Goddess, ch3.

Goddess.

'Tomorrow' came fast. Oh, tomorrow is a ball where all the prince and princesses gather around and dance, finding a 'partner' you know, future husband. This time, it was held in the Oh Kingdom, Sehun's palace. It is big, but yours are way bigger.

"go and change into the gown that I've prepared honey." your mom beamed as the time was about to come.

"okay." you went up your room and saw a beautiful purple gown. And no, you have lots of gown colors, but your favorite was white.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFy9-6fUZBVvpsbBJU6MQ

Going out of your room, your mom gasped and put on a different tiara on you,

"mom, this isn't my-"

"I know, I just thought this will suit you better." she smiled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMBsXZ_LV9uwAXmABkIk_

And what do you know, it did suit you better.

"thanks mom." you smiled.

"you're welcome. Now go, before I kick you out." she joked.

you went out and saw the car was waiting for you. You immediately walked to the car and the driver drove to Sehun's palace.

You took a deep breath and opened the entrance door. Everyone bowed to you, since you're the 'goddess' here.

"your majesty, how are you feeling? The rain yesterday was hard, are you sure, you will be able to participate?" a guest with a concerned look on his face asked.

"yes, I am going to be fine. Thank you for your concern." you smiled and walked past him. Everyone was then enjoying their nights again, and you spotted Sehun leaning against a wall and looking down.

"you okay, Sehun?" you held his hand.

"oh, ____.. Yeah, I'm fine." he smiled. *what the heck.. Can't you please stop, my dearest heart?*

"you don't look like you're fine, though."

"don't worry, shortie. I'm fine." he tapped your head.

"yah, yah. Don't call me shortie, I'm tall for a girl, you know."

"whoa, the 'princess' is saying bad words, huh?" he flicked your forehead.

"ow!" you flinched. "boo, you're such a teaser, Sehun." you playfully hit his arm.

"I know-" he suddenly saw Kris getting closer and he walked away without saying a word.

"Sehun?- Oh, hey Kris." you smiled.

"hey.. May I?" he took out his hand to show he wanted to dance with you.

you gladly accepted it as he led you to the dance floor. Dancing with him was really fun.

"Sehun's mad at me, isn't he?" he sighed.

"why would he be?"

"...for making you cry..." he muttered enough only for you to hear.

"ah.. yesterday.. it's fine, I had to experience those kinds of feelings and try to control them, since I can't for now."

"thanks." he smiled.

"what for?"

"for forgiving me." he said and bowed, since the song had ended. He left and you found Sehun in the balcony, alone.

"Sehun, really. If there's something wrong, you really need to tell me." you said.

he didn't reply.

"you're angry at Kris?" you tried, but he remained silent.

"you're angry.. at me?" "NO!" he replied back and turned to you.

"then...?"

"I... I don't know." he looked down.

"how come you don't know? You need to tell me-"

"I'm angry at myself!" he finally said.

"see? it's not that hard, right?" you pat his back.

"you knew?"

"Sehun, you can't get mad at someone for at least.. 2 hours since you're small." you chuckled.

he pout, "yeah, yeah.. funny."

"so.. you were mad at Kris, huh?" you started after a few seconds of silence.

"uhh... yeah.." he laughed nervously.

"for making me cry?"

"..." he blushed.

"aigoo, you're so cute." you pinched his cheeks.

"yah, don't pinch me."

 

The ball ended without any 'partner' and you went home. Your mom was nagging about it all the time while your father just mentally slaps himself and sighing on what your mom was nagging about.

"why can't you please, carry a boy home with you?!" she started to almost yell.

"honey, that's enough-" your dad tried.

"no, it's not!" she screamed. "____, you need to find a guy you love!"

"well apparantly mom, I am trying to find someone I love." you took a deep breath.

"____, honey, listen well!" she yelled in anger. "I need you, my daughter to marry someone!"

"I will, one day." you said, impatiently.

"____!! YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER, RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE TO MARRY SOMEONE, OR I'LL FORCE YOU TO MARRY ONE!!" she yelled in fury.

"WHO ARE YOU TO CONTROL MY LOVE LIFE?!! I CAN MARRY ANYONE I WANT, WITHOUT YOU INTERFERRING." you yelled back and thunders can be heard.

"I AM YOUR MOTHER, M.O.T.H.E.R. YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME." she got close to you.

"that's enough!" your father stood up and banged the kitchen table. "Park Jiyeon, you're going way overboard. Who are you to teach my daughter to love someone when she still needs to learn what it is?" he glared at your mom, who stood down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry dear." your mom said to you.

"I'm sorry too, mom." you hugged her.

 

The night ended with silence and apologies.. The worst night you had since your mom upset you too, last time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologies for spelling mistakes, your highness. :D

How's chapt. 3? good? Bad?

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANK YOU!