First Time Seeing Her

Bet on Love

-Next Moring-

On their way to school...

 

Yoona: Aissh. I really want to see him and hug him tighly right now. (pouted)

 

Tiffany: You really missed him that much!? You just saw each other last month when he visited you in the US

 

Yoona: Hey it's already been a month. Imagine 30 days or a year without seeing your man. Aissh, it really kills me.

 

Tiffany: Arasso,arasso, I guess you really love him that much,eh?

 

Yoona: (smiling happily) Of course!

 

Tiffany: (in a sad tone) I'm afraid you'll just leave me behind when you are together with him,huh?

 

Yoona: Of course not Fany! (smiled at Fany and then focused on her driving again)

 

-At School (parking lot)-

Taecyeon: Hey! What's taking Nickhun so long? (looking at his watch) We need to be in class in 15 minutes.

 

Chansung: Don't worry hyung. He just called and he told me not to wait for him, he just went to the mall to buy something.

 

Taecyeon: And what is that 'so important thing' that made him leave his friends behind?(glaring at Chansung)

 

Chansung: (innocently) No idea (raising his shoulders)

 

Taecyeon: Aissh,that man! He should've called me instead,I'm his bestfriend.

 

Junsu: (letting out a smirk) Jealous, Taecyeon ah?hahaha!

 

Taecyeon: Of course not! (hitting junsu's stomach lightly)

 

Junsu: Arasso.Arasso. Let's go now, we will be late for class.

 

Taec/Chansung: alright! (heading towards the school building)

 

As they are walking towards the school building, they saw their schoolmates (especially the guys) looking towards the parking lot with amazed looks. Curious about what's happening behind them, Chansung turned around to look at what his schoolmates have been getting amazed with...

 

Chansung: (his mouth widely open) Whooa man!

 

Taecyeon: (turning around) What is it man?

 

He was so surprised and amazed with what he saw. It was Yoona with Tiffany, coming out from her brand new red Spirra sports car.

credits to the owner of this pic:D

After seeing Yoona,his face turned blank and he started to have some thoughts about him and Yoona. When he snapped out of his evil thoughts, he let out a sheepish smile.

 

Taecyeon: (staring at Yoona from head to toe, as if he was looking for something. BTW, this was the first time that he stared at a girl for a long time) She's going to be mine

 

Chansung: (upon hearing what Taecyeon said) Hey Hyung!I saw her first, she's mine!

 

Taecyeon: (still looking at yoona) You wish!

 

Junsu: (in his thought) the other girl is more beautiful, I want her (looking at Tiffany)

 

Yoona and Tiffany, on the other hand, didn't notice Taecyeon, Chansung, and Junsu because they were so overwhelmed and they never expected that they would become so popular on their first day of class. After some bows and smiles to their shoolmates, they made their way to the dean's office for confirmation. Meanwhile, the 3 guys snapped out of their thoughts and headed to their class. Taecyeon went to his photography class while the other two went to their history class.

 

-photography class-

Nickhun rushed to his seat and felt relieved when he noticed that his professor is not yet around.

 

Nickhun: (panting heavily) I...thought..I..was...going..to..be...late...

 

Taecyeon: (coldly) You're lucky the professor is not yet here. By the way, where have you been all this time?Huh?

 

Nickhun: (smiling) Easy man, I'll let you know later.

 

Taecyeon: Aissh. okay.okay. (thinking about Yoona) hey man, I want to tell you something.

 

Nickhun: (curious) what is it?

 

Taecyeon: On our way to class, I saw this very beauti....

 

Before even finishing his sentence, the professor entered the room......

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to the owner of the images that I used:D