Missing each other

Trouble

"Heeyeon-ah, hello anybody there?" Eunji waved a hand infront of Heeyeons face. It was lunch at school and all Heeyeon had been doing was playing with her food whilst daydreaming.

"Huh?"

"You dozed of again.You were like this in class too. It was unusual not seeing you take down notes."

"What do you mean I didn't take notes?" Heeyeon got her notebook out of her bag and stuffed a page full of scribbly notes into Eunjis face. "There see?"

"Yes I see. But darling that's yesterdays work." Eunji put Heeyeons hand down slowley and turned the page over on the notebook then mimicked her actions by shoving the notebook back into her face. "This is what you did today."

Heeyeon looked at the page in shock. It was true she was distracted. She looked at the page full of doodles and sighed, she placed the notebook on the table and her friend examined the doodles. The page was full of love hearts and Zelos name. Eunji rubbed Heeyeons back to comfort her.

"You miss him don't you?" Heeyeon only nodded in response. It had only been a few days since he went back to Mokpo, but she just couldn't help but miss him, so much.

 

 

Zelo was in his room, laying down on his bed staring at the ceiling. However even though it was the ceiling he was looking at, all he could see was her, Heeyeon. Her smile, her laugh, her scent, her warmth. He missed everything about her and wanted to be near here. Suddenly he had an idea, he took his phone out and went throught the contacts until he found her name. He was contemplating on whether he should call her or not. His thumb was hovering over her name then he thought that she was probaly in school and wouldn't be able to answer. But he couldn't just let go he had to communicate with her in some way, so he sent her a message. He wrote:

"Hey Princess how are you?" and quickley pressed the send button before he changed his mind. When he saw that his message was sent, he started to get worried. What if she didn't reply? That would make him seem a little desperate, wouldn't it?

 

Heeyeon was in class, she tried her best to concentrate on the lesson. However not matter how hard she tried to get him out of her mind, he kept coming back. After having a quiet little tantrum at the back of the class her phone vibrated. She took it out and her eyes widend at the notification, "Message from: Zelo oppa"

She was ecstatic, finally something positive had happened after all the negatives that she has experianced. Heeyeon dismissed herself from class and went to the girls toilets, she didn't bother going to a cubical instead she leaned on one of the sinks and sent a text back.

Zelo was still lying down on his bed, wondering if she would reply. But then all of a sudden his phone went of, he quickley went to pick it up and smiled when he saw that she had replied. Without wasting another second, he read what she wrote.

"Hey oppa ^-^ I'm good, how are you? Hows your mum, is she feeling better? :)" He smiled at how sweet she was.

"I'm fine and mums gotten much better. Might come back in a few days :D Did you miss oppa?" He replied.

Once Heeyeon had read the text she immediately replied, "Good to know she's feeling better. Yay! coming back soon xD Of course I missed you but don't tell (Yongguk) oppa I said that shh~" After she sent her reply, she noticed that her phone's out of charge so she quickly sent him another one telling him that her phone was about to die. Once her message was recieved he sent her one saying he'll call her at night. Heeyeon just recieved the message before her phone switched off, and she smiled like crazy and skipped back to class with a great ig smile on her face causing the teachers who walked by to give her a confused look.

 

"Omo, your oppa's so handsome." Said Eunji to Heeyeon who was still grinning like a maniac whilst linking arms and walking out of the school building. They both walked towards Yongguk and Eunji bowed down and greeted him before leaving.

"You brought the car?" Asked Heeyeon as she eyed her brothers car.

"Of course, don't want little Heeyeonnie getting tired whilst walking home." He pinched her cheeks and shook her head slightly.

She pushed his hands down and cupped her cheeks as she glared at him. Yongguk and Jongup were carrying on with their plan, simply because, they were having too much fun. Yesterday Yongguk, Heeyeon and Jongup went to a restaurant and they orderd her the kids meal and even fed her in public. Oh. how she wanted to crawl in a hole and die because of the embarrasment.

"Don't ever treat me like a child infront of school, people know me here." She whined. "As if what you and Jongup oppa did at the restaurant wasn't bad enough." She muttered beneath her breath.

"Aigoo~ is Heeyeonnie embarrassed of her oppas?"

"Don't call me that! Why is that all of a sudden I've gained a new name without being notified about it? Lets just go home I'm tired."

"As you wish." Yongguk patted her head and opened the car door for her.

 

At home Yongguk was helping Heeyeon do her history homework however, he kept explaining the simplest things in the most abstract way as if she didn't understand.

"Oppa! Of course I know that the Josen Dynasty was a very, very, very long time ago." She mimicked her brothers deep voice.

"You knew that? Omo, my baby sisters a genious. Keep studying hard like this ok?." He caressed her hair and talked in a softer tone like you would when praising a toddler.

Heeyeon gave her brother a frustrated look then leaned down on the table and buried her face in her arms. Yongguk got the message that she was getting frustrated and decided to help her out a bit, for real. "Ok,ok, I'll be serious. Pass me your notebook so I can see what notes you took down in class." Heeyeon absent-mindedly handed him her notebook. "Ok so that was yesterdays work." Once she heard Yongguk say "yesterdays work" she perked up remembering that her Zelo-doodle page was the next page.

