13

A NERD'S HEART BREAKER BOYFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Cha Jaewon.. just the who the heck is Cha Jaewon?” L.joe asked himself over and over again as he feels like he had heard that name somewhere before.

“Cha Jaewon? You’re thinking of a girl? Are you perhaps falling in-love now Lee Byunghun?” Chunji looked at his bestfriend.

“No! Why would i fall in-love?!” L.joe asked in exasperation.

“Then why are you chanting that name over and over again hyung? I’ve been hearing you mumbling Cha Jaewon Cha Jaewon Cha Jaewon since you went inside here.” Niel said while hitting the ball. Him and CAP were playing ping pong and he screamed in delight when CAP didn’t return the ball again.

“YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! In your face hyung! i told you, you can’t win against me!!!” he his hips once as a mini celebration for his ‘victory’ and slumped on the ground exhausted.

“i’m tired.” He whined while catching his breath.

“but you’re weaker than I.”

“Nuh-uh CAP hyung! I’m greater than you.”

“No! I have more stamina”

“but you still in beating me.”

“No, I’m not! I-“

CAP and Niel started bickering about who’s greater and more skilled when it comes to sports.

 

“Why would you bother chanting a girl’s name over and over again then?” Chunji rolled his eyes as he got tired of Niel and CAP’s bickering and turned to look at his bestfriend. L.joe looked back and shrugged.

“I don’t know either. Maybe because I think i’ve heard that name somewhere else but I can’t remember where. Changjo looked so happy talking about that Cha Jaewon and I feel so curious because maybe that Cha Jaewon I heard is the same Cha Jaewon Changjo was talking about.” L.joe sighed and buried his head on his forearms.

“So now you care about your dongsaeng’s lovelife?” Chunji smiled slyly.

“No! What are you thinking Lee Chanhee? I won’t fall—“

L.joe got cut off when Ricky went inside their hide-out angry. Ricky picked his teddy bear that was sitting on a chair and threw it angrily on the other side of the room. He sent daggers on the poor bear as if it was the person he was really mad at and then he picked it again. This time, he hugged the bear and patted it, as if the bear is a crying baby.

“I’m sorry baby!” Ricky cooed.

Everyone stopped at what they were doing and looked at Ricky. CAP coughed and broke the silence. Ricky looked at all of them, still hugging the poor bear and harshly slumped on the ground.

“I’m so mad!!!” he puffed, eyebrows were meeting together.

“Why is that so? What happened?” Niel asked.

“WHAT HAPPENED? You’re asking me what happened hyung?? CHA JAEW

Please log in to read the full chapter