Welcome Home

Bet on Love

In the plane....

After some hours of rest, Yoona finally woke up from her deep sleep. After some stretchings, she leaned on the window beside her...

 

Yoona: (Looking outside the window) Time really flies so fast. It has been a year already, I can't wait to see Korea.....(looked at the picture that she has been holding since she rode the plane) I've been dying to see you already (smiles)

 

Tiffany: Talking to yourself again,huh? (Looking at the picture) Can you please keep that picture now? You have been hugging that since the minute that we left the United States. If you don't want that to melt, then might as well keep it now (laughs)

 

Yoona: Yah! I know you're just envious! When we arrived in Korea, go and find yourself a man. I'll introduce you to some of my friends (winked).

 

Tiffany: Chinjia? Make sure they're really hot,huh? (evil smile)

 

Yoona: Araso...Araso...

 

Both of them laughed heavily until the captain of the plane finally spoke..

(Voice over): Good evening passengers, this is your captain speaking. In five minutes, we will finally land in Korea. Please buckle up already and.... Welcome home!

 

-Yoona's House-

Yoona: Umma! Appa! (Hugging her parents tightly) I really missed you!

 

Yoona's dad: (kissed Yoona on her forehead) We really missed our baby girl too...

 

Yoona's mom: (starting to tear up) How have you been sweetie? I've been so worried about you. We really wanted to visit you in the US but we just can't leave our works behind. (unconsciously squeezing Yoona's arm)

 

Yoona: I understand. There's no need to worry now. I'm here already. (smiles) By the way, I want you to meet my friend (pulling Tiffany who's behind her), Tiffany. She's my classmate and her family is the owner of the hotel where I used to stay in. She stayed in the US for almost 6 years and came back because she wants to take up college here. 

 

Tiffany: (bowing to Yoona's parens) Annyeonghaseyo! Tiffany imnida, it's nice to meet you aunt, and uncle

 

Yoona's dad: (smiles) Ne, annyeonghaseyo Tiffany! Welcome to our home. You can stay here as much as you want. I know our baby girl would want you to stay with her (Yoona blushed upon hearing the word baby girl)

 

Yoona's mom: Ne, if you want something, just feel free to ask us. Feel at home! (pulling Tiffany into a hug)

 

Tiffany: Gamsahamnida! (showing her eye smile)

 

Yoona's dad: Okay. Okay. Enough of the chatting already, I bet you guys are already starving now. We can continue our chat while eating. Come on!

 

YoonFany: (happily) Ne!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this boring chapter. Since this is my first fanfic, I don't know how to cut the story into chapters. Hope you like it!:D