dad said.

"good day, princess." they bowed with their right hands on their stomach and left at the back.

"please, no need to be so formal." your dad smiled hearing you making them comfortable.

"yes, please make yourself at home. ____ here will be guiding you around the castle. Now, if you'll excuse me." your dad left the 6 of you alone.

"okay, I'm pretty sure you know my name already, but I haven't heard yours." you tried to break the ice.

"right, my name is Kwon Jiyong, but please call me G-Dragon." the shortest one smiled.

"Choi Seunghyun, call me T.O.P." one with such.. intimidating eyes smiled.

"Kang Daesung." he smiles and his eyes were slightly gone.

"Dong Youngbae, Taeyang for short." okay, where did he got Taeyang from his name?

"Lee Seunghyun. Call me Seungri, since there are 2 Seunghyuns here." he smiled, he kinda resembles on Tao by his eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx7CmQjjnosL6MMAjoWccimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPDu_adbbFYCf8_1jKSu0

"okay,  well I'm guessing G-Dragon is the leader, right?" you smiled.

"yes, I am, well, sort of." he rubbed the back of his neck. (there is no bands, just their songs and maybe gangs.)

"well guys, let's go to my favorite place." you beamed and walked to the garden, where everything was brighter as you entered.

"whoa, it's beautiful." Seungri dropped his jaw.

"yeah, it's why I chose it as my favorite place. Do whatever you please here, we will go to the art room in half an hour." you smiled and walked to the tulips.

Smiling at them, they bloom beautifully today. Tulips reminds you of your past, when you were always with Sehun and that one boy, he has a charming face and cheeks are so chubby. He was a chinese-canadian person, if you're not wrong.

"wow, the tulips are beautiful, aren't they?" a deep voice asked, "no, you're making it beautiful by your beautiful smiling face."

Your face blushed and the flowers grow shy, not so bright, but alive.

he sat down by your side and took off his glasses.

"you remind me of Kris." you simply said.

"Kris.. Kris Wu?" he turned to you in shock.

"yeah, why? Do you know him?"

"he's my further away cousin. We don't really get along well.." he sighed.

"why not?"

"you know guys, fights.. for a girl.." he said.

"oh.." your phone suddenly rang and you jolted up, "sorry, I have to take this." you smiled.

"Sehun, why are you calling me? Is there anything urgent?"

"yeah, my friends can't solve this thing, like really can't, so I'm here inside your castle again with my friends walking to the garden and now I'm seeing you, standing alone- with some.. guys sitting down on the grass?"

you hung up and walked to Sehun.

"Sehun, they're guests. My dad told me to guide them." you simply smiled. "and please, tell me Kris isn't-"

"hi, ____." someone smiled.

you face-palmed yourself and took a deep breath. "okay, why don't we greet them first?"

they all nodded and all of you went to Big Bang who were sitting in circles.

"guys, this is Big Bang. Big Bang, this is EXO. T.O.P, please-"

"hi, I'm Sehun! ____ is my childhood friend."

"nice to meet you, I'm Seungri."

"woah, you have bags! Your eyes looks like mine! I'm Tao."

"ooh! I see a derp! Haha, sorry. Name's Taeyang."

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol."

"I'm Suho, the leader, kind of.."

"nice to meet'ya buddy, I'm also sort of the leader, G-dragon."

"two short leaders, Name's Kai."

"Kyungsoo, or D.O."

"12:5, I'm Baekhyun, besties with Chen and Kyungsoo."

"Chen, or Kim Jongdae."

"Kang Daesung, when I smile, my eyes disappear."

"Xiumin, the oldest and shortest."

"Luhan, people call me deer."

"Lay."

"I'm T.O.P, Choi Seunghyun."

"Kris, Wu Yifan or Kris Wu."

the two glared at each other and had a staring contest.

"okay, so.. EXO guys, let's do the problem, okay? And Big Bang, I'll be right with you." you smiled and dragged EXO.

"do not fight." I pointed out at Kris and taught them the way to solve it. "now, do page 34, I have to go and guide." you slowly stood up and waked to Big Bang.

"sorry for the wait, now let's go to-"

"let's just stay here! It's comfortable!" Daesung's eyes dissappear again.

"okay, besides, I have to take care of them too." you sat down and let a sigh escape your lips.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." T.O.P stood up.

"want me to show you the way?" you asked.

"no, I got it." he walked away.

While he was walking, he acidentally nudged Kris. "oops, sorry."

"what the hell is our problem?" Kris stood up.

You were still laughing with the rest of Big Bang and didn't see what was about to happen.

"I didn't mean to-"

"the hell you didn't!" Kris shouted.

You looked up and saw that one is now grabbing one's collar. You immediately stood up and walk to them.

"guys, don't fight or argue-" you tried to calm Kris, who is holding t.o.p's collar, but he cut you, "you don't understand, so stop worrying around." he landed a fist on t.o.p's cheek and he fell down.

"ohmygod!" you ran to t.o.p, soon, the flowers were wilting, some are becoming a bud again, and some died. It was a new emotion, worry. Sun is still shining, but the flowers are cold dead.

*oh no, ____* Sehun got up and stopped the Kris who is going towards t.o.p.

"what the- Sehun!"

"stop it hyung, just stop." he tried to stop Kris, but he got away.

t.o.p got up and put a fist on Kris' cheek.

you gasped and covered your mouth, "stop it guys!" the sky was cloudy.

now, both were fighting each other, fists, screams, everything was going out of control, your emotions were out of control. A tear slip down your eye, and it started to rain. It was raining hard when Sehun hugged you.

"it's okay, ____. It's okay. Take a deep breath." he instructed.

Luhan stopped the fight with his telekinesis power and G-dragon prevented all of you with his blocking power.

"____-" Kris tried to get close.

"you've done enough, hyung." Sehun stopped him and led you to your room.

"calmed down?" he asked.

you nodded, but the sun isn't shining at all, it was dark and cloudy. Sighing, Sehun came and hugs you in his arms.

"it's going to be okay, don't worry." he kissed your closed eyes and swung you around.

 

You fell asleep and Sehun went downstairs to meet the others, but he met your mom and dad.

"is she okay?" your dad asked worriedly.

"yes, she's fallen asleep." Sehun replied, "I'm so sorry for what happened earlier." he bowed.

"it's okay. Besides, she needs to feel that too sometimes." your mom smiled a bit.

He got the rest of EXO with him, and turns out that Big Bang had gone home. Sehun was feeling angry, worry, and sad. He didn't speak a word since they got out of the castle gate.

"Sehun-" Kris tried.

"what? You wanna say sorry, hyung? Say sorry to her, not to me." he turn back again and walked faster.

*just why am I so upset?!* he screamed inside himself.