Goddess, ch5.

Goddess.

#flashback

"..Sehun." someone called.

"Oh, Kris. Don't worry, I was just going. Seungri is waiting for me." you smiled and left.

there was and awkaward silence between the two.

"Sehun, I wanted to say sorry." Kris stated.

"it's okay hyung, I wasn't mad at you."

"I'm not done." Sehun looked at him in confusion, "I'm sorry, and I like _____, a lot."

"um, okay...?" Sehun tried to calm down.

"Sehun, I know you like her too."

Sehun couldn't do anything but gulp.

"I guess we'll be enemies?"

Sehun said nothing and left him with a victory smirk.

 

#reality

"oppa, when did you came?" you asked Henry.

"oh.. when it's time for Sehun's ball and I notice someone really pretty with a purple gown." he smiled wide.

"really? Purple gown, wearing a white mask?"

"hm? How'd you know?" he turned to you.

"It was me.." you laughed.

"yah! _____! You need to stop being pretty, or I would never get a girlfriend!"

"not like it's my fault." you chuckled.

"_____, you need to change into a dress or something, or your mom would kill you." Sehun said.

"oh, right! Be right back!" you ran upstairs and change into a dress. Your mom hates it when you wear jeans.

"ooh! Pretty!" Henry jolted up. "don't you think so, hyung?"

"hyung?" you repeated.

"hi, _____-ah.. Remember me?" he smiled.

"um-"

"oh, Jaebeom!" your mom got into the living room.

"hi, mom." he hugged her.

"of course, you don't remember him, do you?" your mom looked at you.

you shyly shook your head.

"that's okay.. Since I was gone when you were only 3. I'm your brother, _____-ah." he pat your head.

"m-my oppa? But how come I never see you in any of the family pictures?"

he chuckled, "because either you looked at the ones where you were 3 above, or mom kept it from you."

"but I can't even remember your name.." you pout.

"sorry.. You might be too young to remember me back then." he chuckled, "Park Jaebeom, or Jay Park."

you smiled and the three of you, Sehun managed to go home, walked to the garden where everything is blooming again.

"seems like you got stronger." Jay hugged you.

"oppa, the last time you saw me was when I was 3, remember?"

"pft," Henry laughed, "you have no idea on how strong you were.. when you cry last time, it was raining huge and a tree cracked down."

"what?!" you looked at him.

"yeah, he's right. It was really scary." Jay laughed together with him.

"oppa!" you stomped your foot.

"ooh, the princess' angry- whoops, gotta go. I have an appointment. See ya." With that, Henry left.

 

The next day, you were wearing a shirt and dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7OY18WF26etBNJ1fN1jBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8911HqRf7jr4fcII_TMf

"oh, you're wearing a sneaker?" Jay asked while going to school with you.

"yeah, I'm tired wearing heels all day." you let out a heavy sigh.

"is something wrong?" Jay asked.

"no, it's just that.. Sehun is kind of avoiding me these days." you let out a hesvier sigh.

"maybe you need to approach him and ask him yourself."

"you're right.. Maybe I do."

the bell rang and you waved goodbye to Jay as he was going to the teachers' office, since he's now an english teacher.

"hi, _____." you heard a girl called you.

"oh, hi Eunji." you smiled and sat next to her.

"______, I need to ask you something."

"go on ahead."

"I like this L.Joe guy.. he's my best friend and childhood friend and it seems that he likes another girl. I really really like him, I even confessed once, but I don't know what should I do.. I'm grewing jealous and avoiding him." she said.

"I-I'm sorry.. but I can't help, since I never experienced love before." you smiled a bit.

"I think you do.. but you just need to know it by yourself." she smiled and left the class.

The bell rang a few minutes ago and you approached Sehun.

"Sehun-" you found him with a girl near his locker and he was getting close to her lips.

"Sehun!!" you shouted, but then covered your lips.

"_-_-______!" he stuttered.

"s-sorry.." you said and ran away.

"_____?" ignoring Jay who just called you in confusion as you ran faster, heading home.

"_____? What's wrong hon-" you slammed the door shut and cried on your bed. It was raining hard, but sunny.

A new emotion was discovered, anger, sad.. it's called jealousy.

Sehun, on the other hand was worried and he saw it was raining, so he thought you were sad. But then he saw it was sunny and raining, so he thought you were relieved and shrugged it off.

 

A few weeks later, you didn't go to school and stayed at the castle. Since that day, none of the flowers bloomed and it was a cold weather, sometimes snowing when you cry. Your mom tried to comfort you, but she couldn't understand what's your problem.

Jay was out of the castle to his friends' castle to sleep over, since he got a tough day, and you were in a worser mood.

"princess, prince Sehun is here to see you." one of the maids said.

"don't let him in. Tell him I'm sick or something.." you said in a cold tone.

"yes, princess." with that, she left.

These days you were always avoiding Sehun, whenever he goes here.

Wearing your dress, you sighed hard at the scene in front of you, wilting flowers, dead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxXA2Rm7FIhHKuTG54nAm

The tulips, your tulips, dead. The rose that Kris gave you is the only one standing, almost dead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzTTLWpCKo56TDgCDK9gfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkhugLzKq0CdooGETb3nd

By sitting in the garden alone, not eating anything for almost 2 days.. You grew skinny and pale.

By the time you were looking down at the flower, something landed beside you, making you look over.

Kris. He has the power to fly.

The flower grew redder immediately and you walked to him, but stumbled and about to fall. Right then, Kris catches you.

"You look horrible." he said, worry in his eyes.

you said nothing and hugged him.

"it's okay.. I know what he did, you don't have to tell me." he hugged you back.

 

The next day was unexpected, you came to school greeted by Kris, going home with Kris, lunch with Kris, everything with Kris. Everyone looked at you with worry, but when they see you with Kris laughing, relieved is on their faces.

*Kris.. you make my world brighter every single day when I'm down.* you simply thought as he gave you a flower which grew alive.

"awww......" is all everybody could say.

"_____." he called you as you looked up.

"you might make the flower alive, but that's not just it. You make this alive." he pinted at himself.

you were confused by his actions.

He chuckled and took your hand, "this. Can you feel it?" and placed it on his chest, "this is because of you, _____." more likely his heart. "You make me into this mess, the cold Kris is getting alive and warm because of you."

everyone gasped hearing his words, "will you be mine?" even you did.

Sehun saw the both of you, but you shrugged it off. Since you didn't care about Sehun anymore.

"Kris.. I.." you started to get speechless.

"_____, listen.. if you don't want to-"

"YES!!" you quickly shouted and covered your mouth, "did I say that too loud?" you said softly.

"_____.. I love you." he came and hugged you. His hug is different from Sehun's.. more like caring and loving and also safe, but Sehun's is.. you couldn't remember it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys, gonna put it on hold, or delay. Since I got these tasks and stuffs... blah blah, math and biology.. it's hard.

 

well, see you guys in a few weeks or maybe days. Thanks!!!

Or even I maybe could still update, but the chapters are shorter.

SORRY!! AND THANKS!!