14

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

TO L.JOE~SSI,

     GOOD DAY L.JOE~SSI. I HOPE THAT YOU’LL READ THIS NOTE SINCE I ALWAYS SEE YOU THROW GIRLS’ GIFTS AND LETTERS WITHOUT READING IT. I PUT THIS NOTE SECRETLY IN YOUR BAG WHEN YOU AND YOU’RE FRIENDS WERE BUSY BULLYING THE GIRL YOU ASKED TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR A DAY. SORRY IF THIS IS CREEPING YOU OUT BUT I THINK THAT THIS IS THE BEST THING TO DO IF I WANT TO MAKE YOU READ THIS NOTE. THIS IS GETTING LONG ALREADY, I’M SORRY.

     MR. L.JOE~SSI! I ADMIRE YOU. YOU’RE REALLY REALLY AWESOME! I KNOW THAT YOU WON’T SET YOUR EYES ON ME BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU! THAT’S ALL L.JOE~SSI.

PS: I WON’T HIDE MY NAME ANYMORE SINCE I KNOW YOU WON’T LOOK AT ME.

                                                     CHA JAEWON

 

“So basically, the name Cha Jaewon that has been bothering you that day and the one you’ve been so curious of is owned by your girlfriend?” Chunji asked L.joe as he sat beside him. it was Saturday, 2 days after L.joe found out that the name of his girlfriend is Cha Jaewon. And two days since he last saw and talked to her.

“YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUR GIRLFRIEND’S NAME?” Chunji shouted making the other boy flinched and glared at his bestfriend while covering his left ear.

“YAH! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!”    

“I don’t care! How come you don’t-“

“I can’t, okay? I wasn’t able to get it last time because things.. just.. happened. And i don’t know, the moment i was about to ask her again, I just *sighs*. Whatever! But hey! Look at the bright side! Now I know her name!!!” L.joe said, hoping that his bestfriend will stop ranting. He turned to look at the paper on his hand, he was shocked to see that he didn’t throw it yet and accidentally saw it again on his notebook. Now he knows why her name is so familiar to him. He slightly smiled, imagining that day when he still doesn’t know Jaewon and thinking how she put it inside his bag that day.

*she can be a thief. How did she put this in my bag?* he thought to himself.

“Oy! Oy! Oy!!! Are you listening to me?” Chunji snapped his fingers at his daydreaming bestfriend.

“What? What???!”

“Are you daydreaming? Dude! you’re like a girl in-love! Tell me, are you starting to like Cha Jaewon?” Chunji asked L.joe, leaning closely, eager to hear his answer. L.joe frowned and glared at Chunji. He shook his head peevishly making Chunji’s smile turns upside down.

“Then why does it bother you who Cha Jaewon is?” Chunji’s eyes turned into slits.

“I told you because it really sounds familiar and I only remember it when I saw her and this letter on my notebook the other day!” Chunji raised one of his eyebrows. He knew about that letter since he was the one who first saw it inside his bag months ago.

“The last time I can remember you always throw things like this and now-“

“I didn’t know that it’s still here, okay? It only fell from my notebook the other day when I was about to toss it to Niel. Neither do I know that it’s still here, I thought I disposed this before.”

“Then why didn’t you throw it when you saw it again?” Chunji folded his arms and smirked. Trapping his bestfriend with his wise words and interrogating him without him knowing. That’s good!

“I don’t know! Maybe because I was fascinated by how she put this note inside my bag. I mean you know i always keep my bag on my sight and never let anyone else, well other than you, touch it.”

“so, you’re indirectly saying that she fascinates you?” Chunji smiled. Finding this conversation fun and getting amused at his bestfriend’s acts and behaviour.

“Not her! but to what she did!!” L.joe starts to become aggravated at his bestfriend’s annoying questions without him realizing that he has already fallen on his trap.

“what she did? But it’s still her. It came from her mind and was acted by her body and those were hers. All in all, you are fascinated by her.” He smiled in contentment as he saw his bestfriend jaw dropped.

“Lee Byunghyun. Stop being so hard headed.” He said while helping L.joe close his mouth. He patted his s

Please log in to read the full chapter