Saying Goodbye

Trouble

Later that day, Zelo had gotten permission from his manager and the CEO to go visit his mum for a few days. Before he went, Yongguk had told him what was happening and why he was ignoring him in the morning and soon, they both made up. Zelo thought that the thought of a grown man getting revenge on his little sister over a prank was abit......childish but also funny in a way. As Yongguk was telling him everything, he could imagine her crying, all alone. His heart pained to even think of her in that position but he tried not to show too much affection in front of her brother. If only he went over this morning to see how they were, instead of going to dance which is something he always did, then maybe he could've been there to comfort her. At least he knows that his relationship with his leader is not affected in a negative way, then everything will be alright however, just thinkng about her being home alone after all that did pain his heart. He did feel bad that he was going to leave without sayng goodbye to Heeyeon, afterall he may be trying to not show too much affection but in his eyes, she sees him as a brother, but to him she was much much more than a sister. Little did he know that she too thinks that way about him.

"Hyung, if things are ok between us, then can I say bye to Heeyeon before I leave?" He asked trying to sound as relaxed as he could. But despite his calm voice his heart was beating rapidly, with random thoughts going through his head like, what if this question triggers him of again? What if he suspects something?

But to his surprise Yongguk gave him a heart-warming smile and put a hand on his shoulder, "Of cousre you can. You can't leave without saying bye to her now can you? No matter how much of a rebel she is." Yongguk muttered the last part but Zelo heard and he gave a him a chuckle in return.

Even though Yongguk was abit hesitant about letting the maknae go round to see Heeyeon alone he figured he could trust them. Well trust Zelo, thinking back to what she did to Jongup when he wet round earlier that day.

 

 

 

Heeyeon was at home watching tv. She had no appetite to eat the food and no strength to clean up either so, being the lazy bum she is she just left it. She felt better, not as hurt as she was his morning. After having some company the sudden feeling of being alone was lifted from her shoulders. I guess all she needed was some campanionship after having a dramatic morning. She may seem better but deep down she did miss her brother. She missed how he made her sit on her knees with her arms in the air for stealing snacks. She also missed teasing him, he was the most fun to play tricks on because, he would fall for them most of the time causing her to double over with laughter but he always found a way to get her back. And come to think of it, it was always him who played the last trick. Then she remebered the prank she played on him  in the kitchen. She laughed remebering how worried he had been, but something was off, usually Yongguk would play the last trick however she didn't recall him getting her back. Strange~.

Her thoughts were distracted by the doorbell, immediately she forgot everything she was thinking about and rushed to the door. Assuming it's her brother she plunged herself into who ever's arms it was thinking it's her brother. She kept her eyes shut whilst holding the person so tight that they would have had a problem breathing. With her eyes still shut she kept talking about how much she missed him, how much she loves him and how much she's sorry. But there was a problem she didn't get a hug back and no reply either that person just stood their....in shock. She slowly opened her eyes and slowley looked up and then her face was inches away from....Zelo?

Her grip slowely loosened and she took a few steps back without breaking eye contact with him. Suddenly her heart beat increased, she had forgotten how it felt to be around him because she was preoccupied with her brother.

"O-oppa?" she asked breaking the silence between them.

Zelo was feeling the same however he hadn't forgotten how he felt around her as she was all he had ever thought about. Then again he didn't want to look too obviouse to her so he decided that acting cool infront of her would be the best thing to do. "You just going to stand there and stare or you going to invite your guest in?" he said with a cheeky smile on his face to indicate that he said that in a joking manner. She just started at him with slightly agape. "Hello, earth to Heeyeon. You there?" He said waving a hand infront of her spell-cast face. After a waves infront of the face, she blinked rapidly and closd and she too decided to act normal since she didn't know how else to talk to him after their near-kiss experience.  

"Huh? Oh yeah come in." Zelo walked in a took his shoes off. He was looking around as he went in and noticed that there were two bowl set on the table.

"Waiting for someone?" He asked.

"No why? Oh that well, Jongup oppa came round but then he had to leave."

"Have you eaten?" He asked even though he knew answer just by looking at the untouched dishes on the table. Heeyeons silence also proved that what he thought was right. "Aigoo, I thought you had the same appetite as Daehyun hyung. It's a surprise to see you in a room with food without gobbling down half of it" he ruffeld her hair.

"Yeah we- WHAT?!" She wa shocked at his statement. What Daehyun's appetite? The Jung Daehyuns appetite? Honestly she can't even eat half as much as him, so what the hell was Zelo talkig about? "What makes you think I have his appetite? I have a figure to control you know?" and with that she turned around to leave but then Zelo grabbed her wrist and turned her back around so that their faces were even closer than the previous times.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" He asked her in a calm tone of voice. Whereas Heeyeon was so shocked by the sudden maneuver she had just committed. "Well? Ok I'll take that as a no then." he smiled. "You know you have to eat right? It's not good for you."

"I'll rather starve than eat Jongup oppas cooking" she replied.

"Well can't argue with that" they both laughed a little until Zelo put her into an embrace and she gladly accepted it. They both felt a unique warmth coming from each other and they stayed like that for awahile.

Heeyeon was the first to break he hug, "Oh, right. What's the reason you came here? Is everything okay?"

Suddenly Zelo remembered the reason for his visit and it made his mood drop a little. "Well, my mum's ill and I got permission from Manager Kang and the CEO to go visit her."

"So your going to Mokpo?"

"Yes but only for a few days. Just to keep my mum company."

"Is she really ill?"

"Not severly but no matter how ill she is I can't just let her be can I?"

"Your right oppa. You go and be a good boy now" she got on her tiptoes and patted his head.

He smiled at how cute she was. "So I came to say bye"

"Ok oppa you go and and take care of your mum well" she smiled back.  "Oh right. have you seen oppa? Is he still mad?" she asked about her brother.

Zelo was thinking of telling her but then their plan won't work and he didn't want to be the reason for that, so he simply said "No, I was practicing the entire day" he didn't want to lie to her but their wasn't really another choice unless he wanted to be in Yongguks bad books.

They gave each other a brief hug at the door before say waving goodbye. As soon as the door was closed they already felt like missing each other.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz another update YAY! 17 subbies love you guys >.< I have a feeling there are some silent readers out there *suspicious* I wanted to add more comedy and and make it more interesting but I was too tired sorry *^* hope you all enjoyed anyway ^.^ Please comment and give feedback bye~ :)