Who are you?

Dreams

Lisa POV

 

I woke up in cold sweat again. It was 3 AM in the morning. Uh, it's been 4 weeks consistently that he enters my dreams. I thought this would stop but no... it's doesn't seem to be stopping at all. I can't always be waking up in the middle of the night.

I don't know why do I always dream of HIM. I don't think I know him... But, it feels like I should.

The dreams I always get, well... It never was a nightmare. It was more of scenes... like a movie that keeps playing again and again. It doesn't have any plot but I feel it's connected.

Whatever, I need to get some sleep first. I have class in the morning.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa was sitting in class, doodling on her notebook not really paying attention. She's taking Diploma in Performing Arts. Her dream was to become a producer or a song writer for some big company. Sitting in class taking notes of History of Musical Instruments is not going to make it happen. Because of the lack of sleep she's been getting, she can nearly find herself drifting away in slumber. Not until her seat buddy and bestfriend nudge her to wake up.

Chae Ah: Yah... You're falling asleep again.

LiSa: Hm? Oh... (rubs eyes) I didn't get enough sleep lately.

Chae Ah: Let me guess... Dreaming about your prince charming again? Keke!

LiSa: He's not my "prince charming" but yeah... I he came into my dreams again.

Chae Ah: Aish... You know how people say when you dream of a man multiple times, he might be the one?

LiSa: Where did you learn all that nonsense?

Chae Ah: Keke! I've read it somewhere in a magazine...

LiSa: Hmph! I doubt that would happen. I don't even see his face... except...

Chae Ah: Except?

LiSa: His smile... I can only see his smile. He has the most widest, gummiest smile I've ever seen.

Chae Ah: Well, that's your clue then! Go find the guy with that dazzling smile!

LiSa: Impossible, Chae. You know that.

Chae Ah: Hey, it's never wrong to dream?

 

"Never wrong to dream", Lisa thought. Yes, but it's annoying if its the same dream all over again. Lisa continues to "pay attention" in class while she thinks about her dream recently. Last night, she found herself in an office building which she was heading somewhere. She walks as if she knows the place really well already... When she has turned into a corridoor, she went into the last room and knocked on the door.

No one answers so she entered anyways only to find the room has only one light lit but there, at a chair, sat the guy. He turned to her and gave her that megawatt smile.

Guy: Lisa...

 

His voice. His deep, deep voice...

Guy: Lisa, come here.

LiSa: I can't see you...

Guy: Come here...

LiSa: I can't see you!

 

Suddenly, Lisa woke out from her trance and she found herself sitting in her classroom while everyone was staring at her with worried and confused face.

Teacher: Miss Lisa, I said come here and help me explain how the first guitar was made. But I see that you are to busy in dream land?

Chae Ah: Lisa, you're dreaming again.

LiSa: Mianhe, teacher. I - I'll go and wash my face at the bathroom first.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lisa POV

I walked out of the class, feeling tired and slightly embarassed. I entered the washroom and splash the cold water from my face. I look myslef in the mirror and see I was in a terrible state. My eyebags are getting worst and I can't stop having these dreams of this unknown man.

LiSa: Who are you! 

 

I thought to myself, why would he come into my dreams? Was he a ghost who is seeking help from me? But why me? Have I dne anything wrong to this person? This person with a deep voice and a gummy smile. I never cross with anyone with that characteristics before. I hope this dreams won't make me go insane! I'm too young to go to an asylum.

LiSa: Lisa, get a grip. You are about to sit in an important exam which can ruin your chance of becomming a producer if you don't pass it. You are also going to be an inter in 2 months. If you can't handle the stress now, what makes you think you can when you're doing your intership? Come on!

 

I walked back but as I look down at my watch, it was almost 5 minutes to end of class. I feel I want to skip the last 5 minute and knowing Chae would bring my stuff along. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted her.

[10:55 AM] Lisa ~

Chae, I'll be at the school grounds okay? The usual place.

 

Not soon after, i recieved her reply.

[10:56 AM] ChaeAh

Neh! I'll meet you there. We also need to talk about this problem of yours -,-