And the results is...?

Dreams

Annyeong! Before you start reading, I just wanna say I'm sorry...

For my bad english TT^TT

Thank you for being so patient with me and my stories. Saranghe readers!

Now, let's get it on! \whoosh\

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LiSa POV

 

Finally. It's D-Day. Me and Chae are walking slowly towards our coordinator's office to get our results where our internship would be. I look at Chae and Chae looks back at me with and reasuring smile on her face.

Chae Ah: Lisa-ah, no matter if we don't get the same place, I promise that i won't forget you.

LiSa: Neh! it's the same for me. I'll keep in touch with you all the time.

Chae Ah: (nods) You ready?

LiSa: Yeah. Here goes nothing.

 

We knocked on the door a couple of times when suddenly we heard a cheerful "enter" from inside. I opened the door and saw the coordinator smiling cheerfully towards us. 

Ms Sam: Oh! Finally! You two are here! I'm really excited to give you your results!

LiSa: That means, we got a job?

Ms Sam: Yes!

 

Ms Sam gave us our letters from the company in an envelope. We took it and thank her before we left her office. On the way out, she shouted towards us " You both should be proud of yourselves! I know I am! Good luck!"

 

We walk towards our favourite spot so we can open our letters at the same time. when we finally arrive there, the suspense is killing us but we were to nervous to even look at each other.

LiSa: Chae Chae, no matter what happens, we've promised to not forget each other neh? Although we won't be in the same place for our internship.

Chae Ah: Neh... (deep breaths) Let's do this!

LiSa: On three... 

Chae Ah: One...

LiSa: Two...

Both: Three!

 

We slowly open our envelope and took out the letters that were inside. I took out the letter which immidiately shown the logo of the company. I read the letter quietly as a smile creep across my face. I finished the letter and looked up to Chae who was also smiling and a bit of tears in her eyes. She finished nd looked at me.

Chae Ah: You won't believe where I've got.

LiSa: Tell me!

Chae Ah: YG Entertainment!

 

We both sreamed of happpiness. I knew Chae really wanted to join YG the most. She admire that company and also she has a huge crush 1Tym's Teddy and Big Bang's vocalist, Kang Daesung.

LiSa: I'm soo happy for you Chae!

Chae: I'll be able to work with Teddy oppa! Omo! Omo!

LiSa: Wah! Daebak!

Chae Ah: Hey, don't forget. Where did you get?

LiSa: I've got in at TS Entertainment. 

Chae Ah: Waa! It's the same as Secret, right?

LiSa: Yeah! Although they're not one of the top but I'm really happy that I've gotten in there. Something about TS drawns me.

Chae Ah: Ooh! Interesting... Hey, when do you start?

LiSa: (reads) Omo! I'll start in 3 days! I need to start packing!

Chae Ah: Jinjja! So fast! I don't start for another week. (pouts)

LiSa: Haha! I guess we won't head out together then.

Chae Ah: neh... but I'll be there to see you as you go.

 

I can't help but smile to this lady. She supports me no matter what. I'll definitely miss her very much. But I'm also very excited to go and start my internship at TS. I don't know what surprises will bring me over there.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm in the train heading towards Gangnam where TS is located. Chae was there at my departure. She even gave me her teddy bear to remember her by. In the contract, I was given a dorm for myself so I don't need to go back and forth while in my internship. I'm really excited what surprises will bring...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally Lisa arrived at the front door of TSent. She walked towards the receptionist and said that she was the new internship from XX University. The secretary smiled and took me for a tour.

Ms Kwon: would you please sign your contract and then I can start take your for a tour around the building. Just for your general knowledge.

LiSa: Neh!

 

After she signed the contract, Ms Kwon took her around the building floor by floor. Lisa was really excited about starting working tomorrow. 

Ms Kwon: And this is a recording studio, where you would mostly be.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LiSa's POV

 

Oh! Finally, the recording studio. I'll obviously need to know where it is. I was about to enter and take a look when suddenly Ms Kwon held her hand back. She showed Lisa that the light above the door shows red which meant, someone is in there using it. We can't enter without permission. As we were about to make our way back, I took a quick peek inside. I saw a guy, singing at the sound proof booth. He was wearing a hoodie covering his eyes but I feel I should know him from somewhere. I wanted to stay a little longer but I should unpack first.

Ms Kwon told me I would start tomorrow and showed my schedule. I also immediately received my first assignment for a song I need to produce. I was actually placed as a producer for a rookie group called B.A.P? Who are they?

Ms Kwon: You might also need to work with their leader too.

 

Leader? who is the leader? I hope I didn't get bullied by them.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! 

But I'm sorry it's a bit short TT^TT

I still hope you guys enjoyed it. 

tumblr_mcm2pfWZoJ1qzy864.gif

Here's a Park Kyung for you. But he's mine tho. *JK....Not really*