Exams : Done

Dreams

One month has passed, LiSa and Chae Ah are heading towards their coordinator's office to hand over their music scores and resumes so she can find an internship for them.

Ms Sam: Oh! These looks perfect. I'm sure you both are easy to get jobs really fast. I'll contact you both in a couple of days, neh?

Chae Ah: do you know where to place us?

Ms Sam: Not yet, darling. But don't worry about it, I'll handle it. You should worry about your exams in an hour! Get going!

Chae Ah & LiSa: Kahamsaminida Miss!

Ms Sam: Good luck you both!

 

Lisa and Chae made their way to the exam hall where the other candidates are waiting patiently too. Lisa and Chae took out their notes and did some last minute revision before the examinors asked them to come inside and take their seats. Lisa was doing great. Her dreams are getting back to normal. She might dream of him but not consistently anymore ever since he said she would meet him one day. 

She hates to admit it but, she misses those dreams of him. It wasn't a bad dream, it's more of a storyline for her. Dreams are like chapters so everynight there will be new chapters for her. She's not complaining either. Since it reduce, she's getting plenty of rest and can keep her concentration on her school work. Even Chae sees the difference in her.

Chae Ah: You've been reading the book I gave you?

LiSa: Neh! It's really working great for me.

Chae Ah: Good! I don't want to see my bestfriend fail for her future career.

Lisa: Heh! Thanks (smiles)

Examinor: Candidates! Please enter and leave your bgs, belongings, etc in front of the classroom. The exam is starting now...

Chae Ah: (sighs)

LiSa: Here goes nothing. We can do this. 

Chae Ah: Yeah... Definitely!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside the examination hall, all was quiet except for the sounds of pencil scratching on paper, paper shufflings and the wall clock ticking. LiSa was really doing great. The weeks of revision and private tutors paid of really well. She know most of the questions given on that piece of paper. She glance at the back of Chae's head and silently giggled to herself when Chae scratch her head in confusion. 

Lisa wished she was beside her friend so she ca help her with that question.

She turned her exam paper to the last page, the last question. Luckily it's her favourite part. Write the cords of the lyrics in an order. She knows she has this in the bag.

LiSa: Let's see... Last One - Jepp Blackman? Hey... I think I've listened to this song from him before. But if I'm not mistaken, he's an underground rapper. I can't believe he comes out in my exam papers. Well... Lucky me.

 

Lisa reads and re-reads the lyrics given and she's confident she's heard this song before. Lisa loves underground music as it was much more sensitive and have deeper meanings. That's why she wants to become a producer. To make music that has a meaning to it. Not just random sounds.

she hums the tune of the lyrics when suddenly she remembered something.

LiSa: Jepp... Blackman... He sounds familiar. I think I've seen his shows before. I'll google him up after this exam.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chae Ah: Ahhhh! (stretch) Finally! We're free from studying and exams! I can't wait to get home and burn my books!

LiSa: Mm hmm...

Chae Ah: Hey, what are you doing?

LiSa: I'm searching something.

Chae Ah: Yah! Don't search things related about the exam just now.

LiSa: I'm not! Well... Part of it. I'm searching for Jepp Blackman.

Chae Ah: Wae?? The name from the exam just now. Why??

LiSa: I've heard of him before.

Chae Ah: Lucky you... It took me half an hour to figure the notes out.

LiSa: There! Found him!

Chae Ah: Let me see!

tumblr_m8kk8aHVT81r43kwwo1_500.jpg

Chae Ah: Oh! Not bad! I can see he is definitely your type. (nudge)

LiSa: Now I know why he sounds so familiar. I used to go to his underground music shows when I was still in high school! Wah... But sadly, I found out later he had gone out from the band. I don't know where he is or what his doing now.

Chae Ah: Wherever he is, I'm pretty sure he makes all the ladies swoon.

LiSa: Haha! You're so weird.

Chae Ah: Keke! And you love me... Come on... Let's get some yogurt. My treat!

LiSa: Ooh! A special ocasion! Chae is treating me to desserts!

Chae Ah: Don't push it Lisa... (merong)