SHE IS MY FIRST LOVE

My True Bestfriend or My True Love ??

Ira’s POV

          So, it will never change. Whatever I feel, he is just my bestfriend. *sigh. I check my phone. Huhh ? 5.30 AM. Ahh, I’m very tired. I want to sleep again, but no… I have to ask Firda unnie to go to school with me. You know, I don’t like being alone.

          Are you confuse who Firda Unnie is ? She is not my sister, but she is my bestfriend. Choi Firda … She is 18 years old. We are Super Senior High School students. She is in the second grade, I’m in the first grade. I met her 3 years ago, in the Super Junior High School. She is the one who knows all of my secret include my ‘secret feeling’ to Kyuhyun. And she treats me like her little sister. She is the BEST bestfriend I ever have uhmm ... of course besides Kyuhyun Oppa, kekeke.

 

To : Firda Unnie ^^

Unnie, will you go to school with me ?? Kyu oppa can’t accompany me : ((

You know that I hate being alone

So, please go to school with me. Please please please..

 

          I put my phone on the table then strech a little. I check my phone. Aishh, why does Firda Unnie not reply my message ? So, I tidied my bed.

        -Zzzz ZZzzzz ZZZzzzz ZZZZzzz- my phone vibrate.

 

From : Firda Unnie ^^

Sorry, I can’t. I’m still doing my homework.

I hope I will not late. X(

 

          *sigh ..                           

          I go to bathroom. After I washed, I wear my regular uniform, put a little powder on my face and wear some accessories. Ahh, I like it. Although I have to go to school alone, I am very happy. This is the third month I have been being a Senior High School student. I look the clock on the wall. 6.00 AM. I grab my bag then walk to downstairs. I go to the kitchen, make a sandwich, and put it into a green lunch box. I take a carton of milk in the fridge, pour it into the glass, then drink it. “You are going to school at this time ?”, someone behind me asked.

          “Ohh, Umma. Yes, I want to enjoy the fresh air”, I said while put the glass on the table.

          “Breakfast ?”, she pointed at my lunchbox.

           I nod. “I want to have breakfast at school”, I said.

          “Do you invite someone to go to school together ?”, she asked me while took off my bag from my back.

          “No. Kyuhyun Oppa and Firda Unnie have something to do”, I said.

          She put the lunch box into my bag then give it to me. “But, someone is waiting you in living room. He said that he will go to school with you”.

          I raise my eyebrow. “Chincha ? Who is he ?”, I took my bag from her hand.

          “I don’t know. He is a cool boy. You better look for him now”, she said. Omo ! Who is he ? Kyuhyun Oppa ? Impossible. My mom exactly know if he is Kyuhyun Oppa. I think I never close to a boy except Kyuhyun Oppa. My heart beat fastly. Then I walk to the living room. My eyebrow raise deepen. He sit on the sofa. His back face me. Who is he ?

          “Uhm, Hey ”, I said awkwardly and walk slowly to him.

          “Hey Ira, how are you ?”, he faced me. *sigh. Leeteuk Oppa. He is Firda Unnie’s classmate. How does he know my home ?

          “Oh, Leeteuk Oppa. I’m fine. What are you doing here ?”

          “I want to go to school with you. Is it okay ?”, he smiled at me.

          “Fine”, I smiled back at him. “Wait a minute !”, then I walked to the kitchen to find my mom. “I’m going to school. Bye Umma...”, I kissed her cheek then walked to living room. “Leeteuk Oppa, let’s go !”, I said while open the door.

          “Bye, Mrs. Park”, Leeteuk Oppa said to my Umma and smiled. Umma ? She was in the kitchen, wasn’t she ? Did she follow me ? Aishh ..

          “Bye ! Be carefull okay”, my Umma smiled at us. I roll my eyes. Then we are going to school.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

          Ira and I go to school together. Whoaaa, I’m very very very happy … My plan success !! Thank you Kyuhyun you didn’t accompany her. Also thank you for gave me her address. If I didn’t promise to play starcraft with him, he will not follow my plan. hahaha ...

          I love her since the first time I saw her. Her shining eyes, her nose, her lips, her pretty face, her smile... I love anything about her. I knew her from my classmate, Firda. I saw Ira oftenly come to my class to meet Firda 3 months ago. I tell Firda that I like Ira. I kept force her to introduce me to Ira. But she never allowed me to meet Ira. She said that Ira couldn’t be dating until she is 17 years old and she wanted to protect Ira from anyone who’ll hurt her. But, I never wanted to hurt Ira. I just wanted to know more about Ira. Firda is so weird. Maybe this is why she hasn’t a boyfriend yet. I wonder who's the one she loves. Me ? Absolutely not. She hates me. I even tell her that I will ask Ira to be my girlfriend on her birthday. But she still couldn’t allowed me to meet Ira.

          Until a month later, in the middle of break time, Ira came to my class. She was looking for Firda. But, Firda didn’t in the class. So I approached her. I introduced myself, she also introduced herself. I wanted to ask her to have lunch together, but then Firda came. She glared at me and kicked my foot until I kneel on the floor. Luckily, no one see us. If someone knew, I will feel embrassed because of her. Ira told Firda to stop kicking me. Then Ira helped me to stand up. After that, Ira and I became a good friend.

          I guess that Ira doesn’t know my feeling. She just treat me just like her friend. But, I will try to get her heart. I believe that one day she will love me like the way I love her. I will wait for her until ‘that day’ come.

          “Oppa, we arrive at school. Do you want to go to class ?”, her voice makes me back to the reality.

          I look my watch to check the time then I look around. “No. Come on !”, I grabbed her wrist and walk her to the garden in front of school. Then we sit on a bench. I look at her. She smile and take a deep breath. I like her sweet smile. I follow her to take a deep breath. Whoaahh, fresh air ... Ahh, I remember my chocolate cake. I take out my white lunch box from my bag then open it. She look at my cake. I guess she want to eat it. “Hmm.. Take it. I know you want to eat it”, I gave my lunch box to her.

          She shook her head. “Aniyo Oppa, I know you haven’t breakfast yet”, she said.

          “It’s okay”, I smiled at her.

          “No Oppa, I have my own breakfast”, she took out a green lunch box from her bag.

           I grab her lunch box from her hand then replace it with my lunch box. I open her lunch box and smile at her. “I eat your sandwich and you eat my cake”, I said.

          She smile end nod. “Thank you Oppa”, she said then ate my cake. I start eating the sandwich. Hmm, delicious ..

          “Did you make this sandwich ?”, I asked her. She nod. “Then you must make it for me someday”, I blurted out.

          “I promise I’ll make you a sandwich someday”, she smiled and I smiled back. After we eat, she give me my lunch box and I give her lunch box back. We smile at each other.

          “Thank you”, we said at the same time. Then we laugh. After that, no one of us speak, awkward ... Then she take out an ipod from her bag then put the headset on her ears. She press the play button and lean her back on the bench. She close her eyes.

          “What song you’re listening to ?”, I asked her. She look at me then close her eyes again. Wow, she is still pretty eventhough her eyes close.

          “This is Ryeowook’s song, One Fine Spring Day”, she answered me with calm tone. She open her eyes then press the stop button. She look at me and said, “Do you wanna listen this song ?”. I just nod. She move then sit closer until her right arm touch my left arm. I feel my heart beating so fast, my body heaten up, I FREEZE ... She take off the headset from her right ear then put on my right ear. She press the play button and rest her head on my shoulder. I’m going crazy … I feel I’m blushing. Calm down … Calm down … Calm down. I rest my head on her, close my eyes, and listen to music.

          After ‘One Fine Spring Day’ended, she keep playing some random songs. Woahhh, I love the atmosphere here. Maybe because I’m here, with her, my first love. I feel comfortable and happy whenever she beside me.

          -KRIIIINNNGGGG KRIIIIINNGGG KRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGG- The bell rang

          Arrghhh! The bell just disturb ‘our time’.Please, let me here with her forever. ~I know I am a little too much, hahaha~

          Ira stand up, break up our position. “Oppa, we must go to class now. Come on !”, she grabbed my hand. Her hand is so soft.

