3

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hello L.joe oppa!! I like you!” L.joe looked at the girl who just confessed to him. She has that S-line figure and a very beautiful face. He was about to answer her that he likes her too but Niel’s words rang into his mind.

 

“For a week, you won’t accept any of the girl’s confession nor break a heart even just a single girl, and remember all of their faces and pick one at the end of this week, and give them a chance. Chance to help you solve that “i don’t believe in love” beliefs. Date her and you know, pretend to be couples. You may inform her if you want!”

 

He looked at the girl once again and sighed. Even he, himself already wants to stop this but he can’t. He’ll just naturally come to a girl to tell her that he likes her or accept a girl’s confession and dumped them after that. It’s as if his  body and mouth have brains of their own and do all of those things when a girl walked past him.

 

Without saying anything, he looked away from the girl and moved away from her, walking coldly. Chunji who was beside him as usual was surprised at how l.joe turned down ‘an offer’.

 

“Bro! That was one heck of a girl! Why did you turn her down?”

“I don’t know. Niel’s words suddenly rang into my mind and... i don’t know!!!” L.joe ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Niel’s words? You mean his offer?? But you turned it down, right? You didn’t agree to it, remember??? Don’t tell me you’re finally agreeing to it?!” chunji flailed his arms.

“Will you please stop doing that? you look stupid. And besides, i already told you I DON’T KNOW!!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING AND WHAT'S ENTERING MY MIND.. JINJJA!!!” L.joe sighed in exasperation. Seeing this, Chunji didn’t talk anymore because knowing L.joe, he’ll later blow in anger if he will keep on asking him.

 

A week has already passed and L.joe hadn’t accept any confessions but he did remember all of the girls faces who confessed to him. he didn’t either know why he was doing Niel’s challenge when he clearly told him that he isn’t interested to what he said nor he will never do those stupid things. But here he is, sitting on his usual seat that is beside the window, thinking of which girl will he choose. No one really caught his attention so instead of having a headache, he just shrugged the thoughts away and buried his face on his arms and drifted to sleep. Unconscious that there is still another girl who will confess to him at the end of the day.

 

 

“Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaannie!!!” Jaewon waved at her bestfriend while running up to him. But the clumsy one she is, she stepped on the string of her others shoes and fell onto the ground. Like waiting for her to trip on her own, students soon came out of their respective classrooms and saw the nerd on the ground, shoe laces are untied.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA.. BABO NERD!!”

“I NEVER KNEW THAT NERDS ARE ALSO IDIOTS.”

“STUPID NERD.”

 

And blah blah blah. Foul words, cussed words, judgements, and glares were quickly thrown at her. She only ducked her head being so embarrassed. Well, the words that they throw were nothing to her anymore since you know, she’s completely used to it.

 

“What are you still doing on the ground?” She heard jonghwan’s voice and s

Please log in to read the full chapter