THE NEW STUDENT, THE NEW RIVAL -part 2-

My True Bestfriend or My True Love ??

Hey guys !! ^^

Sorry for the late update *bow

I have change some parts of the story line in the previous chapters and the foreword

Because I think some parts are didn’t match and unreasonable

I hope you more like the story that I’ve change : )

So, I suggest you to re-read it, mianhae ... *bow *bow *bow

Please understand : ))

Thanks for reading ; D

And support me please ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ira’s POV

          “Yahhh !”  I yelled. I can’t keep my patience anymore. I turn around and my eyes caught… Kyuhyun? “Yahh ! Don’t bother me !!” I yelled. Aishh, can he stop bothering me ?

          “Sttt …”. He put his index finger on his lips. Huh ?

          “What ?”, I glared at him.

          “M-mmiss.Miss.Ccatt.Ss-she. Yy-you…”, he said nervously. His eyes gives me a code. But I can’t understand it. What is he mean ? I give him -what’s-wrong- look. His eyes keep gives me a code. Aishh ..

          “What are you talking about, huhh ? Just do your own bussiness. I have to do my …”

          “Ehm .. To do what Miss Park?”, Mrs. Catherine stand beside my table as she put her hands on her hips, glaring at me.

          “Emm .. I-I hh-have to read this book”, I grabbed my book. “Emm, yeah, you know I have to … study English more. Emm.. you know.. my skill … emm …”

          “Hahahahaha … I know you’re doing your homework. But that homework will be submitted tomorrow, so don’t worry”, She said to me with annoying laugh. But I kind of feel relieved that she said this homework won’t be submitted today.

          “Really ?”, I asked her. I just want to confirm it again.

          “Hahahahahaha … Yeah, all of students here know. You didn’t know ?” I just grin at her. The whole class look at me. Aishh, how can only me that didn’t know about it ?

          “Okay students, before we start our lesson, I want to introduce you a new student.” A beautiful girl enter the class then bow at us. Hey, She isn’t korean. I look at the whole class. The students stare at her with flat expression. Wait ! Kibum stare at her whi smile ? He even doesn't blink O.O

          “Hello, my name is Tita Carlson. Call me Tita. I’m from Canada.” She said in English. Some students start to whisper to each other. “But don’t worry. I can speak Korea well. Nice to meet you guys.” She smiled.

          “Miss Carlson, you can sit beside Cho Kyuhyun”, Miss Catherine said as she pointed the chair beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun raises his hand and smile happily at her. She smile back at him. BWOH ?!! It’s a really good situation, really good for THEM ! You see, I am not jealous or what, I am just.. Emm, alright I am REALLY jealous. How could he done that ? Okay, Kyuhyun is a kind student. So he just want to be nice to a new student right ?

         Mrs. Catherine start to explain something about English with a thick book on her hand. I just stare blankly at her. Aishh, English is so difficult. I can’t understand what she said. Aishhh, so tonight I will go to Ema’s house. She will privately teach me. Kekekeke. I start to draw some random cartoon on my book. Doraemon, Nobita, Shinchan. I want to draw Sizuka, but then I hear Tita’s voice.

          “Really? “, Tita said. Who is she talking with ?

          “Uh.. Oh, of course”, Kyuhyun said. What ? Kyuhyun ??

          “Omo~ You’re very nice to me. Thank you Kyuhyun ... I’ll wait you tonight”, she said with flirty voice.

          “Oh, Emm …yeah”. I turn back and see Kyuhyun smile at her.

          BWOH ?!! WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT ? TONIGHT ?? WHAT WILL THEY DO TONIGHT ?? AISHHHHH … #%$Y&$^@*(*%@*%@@#@#$&

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

          I run to the class after Donghae. He is so fast. Then I sit on Donghae’s left. I take a deep breath and drink a half bottle of water on my hand. I am so tired. I am sweating so much. I look at Donghae. He is wiping the sweat on his neck with a red handkerchief. Yah ! I also want to wipe my sweat. So I grab his bag and I find a blue handkerchief. I use it to sweap my sweat.

          “Yahh ! It is mine ! Don’t use it to wipe your dirty and smelly sweat !!”, Donghae shouted at me.

          “Donghae, I will wash it. Calm down …”, I said calmly.

          He take a deep breath. “Okay”, he said. I put his handkerchief to my bag. Then I see Ira with Leeteuk hyung in front of the class. What are they doing ? It makes me remember what I see this morning. Are they dating already ? Woahh, Leeteuk hyung, daebak ! I run to them.

          “Yahh ! Ira !!”, I called her when she waved at Leeteuk Hyung.

          “Yahh ! Don’t shout at me like that !! I am almost fainted you know”, she hit my head. Ouchh, her childish behavior. =.=

          “Yahhh ! Don’t do that !”, I rubbed my head.

