THE NEW STUDENT, THE NEW RIVAL -part 1-

My True Bestfriend or My True Love ??

Firda’s POV

          Someone bump into me ! Or I bump into her/him ?! Hashhh, her/his body just like rock. It’s so hurt. I think 'that someone' is a boy.

          “I’m sorry, are you okay ?”. I am right !! A boy voice. So smart Firda ..

          He help me to stand up. Although his body just like rock, but he is handsome and his eyes shine. My heart beating so fast. Is this love at the first sight ? No !! Haha, of course not. What just I think ? This is because I ran before. And I still have Yesung in my heart. *cough* eventhough I don't know who's the one he loves.

          “Are you okay ?”, he said.

          “Mmmm”, I pick my bag which fell on the floor.

          “Do you know where 2G class is ?”, he asked me.

          What is he doing in my class ? Who is he ? I never see him before. Maybe ... “Are you a new student ?”, I asked him.

          “Yeahh”, he answered me. He raise his eyebrow.

          Mmmm, so he is in my class. “Follow me, I’m your classmate”, I led him to the class.

 

Siwon’s POV

         BRUUUUKKKKKKKK !!

          I bump into someone. She fall to the floor. I help her to stand up. She look a little cute. But I think she will be more cute if she doesn’t wear glasses.

          She look at me. I know she amaze by ‘my looking’. I’m sure that she will fall in love with me. “Heyyy, are you okay ?”, I said.

          “Hmmm”. Huhhh ?! She just said HMMM ? Then she pick her bag on the floor.

          “Do you know where 2G class is ?”, I asked her.

          “Are you a new student ?”, she asked me back.

          “Yeahh”, I gave my short answer.

          “Follow me, I’m your classmate”, she said. Then I follow her. After pass many classes, she stop in front of the door. Ahh, so it is 2G class. We knock the door before enter the class. The whole students look at us. I like when people look at me. I am very good looking right ?

          “Annyeong hasseo …”, we say while bowed.

          “Firda ? Are you late ? You never late before”, the teacher raised his eyebrows. Firda ... Beautiful name.

          “I’m sorry Mr. Soohyun”, she kept her head down.

          “You must clean the bathroom after the school end”, the teacher said. Her eyes looks blank. She is so pale.

          “I’m sorry Mr. Soohyun, she late because of me. If you give her punishment, you must give me punishment too”, I said. I look at her, her jaw almost drop.

          The teacher look at me. “Are you a new student ?”, he asked me. I nod. He sigh. “Okay, I forgive both of you. Don’t be late nextime”, he said.

          “Yes, Sir”, we said at the same time. I look at her, she smile happily. Then she look at me too. She look away immidiately. Haha, she is so cute.

          “Firda, go to your seat”. Then she walk to her seat.

          Mr. Soohyun turned to me, “You can introduce yourself now”.

          “Yes, Sir. Annyeonghasseo … My name is Choi Siwon. You can call me Siwon. I’m from Seoul Senior High School. I moved here because my father want me to study here. I hope we will be good friends”, I smile at them. The whole class stare at me, include Firda.Then some girls smile at me. I smile back at them. They seem shock, but almost of them blush. I think I’ll be the kingka in this school soon. But, Firda give me a flat expression. What ?!

          “Students, he is a smart and multitalented boy, he has so many achievements. So, be good to him……”, Mr.Soohyun said. The class start to be noisy, they wishper to each other. Some girls scream. They are very excited. No wonder why. But Firda GLARE at me, I don’t know why. Did I do domething wrong ?

          “Mr.Choi, you can sit beside Miss Choi”, the teacher said to me while his hand pointed at Firda. Huh ?! Firda ?

          “Can you sit beside Choi Firda, please ?!”, he glared at me.

          “Ohh, of course, Sir”. I sit beside her. She just look straight away.

