Wierd

Trouble

Jongup and Yongguk had come up with a plan to get revenge on Heeyeon. They thought that the best thing to do is to treat her how she deserves. If she wants to act like a little child that plays pranks and isn't able to control herself then, they will treat her like a little child. They were sure it would work out because, even though she is the only girl and the youngest, she isn't spoilt and has never been treated differently because she's the youngest she has always been treated as if she's one of the boys. Yongguk and the members tend to challenge her decisions and most of the time they end up getting there own way. So treating her as if she was a child is probably the best way to get back at her.

 That night Yongguk went home with open arms and a big gummy smile. As soon as he ntered the house Heeyeon plunged her body against his giving him a big bear hug. She kept telling him all he things she had told Zelo earlier that day when she thought he was Yongguk and accidently hugged him. Even though it was an accident, she didn't regret it. Whilst hugging Yongguk, she noticed that his arms were slowly coming up and she shut her eyes tightly anticipating what was going to happen next, and to her surprise he too, wrapped his arms around her almost as tight as her hold on him, well maybe a little more tighter.

"Aigoo~ my little baby was home alone the entire day?" Then he started cooing her as if she was a baby. He her cheeks then then started pinching her features randomly causing Heeyeon to give him a what-the-hell look despite the hands roaming around on her face.  

Heeyeon was shocked. She had never, ever, ever seen her brother like this before. I mean he has shown his affection towards her in a physical way but not, in this way. "Oppa, you good? Still angry at me?" She asked whilst revoming his hands from her face.

"Angry? What do you mean angry? Who could get angry at this little face with that cute button nose, your apple like cheeks." he tapped each feature as he said them out loud.

"You sure your......good, oppa?"

"I'm fine now what time is it? Omo it's half eight. Past your bedtime, we should get you ready for bed. Let's go." He patted her bum as he pushed her up the stairs.

"What? A bedtime at half eight? How old does he think I am?" She muttered to herself as she was being pushed up the stairs.   

Yongguk could feel the victory inside him. He could see that she was already surprised by his actions from earlier and was curious to see her reaction to the other things he has in store for her.

 

"Now say ahh~" Yongguk was holding her toothbrush in front . He tried brushing her teeth for her but she has been refusing to open instead she just stared at her brother in disbelief, at least she thought he's her brother.

"Oppa did you get hit in the he-" she got cut off as Yongguk entered her toothbrush into . She tried grabbing hold of the brush to brush her teeth herself but Yongguk refused to let go.

"Ah ah ah" he wagged his finger, "I'll brush them for you. What are you staring at is it illegal to show my baby sister how much I care for her?" Heeyeon slowly shook her head. She did kind of agree, I mean they hadn't seen each other for almost the entire day. After she was done, well after Yongguk was done brushing her teeth he made sure too tuck her in super tight.

"Oppa! It's too tight I'm not comfortable"

"Nonsense, anyway the tighter the better otherwise you might catch a cold." A cold? It was no where near winter and the weather was just  a little chilly but not so cold that it would cause someone to have a cold, Heeyeon thought. "There we go nice and tight. Now night night don't let the bed bugs bite." He tapped her nose before leaving. Bed bugs? Heeyeon was starting to get worried even though she was relieved that he had let that incident pass, she wasn't sure about the, new behaviour he has adapted.

Yongguk on the other hand, as soon as he closed her door, he punched his fists in the air to indicate his victory and went to his room to call Jongup and tell him that there plan was going as planned.

After heeyeon freed herself from the suffocating blankets she decided to call someone. Who else could make her feel better other than her best friend Jongup, at least he would treat her normally. Thats what she thinks. But as she scrolled down her contact list she was tempted to scroll down even further, until she found the name "Zelo Oppa." Her fingers hovered over his name. Should she, should she not. In the end she decided to not call and stick to her original plan of calling Jongup.

Jongup had just finished his talk with Yongguk and was happy that everything was going to plan. He was about to put his phone away but then it started ringing again. He checked the caller ID and it was Heeyeon. He smirked before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey oppa whats up?"

"Aigoo~ it's my little Heeyeonnie."

Heeyeon was taken back by the nickname he had given her. She took the phone away from her ear and looked at it, contemplating whether she called the right person or not. "Heeyeonnie?"She said to herself before placing the phone back to her ear.

"Heeyeonnie you there?"

"Y-yes oppa I'm here."

"Thats good. Wait a second, why are you still up? You have school in the morning. You don't want to be late now do you? Otherwise the teachers will get angry at Heeyeonnie."

"Oppa! Are you threatining me with teachers? I've stopped being afraid of them eversince I was five. And howcome all of a sudden I have to go to bed at half eight? Also why is oppa acting wierd did you do something to him? Plus Heeyeonnie? When have you ever called me that?!" Her outburst of questions were only answered by a soft chuckle at the other end of the phone call. Jongup was trying his best to stifle away his laughter as he didn't want to blow his cover.

 "Oppa you there? Why aren't you answering?"

"Looks like Heeyeonnie is turning into a lady. Your on your period right? Don't worry I've heard it's completely natural to get angry at times but take care of yourself ok?" He said it in way as if he was comforting a little child.

"WHAT?!" Heeyeon was speechless. She didn't know what to say so just hung up and buried herself beneath the covers.

 

 

 

"Hey Heeyeon-ah! Wait up." Heeyeons friend Eunji called from the other end of the school corridors before running up to her.

"Oh, Hi." She replied when Eunji reached her.

"Ya, You didn't call me once during the weekends. Looks like you prefer daydreaming about Zelo oppa more than hanging out with your friend."

"What?! No, no, it's not like that. It's just I had alot had happend this weekend and I didn't have enough time to meet you sorry."

"What happened?" Asked Eunji suddenly sounding very interested.

Heeyeon linked arms with her courious friend and said "Well....." And told her everything that had happened on their way to the classroom.

".......and that's the end"  She ended her story when she sat down at her seat and Eunji sat on her desk . Eunjis mouth was agape whilst staring at her friend in shock. Heeyeon started to feel a little nervous beneath her glare. "What?"

"You nearly kissed Zelo oppa? Omo. Thats great, well done, well done, well done."Eunji slapped Heeyeons arm everytime she repeated "Well done".

"I'm guessing your deaf because I don't think you heard the other part. Oppa didn't talk to me for the entire day!" She emphasized on each word at the end. "Gosh since when did she get so strong?" She mumbled to herself  whilst her sore arm.  

Then all of a sudden a little punch landed on Heeyeons head. "Ya! I heard that." Said Eunji as she pointed an accusing finger at her friend who was rubbing her now sore head. "Did you mean I was weak before?"

"What? No of course not." Heeyeon waved her hands in disagreement to what her friend had said then gave her a sheepish grin, hoping she won't abuse her any further.

"Anyway, I did hear what you said. So therefore I'm not deaf and you guys did speak because he did end up coming home didn't he?"

"Yeah but he was acting, weird"

"Wierd?"

"Yeah as if I was a child."

"Was he still angry?"

"No. Actually he was the complete opposite he was very happy and sort acted like it didn't happen."

"Hmmm~" both of the said as they tapped their chins and stared at the ceiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz :) did you wait long? If so I'm sorry. I didn't feel very well the last few days so I couldn't update. But now I'm all better ^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe :D