Goddess, ch1.

Goddess.

Another day in the garden of the castle, sitting down on the grass with my white goddess-like gown. I was borned to have powers like this, and I hate it. I can't go out of the castle and have fun because of my emotions. Whenever I show a sad emotion, everything, everywhere would be cloudy.

Sighing in defeat of my condition- powers, I lay myself on the grass.

"dear, don't lay like that. Your gown will be dirty." I can hear my mom say.

"it's okay, mom. I can change later on." I smiled and the tulips blossomed.

"well, you better hurry, since your childhood friend, Sehun is here." my mom said.

"really?!" I beamed and got up.

"yes, now you better go and change, young lady." my mom smiled.

My mom learned on not to get mad at me, since I have those power and because of her, a huge rain was set. I ran through the stairs and fell. At an instant, the sky became cloudy.

"honey, are you okay?!" my mom panicked.

"yes, mom. I just fell a bit!" I stupidly grinned.

I got into my room and changed into a comfier gown. Yes, I only have gowns. My mom forbid me to wear dresses.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWJQd2UaJ0ldOIbCslUnx 

"Sehun!" I called as I got down.

"_____!" he ran and hugged me. "it's been forever, I miss you!"

"I miss you too." he twirl me around and put me down.

"ehm." someone cleared .

"oh, mom. What is it?"

"you forgot this. Remember, you need to wear it so that you'll get used to it." my mom puts on my crown on my head neatly.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxpu4Lr8H_XswQnkaKkiU

"okay, mom."

"okay then." she smiled and left.

"wow, that crown really suits you." Sehun commented.

"really? Well I picked it for myself after all." I smirked.

Suddenly, Sehun's phone rang and he answered it,

"oh, you're here already? Okay then, just wait a moment." he hung up.

"my friends are here, I- we want to ask you about homework." he grinned.

"fine fine, just let them in." I smiled.

They got inside the castle and bowed to me instantly. I bowed back in respect.

"come on, let's go to the garden, that's the only place where I can be at ease." I led them to the garden.

"____, teach me." Sehun grinned.

"aish, you baby." I smiled bright and the flowers immediately grew brighter.

"woah.." they all said.

"guys, pay attention. Just try to solve number 21 first and call me when you're done." I smiled and left around the swing.

AUTHOR'S POV:

While you were playing with the flowers and butterflies, it was a brighter day than ever. You were really happy when someone would come visit you and chat with you. Little did you know, a guy was staring at you.

"yah, hyung. Have an interest in her?" Lay teased.

"what? No, I just.." he was too drown in the scene where you were spinning around and smiling.

"haha, Baekhyun hyung is in love~" Chanyeol teased.

"no, I'm not!" he glared at Chanyeol. "I'm gonna call her." he got up and walked nervously.

"um, princess. We're done." he said nervously.

"don't call me princess, it doesn't sound right. Just call me ____." you walked with him.

"okay, then, ____-nim."

"just, ____." you chuckled.

You both walked and you checked the answers.

"whoa.. why do you need my help? It's all correct." your eyes widened.

"just thinking that I would take you out of the castle today~" Sehun whispered.

"ohmygod! Are you serious?!" you jumped.

he nodded and you got up, "I'll be right back."

you went to your mom, "can I go out? Sehun and the others' are going with me, so I'm gonna be fine." you smiled.

"sure, honey." your dad smiled and told you to go take off your crown. You did and left.

"ready, ____?" Sehun asked.

"mhmm!" you said as you walked to the gate.

 

You arrived at the city and saw beautiful things like, floral stores.

"oh, princess! How rare of you to visit us!" the owner said.

"ah, yes. I was given the permission to look around." you smiled.

"princess let's go." Kris smiled.

"oh, I have to go. Thank you." you smiled and left.

*the princess' smile is so warm.* the owner thought.

"do not call me princess, I feel  weird." you pout.

"whoa, are you gonna cry? I'm sorry, please don't cry!" Kris raised his hands up.

"pft.." you laughed, "I'm not gonna cry, Kris."

"h-how do you know my name?" he asked.

"Sehun talks a lot about you guys, he really likes all of you."

"hm- wait a moment. Just walk with the others first." Kris said.

you nodded and left. Soon, he caught up and gave you a flower, a rose bud.

You smiled and it slowly lits open,

blooming-rose-o.gif

"wow, it's beautiful." you said.

"you, are beautiful." he clearify.

"woah, so cheesy!" you laughed.

 

"Thanks for bringing me out, guys." you smiled.

"your welcome. Now, you might wanna go inside, or your mom would go-"

"Park ____!!!" your mom yelled.

"boom." Sehun smiled and kissed your forehead, "bye, I'll see you tomorrow."

The gates closed and you entered the house, "he... kissed... my.. forehead..." you mumbled and the rose that you were holding felt like alive, redder.

"what is this?" you muttered while placing a hand over your chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE, END.

PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE 2ND CHAPTER!