 

Firda’s POV

          “Annyeonghasseo … My name is Choi Siwon. You can call me Siwon. I’m from Seoul Senior High School. I moved here because my father want me to study here. I hope we will be good friends”. He smiled at the whole class. I look around. Some girls smile at him. Huhh ? Then I see he smile back at them. They shock and start to blush. Bwoh ?! But, he has a nice smile that can make my heart a little melting. Let me emphasize it. JUST A LITTLE okay ... Don’t think anything weird.

          “Students, he is a smart and multitalented boy, he has so many achievements. So, be good to him……”, Mr.Soohyun said.

          Bwoh?! He is so SMART AND MULTITALENTED boy ?@!#@~@%^$^&%#$#%$@%$# But, I’m smart too. No, of course I smarter than him. But I’m not a multitalented girl. He seems half level higher than me. He is good looking. And the teacher said that he is smart. Oh no, I almost forget ! His ROCK body !!Look like he is very good at physical exercise. ANDWAEEE !! It is MY WEAKNESS SIDE ! -ehmm … of course beside love- So he is one level higher than me. No ! He can ruin my image in front of Yesung … No !! He can’t beat me !! He can’t replace me !! I’m still in the first place. I have to beat him. Let’s see how smart he is..

 

Ira’s POV

          Leeteuk Oppa walk me to my class. We stop in front of my class. “Thanks oppa”, I said.

          “You’re welcome. I’ve to go to my class. Bye”, he smiled. I smile back at him.

          “Bye Leeteuk oppa …”, I waved at him before he left.

          “Yahh! Ira!!”, someone behind me shouted. Omo! I AM ALMOST FAINTED !! Aishhh, that voice is annoying. But, I like his voice when he sing.

          “Yahh! Don’t shout at me like that!! I am almost fainted you know”, I hit his head.

          “Yahhh ! Don’t do that !”, he rubbed his head. Maybe I hit him a little too much.

          “Your punishment for bother me. And ... lied to me”, I said coldly.

          “Lied ?”, he raised his eyebrow.

         “Where were you this morning ? I know you haven’t something important to do. So what were you doing huh ? Slept ?”, I said colder than before. Then I cross my arms on my chest.

          “...................” Silent.

          “Yahh ! Kyuhyun ! Answer me !!”, I shouted at him.

          He hit my head. “Yahhh!”, I shouted. Aishh,

          “Call me oppa”, he said.

          “Don’t change the subject. Answer me, what were you doing this morning ?”, I said.

          “None of your business. Moreover that’s not important”, he said calmly. Aishh, whatever. I walk to my seat, but Kyuhyun pull my wrist.

          “What ?!”, I glared at him.

          “What were you doing this morning with Leeteuk hyung ?”, he stared at me. Huhh ? How can he know ??

          I stare back at him. “None of your business”, I said coldly and walked to my seat.

          “Yahh ! Ira !!”, he shouted at me. I don’t care anymore. Then I sit on Ema’s left. I put my bag, then take out a green pencil box and my english book.

          “Hey Ira, have you finished your math homework ?”, Ema asked me.

          “Hmmm, why ? Do you want to copy my homework ?”, I asked her. She grin. “Okay okay, but give me your english homework”, I said.

          “Psshhhh .. Here it is”, she rolled her eyes and gave me her homework. Then I copy her homework. Aishh, english is so difficult. How can she did this homework ? Aishh … I love math more than english. Math isn’t difficult at all. But english … Aishh, I’m very in English.

          Someone behind me tap my back.  Aishh, I’m very busy now. I keep writing my homework. Then she/he kick my seat. Who’s care?! I have to finish my english before Mrs.Catherine come. Then she/he throw a pen to my head.

         “Yahhh!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Huy guys !!! ^^

How is it ? I hope you like it.

I want to improve my english and my writing skills.

For me writing a story in english is difficult TT TT TT

I have no confidence : ((

But, thank you for reading : )

Hope you guys keep support me and give me advices : )