          “Okay”. My heart start to beat fastly…

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

          I agree to follow Leeteuk hyung’s plan. He promised me to play starcraft with me this weekend. So, I didn’t accompany Ira to go to school. I peek her from the curtain. I realise that she look at my room. I hide under the window. I see she handed her phone, press some button ~I didn’t know what was she did with her phone~, strech her body, then she dissappear. To the bathroom I guess. I grab my phone and call Leeteuk hyung to inform him what is Ira doing now. After he thank me, he hang up the phone. Then I call Donghae to go to school together. He agree. Then I sleep again, kekeke. I wake up at 6.00 AM. I wash then wear my uniform.

          I wait Donghae in the living room. Where is he ? Does he know what time is it ? 6.35 AM. If he wouldn’t come in 10 minutes, we will absolutely late.

          “Yahh, sorry Kyuhyun I’m late. Come on ! Let’s go !!”, he said while try to control his breath.

          “Do you know what time is it ? 6.45 AM.  We need 20 minutes to walk to school you know ... And class start at 7.00 AM”, I showed him my watch.

          “Sorry Kyuhyun, sorry ... Come on ! Run !!”, he ran and left me.

          “What ? Wait !!”, I ran after him.

          -KRIIIINNNGGGG KRIIIIINNGGG KRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGG-

          When we arrive at the school, the bell rang. We stop in front of school gate to control our breath. I take a bottle of water from my bag then drink a half of it.

          “Yahh, Donghae. Drink first”, I gave him my drinks. But he doesn’t care me. His face is so pale and his eyes almost pop out. What’s wrong with him ? I follow where is he looking at. He is looking at accross the street. A garden ? What’s wrong with the garden ? I look every corner of the garden. Nothing’s wrong with the garden. Then I see two figure who are sitting on the bench under a big tree. A boy and a girl. The girl rest her head on the boy’s shoulder, and the boy rest her head on the girl’s head. The girl has a long hair and wide eyes. The boy has a dimple on his left cheek. They are so familiar. That boy like ... LEETEUK HYUNG ? And the girl ... IRA ?? LOL. What are they doing ? I see Ira stand up. Then ...

          “Come on Kyuhyun !!”, Donghae makes me turned to him. Then he run.

          “Hey !! Wait !”, I ran after him. He always left me today =.=

 

Firda’s POV

          Oh No ! I’m late !! Hasshhh, this is because I always thought about Yesung the whole night, so I didn’t do my homework. Hashhh, Yesung Yesung Yesung ... I am smart in anything, but , no no no, I mean a little   in physical exercise and LOVE. How can I like him ? Hashhh !!!! You know … I am smart, discipline, and teachers’s favorite student. All of students know who I am. I grab my bag, then go to the downstairs.

          “Ummaa Appaaa … I’ve to go now ! Bye !”, I yelled, so that the whole home can hear me.

          “Firda ! Breakfast first !!”, my Umma yelled from the kitchen.

          “Sorry Umma, I’ve to go. I’m late”, I yelled back. I haven’t enough time to breakfast. I run as fast as I can. God, I hope the school gate haven’t closed yet. I never break the rules. If my friends know I’m late, they will tease me all the time. And if Yesung know … NO !! I must keep my GOOD IMAGE in front of him. So I run faster than before.

          Lucky me. The school gate hasn’t closed yet although the bell has rang. Hufffttttttt … I stop in front of the school gate, try to control my breath. I see the security guard close the school gate. ANDWAEEEEEE !! I run as fast as I can AGAIN. Hufffttttttt … I pass the gate then  run to my class. Hashhhh … Why is my class so far ?? I turn to the right … I pass 1A class, 1B class, 1C class, 1D class … Then I run to the second floor … I pass 2A class … 2B class … 2C class … Then turn to the left. I pass 2D class …

 

          BRUUUUKKKKKKKK !!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys …^^

It is a bored chapter, isn’t it ?? I feel this chapter is so bored. ><

I’ll update soon : ))

I hope you guys keep support me : D