          “Your punishment for bother me. And ... lied to me”, she said coldly.

          What is she mean ? “Lied ?”, I raised my eyebrow.

         “Where were you this morning ? I know you haven’t something important to do. So what were you doing huh ? Slept ?”, she said colder than before. Then she cross her arms on her chest.

          “...................” Silent. What should I say ? If I tell her about Leeteuk hyung’s plan, he will not play starcraft with me. I’m sorry Ira, I can’t tell you eventhough you’re my bestfriend.

          “Yahh ! Kyuhyun ! Answer me !!”, she shouted at me.

          I have to change the subject. I hit herhead. “Yahhh!”, she shouted.

          “You forget to call me oppa”, I said.

          “Don’t change the subject. Answer me, what were you doing this morning ?”, she said. Woahh, she is really sensitive.

          “None of your business. Moreover that’s not important”, I said calmly. I’m sorry Ira. I pull her wrist before she walk to her seat. I have to ask her about her and Leeteuk hyung.

          “What ?!”, she glared at me.

          “What were you doing this morning with Leeteuk hyung ?”, I stared at her.

          She stare back at me. “None of your business”, she said coldly and walked to her seat.

          “Yahh ! Ira !!”, I shouted at her. How can she reject me ?! Then I back to my seat. Woahh, she sit in front of me. I look around. Every student has different activiities. So noisy... Then I see a girl sit near the window. Who is she ? I think I never see her before. She look away to the window. Then she smile and sing. Unfortunately, I can’t hear her voice. Her seat is far from me.

          I look to the front of the class, Mrs. Catherine come. All of student suddenly silent. I see Ira is doing her homework. Shhh, this girl. Did she know that the homework will be submitted tomorrow ? Mrs. Catherine start looking every corner of the class. Oh no, she can see what is Ira doing. I tap her back.  But she is still writing. Maybe I have to use other way. Then I kick her chair. She still doesn't react. =.= So I throw a pen to her head.

          “Yahhh !”  she yelled. Shhh, Mrs. Catherine walk to Ira. “Yahh ! Don’t bother me !!” she yelled.

          “Sttt …”. I put my index finger on my lips. I want her to be silent. Then Mrs. Catherine stop beside Ira’s table.

          “What ?”, she glared. Oh no, Mrs. Catherine look at me.

          “M-mmiss.Miss.Ccatt.Ss-she. Yy-you…”, I said nervously. I give her a code with my eyes. She give me -what’s-wrong- look. But, I keep give her a code. Please, think Ira ! Come on ! Do you know what I mean ?!

          “What are you talking about, huhh ? Just do your own bussiness. I have to do my …”

          “Ehm .. To do what Miss Park?”, Mrs. Catherine stand beside Ira’s table as she put her hands on her hips, glaring at Ira. Duhh !! You’re so slow Ira ! I don’t care anymore. So I read my English book.

          “Okay students, before we start our lesson, I want to introduce you a new student”, Mrs. Cathrine said. Then a girl enter the class and bow.

          “Hello, my name is Tita Carlson. Call me Tita. I’m from Canada.” She said in English. Some students start to whisper to each other. “But don’t worry. I can speak Korea well. Nice to meet you guys.” She smiled. Ahh, she is  a new student. I have to be a nice friend.

          “Miss Carlson, you can sit beside Cho Kyuhyun”, Miss Catherine said as she pointed the chair beside me. I raises my hand and smile at her. She smile back at me.

          When Mrs. Catherine explain about English, Tita always talk to me. How can I pay attantion to Mrs. Catherine ? Shhh, I have to be a nice friend. But now she is become a little annoying.

          “Kyuhyun-ah, could you walk me around this school ? I want to know more about this school”, she said and gave me her puppy dog eyes. It’s not work on me even a little.

          “I’m sorry I can’t”, I gave her my fake smile.

          “Kyuhyun-ah, you make me sad. Please walk me around this school”, she pulled my arm. Shhh ... I look around. Aha ! Donghae !!

          “Tita, you can ask Donghae to accompany you”, I blurted out. Donghae suddenly look at me with WTH look. I smirk at him. Then Tita start talking to Donghae. Hahaha …

          Finally, I can pay attention to Mrs. Catherine and start writing what Mrs. Catherine said. But then I feel someone tap my shoulder. Huh ? Tita ??

          “Really? “, she said to me. Huhh ? I look at Donghae. He nod.

          “Uh.. Oh, of course”, I said. What’s exactly going on ?

          She smiled at me, “Omo~ You’re very nice to me. Thank you Kyuhyun ... I’ll wait you tonight”. WHAT ?? Tonight ? What is she talking about ? I turn to Donghae. He smirk at me. Bwoh ?!

          “Oh, Emm …yeah”, I gave my fake smile to her.

