We B.A.P, Yessir!

Dreams

I know, I know, I haven't update for a while. 

Please spare me.

I won't give you any reasons but here, the new update ^^

Love me, okay?

bang_yong_guk__7_.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LiSa's POV

 

I'm moving in my new dorm since I'll be starting tomorrow. Luckily I get the dorm all for myself. That means no distractions or what so ever. Good! I need all the 'me' time i can get to finish this assignment. Song, what song? What are they like actually. I can't make mere songs and lyrics if I don't know how they like. God! I might produce a hard core song only to find they're a Ballad group. I'll get fired on my first day, immediately. 

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't start on the songs yet. I need to get to k now them first before I start making up my own decisions and make everyone hate my piece. 

I should just finish unpacking. Yeah, then I'll head somewhere for dinner.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The next day, Lisa went towards the company building to get started.

 

LiSa's POV

I still don't know what my concept will be! Aigoo ~ So much for a good start on the first day of work. 

LiSa: Where the hell is that producer's room again?

 

I was walking down the hallway trying to find my way through. Ah, so many doors! I turned around the corner, when suddenly...

LiSa: OOF!

 

I found myself on the floor. What wall did I hit?

LiSa: Aigoo~ (looks up)

 

Whoah, who is this tall muscly man that I just hit. Alright Lisa, stop staring and get yourself up and don't embarass yourselves on the first day of work, goddammit. The guy was trying to help me but I said that I'm fine. He still help me up, and I get goosebumbs at his touch. When me made eye contact, I can't believe it... I let out a loud gasp and cried...

LiSa: Jepp Blackman!!

 

I didn't know how to react or say or do, I think I might spaz right here, right now. Oh, the fangirl within me is taking over! He gave a small laugh, which was really cute.

Yongguk: Actually, I'm called as Bang Yongguk now.

LiSa: Bang Yongguk?

Yongguk: Yeah, that's my real name. I'm using my name ever since I became a trainee here. 

LiSa: I  - I... Wow~ Omona ~ You were Jepp Blackman! I love your music. I couldn't recognise you at first since... you're blonde.

Yongguk: Yeah... It's the look we're gonna go for when we debut. (smiles)

 

That smile...

Yongguk: and who might you be?

LiSa: Oh! I'm Kim LiSa. Just call me Lisa. I'm the new intern producer here ^^

Yongguk: Ah! So you're the one! I was told that I would work our songs with a new intern or something like that.

LiSa: Yup! That's me.

Yongguk: Great!

LiSa: So that means, you're the leader of B.A.P then?

Yongguk: You got it (smiles)

Lisa: That smile again... Great! I need to ask you the most important question here... What is your concept! I don't know how to start if I don't know what genre and concept your music is.

Yongguk: (laughs) haha! Well, were making powerful songs right now. Mix with hip hop.

LiSa: Ah~ Okay.

Yongguk: But you won't bother with making the songs and all.

LiSa: Wae?

Yongguk: Because I've done all of it... (blush) You can help me finish some tracks though...

LiSa: Jinjja? all of it? Wow... Daebak! I guess, there won't be so much ork for me then. But yeah, Ill help you with completing the tracks ^^

Yongguk: Good! Hey, wanna meet the other members?

LiSa: Yeah, sure! Why not (smiles)

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

We were walking towards the level 3 dance studio. Yongguk said that they were practicing dancing for their debut showcase. As we finally reached the studio, Yongguk turns the doorknob and opens the door, immediately music was blasting throughout the corridoor.

LiSa: Welp...

Yongguk: (chuckles and looks at her) Mianhe ~ They like to put the music really high...

LiSa: ah ~ It's fine.

Yongguk: Wait here and I'll go tell them switch the music off so we can introduce ourselves properly.

 

I can only nod in return and watch Yongguk goes inside the studio. I peeked through the door to see what was happening and when I saw Yongguk stepped inside, I saw 5 other blonde heads.

LiSa: whoah ~ I can't tell who is who...

 

I saw a really tall one came bouncing towards Yongguk screaming 'hyung' at the top of his lungs and back hugging him. So child-like, I thought. One with cat-like eyes came and leans his head on his shoulder mumbling something like he is tired. Yongguk only pats his head and turns the music off.

Yongguk: Guys, I wanna introduce you to the intern that will help us with our songs. LiSa - ssi, come in.

LiSa: (gulp) Well this is it...

 

I pushes the door and enters, bowing to them.

LiSa: Annyeongaseyo, I'm Kim LiSa and I'll be the intern. Please teach me well, sunbae ~ \bows\

Cat eyes : Aigooo ! So cute !
 
LiSa: (blushes)
 
Yongguk: Let's give her a proper greeting neh? Hana, deul, set ~ Annyeongaseyo, we the B
 
All: A.P ! Yessir !
 
Yongguk: Bang Yongguk, 23, leader and main rapper
 
Himchan: Hello ! I'm Kim Himchan, 23, visual and sub - vocal ! \waves\
 
Daehyun: \bows\ Jung Daehyun, 20, main vocals
 
Youngjae: Annyeong ! \bows\ Yoo Youngjae, 19 and lead vocal
 
Jongup: Moon Jongup, 18, main dancer and sub - vocal. Nice to meet you noona...
 
Zelo: Annyeong noona ! I'm Choi Junhong but please call me Zelo ^^ I'm 16 and I'm the lead dancer, lead rapper and maknae ! \bows\
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Welp ~ It's not as good as I thought. Sorry for being missing in action. 
I have school work and an event to handle.
I'll be more active next time...