 

Donghae’s POV

          What are their relationship ? Aishh, I can’t stop thinking about her. I just can’t believe what I see this morning. So, I stare at her all the time. I didn’t pay attantion to Mrs. Catherine until I hear Kyuhyuh said, “Tita, you can ask Donghae to accompany you”, I hear Kyuhyun’s voice. I turn to him and give him my WTH look. He smirk at me. What ? Then Tita start talking with me. Aishh, Kyuhyun !! I’ll get my revenge.

          “Hey, Donghae ? Would you walk me around this school ?”, she asked me.

          “Why me ?”, I asked her.

          “Because Kyuhyun can’t accompany me”, she answered. I think for a moment. I don’t want to accompany her. Aishh, this is because Kyuhyun ! Ahh, I have an idea.

          “Do you want to walk with Kyuhyun ?”, I asked her. She nod. “You can invite him to wherever you want. He is free tonight”, I said.

          “Really ?”, she looked very happy. I nod.

          “You can confirm it to Kyuhyun now”, I said as smile at her.

          “Really? “, she tapped Kyuhyun;s shoulder. Kyuhyun look at me. I nod to convince him.

          “Uh.. Oh, of course”, he said. Hehehehe, It’s your fault Kyuhyun …

          “Omo~ You’re very nice to me. Thank you Kyuhyun ... I’ll wait you tonight”, she said happily. Kyuhyun turn to me. I smirk at him.

 

Ira’s POV

          An hour later English class ended. Amel, Ovie, Ema, and I go to Math class. Woahh, Math. I love Math … I sit behind Ema, Amel sit on my right, and Ovie sit in front of Amel. “Okay Class, let’s start our lesson”, Mr. Sungmin said. I take out my book from my bag then put it on the table.

          “Sorry Mr. Sungmin, we’re late”, Donghae come with … Tita ?! O.O

          “Where are you two from ?” Mr. Sungmin said.

          “Mmmm… He took me walk around this school. I am a new student, so I want to know about this school. He’s really kind to show me around. So this is not his fault. I’m sorry Mr. Sungmin, I’m sorry Donghae.” She look at the floor.

          “No, It’s okay. This is not your fault”, Donghae said.

          “B-but Donghae …” She put an innocent and sorry face. Aishh, that girl !

          “It’s okay.” Donghae smiled at Tita. She smile back. Then they look at each other. 1…2…3…4…5… Hey, it’s 5 seconds since they look each other. 6…7…8… Hey hey hey, stop it. I want to puke right now ..9…10… Please please please, anyone stop them !! 11 … Aishhh, that girl is really annoying. 12 …13…

          “Ehemm, both of you, please take your seat.” Mr. Sungmin said. Pheww … Thank you Mr. Sungmin for stop them. Then Donghae sit beside me (on my left) and Tita sit next to Kibum (behind me).

          “Open your book, do exercise 5 until 9 on page 289 until 300”, Mr. Sungmin said. Bwoh ?! The students seems very shocked. No no no, for me it’s okay. Since I love math it’s okay. I open my book and start doing the exercises.

          When I do exercise 8, I feel someone stare at me. I look around then my eyes caught …

Eunhyuk ?? He stared and smiled at me? O.O Weird … But I don’t care. I keep doing my work. Yes ! Exercise 8 finished ! Now I am doing exercise 9, but I feel Eunhyuk keep stares at me. Does he like me? It’s annoying. I pretend to look Amel’s work then glance at Eunhyuk. I am sure he is staring at me. Aishh …

          “Yahh ! Eunhyuk-ah ! Don’t stare at me like that ! It’s very annoying !” I yelled at him as put my hands on my hips. The whole class stare at me. He also stare at me with what-are-you-talking-about look.

          “Bb-but I didn’t stare at you” He blurted out. What ? He want to deny it ? I know he stared at me.

          “Then, you stared at who huhh ?”, I asked him. His face turn red.

          “I-I stared …” He said nerveously as rubbed his neck. Does he really like me ? Omo ! I’m sorry Eunhyuk, I just love Kyuhyun. “I-I ss-stared at mmm ... Amel”, he said. Then he smile shyly. BWOH?! I look at Amel, she smile shyly. She is blushing. O.O I feel something fishy here.

          “Miss Park, don’t be noisy !”, Mr. Sungmin glared at me.

          I grin. “I-I am sorry”, I bowed then sit. Aishh, PABO !! Ira, you’re pabo ! Since when you have too much narcissism ? It is so embarassing. I hit my head with my right fist. Awww … Then I hear some students talking about me. My face turn red so I cover my face with my palms. Oh My God .. Please, let this time passes quickly.

           -KRIIIINNNGGGG KRIIIIINNGGG KRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGG-The bell rang

          Yes !! Then I put my school equipment into my bag and run away. I feel so embarass.