"No oppa give it back!" She suddenly shouted and yanked the notebook out of his grip.

"You scared me." He said clutching onto his chest. "What? We have to finish your work." He said as he snatched the notebook back from her.

She retreated the notebook back and had to come up with an excuse otherwise all would be revealed. "I-" She didn't know how to carry on, so she looked around her room for inspiration. Then her eyes landed on a "Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake" Poster. "I'm hungry." She said at last. "Yes, thats right. I'm hungry. I can't work on with an empty stomach oppa." She gave him a slight aegyo and rubbed her stomach.

"Was all that tension just for your stomach? Ok what do you want to eat?"

"Cupcake!"

"Cupcake?"

"Yeah, you know the spongey things in cake cases and have icing on top."

"Yah, I know what they are. But we haven't got any. Daehyun ate the rest when he came round last week."

"Then go buy some. Oppa please I want cupcake, I want cupcake." She whined whilst waving his arm back and forth with her free hand. 

"Ok. I'll go." He then pinched her cheeks, again. "When I come back we have to do your homework ok? No more excuses." He said in a baby voice and then left for the cupcakes.

As soon as Heeyeon was sure that he was out of the house, she quickly ripped out her doodle page and was about to throw it in the bin but she couldn't bring herslf to do so. She unscrambled the piece of paper and looked it. Even though it was nothing special it still reminded her of him, so how could she throw it away? She went over to her bed at took out a little brown box from beneath it. She opened the box and inside was full of little souveniors of her time with Zelo. There was a strip of funny pictures of them both when they went to the photobooth one evening when Zelo picked her up from school, a plaster he handed her when she fell over but never decided to use it instead she kept it in her secret littl box, a hair clip with pink bow on it. The hair clip he had given her when they were in B.A.Ps practice room alone as the others went to have lunch. There were even some sighned photos of him, she told him it was for her friends so he he could sign them. And now her doodle page is also added to her Zelo-collection. She miled to herself as she went throught her box of memories.

"Princess, I'm home." Heeyeon immediately hid her box benaeth her bed the secong she heard her bothers voice, and scrambled back to her desk. "I got the cupcakes." He said poking his head through the door and holding up a bag full of muffins?

"Muffins? I thought you knew what cupcakes are?"

"They were tiny and expensive. I got these for a much more reasonable price and they're bigger." He sat down next to her, and she laughed at her forever stingy brother. "Now, say ahh~" He held a muffin to and Heeyeon suddenly regretted using the "I'm hungry excuse" as she now know that she will, again be treated like a child.

After eating the muffins and completeing the homework, Heeyeon felt tired. Yongguk offered to get her ready for bed. It had become a routine, Yongguk would brush her teeth for her after she struggles to get his hand off of the toothbrush, then he tucks her in and uses bed bugs as an excuse to tuck her in super tight.  

Heeyeon was just about to doze off, but then her phone vibrated on the table next to her bed. She reached over to see that Zelo was calling her. Then she immediately rememebered that he said he would call her tonight. She straightened up and clear before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey Heeyeon-ah. What took you so long I thought you weren't going to answer. were you sleeping?"

She didn't want to worry him. "No I wasn't sleeping oppa." She hoped he would just let it pass.

Zelo could tell from the tone of her voice that she was tired. However he really missed her and didn't want to hang up and since she denied should mean that she too wanted too talk aswell. he thought to himself so he decided to play along. They talked for hours on end even though it was late. they laughed and spoke about everything from chocolate to bubble bees.

But there was this one thing that Heeyeon had been wanting to get off her chest. So she decided to ask him.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Well, oppa has been acting really wierd he's been treating me like a child as if I'm some sort of toddler. It's just weird I mean that morning he was all angry and when he came home he had forgotten everything that had happened. Do you know the reason to his sudden change of behaviour oppa?"

Of course Zelo knew but just hearing the things he had done only caused him to laugh and he would hate it if he's the who had ruined their plans so he decided to pretend he didn't know. "No sorry Heeyeon-ah. Maybe Yoguk hyung felt bad for what he did. Just give him and Jongup hyung some time I'm sure they'll come round."

"Wait, Jongup. How did you know he's also acting wierd?" Zelo suddenly realized what he had done and was speechless. "Oppa You know something don't you?" Zelo still didn't answer instead he was he was hitting his head. Because of his carelessness everythings going to be ruined. If his hyungs find out that it was him who had given them away, then they'll kill him for sure.

"Oppa! Answer me! Tell me why they're being like this." Heeyeon was getting impatient and was dieing to know the reason for thei behaviour around her.

Finally Zelo sighed in defeat and said, "Ok. But you have to promise me that you're not going to tell anyone I said this ok?"

"Promise"

"Ok." He took a deep breath and continued. "Well......"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating frequently :( I have many deadlines I have to meet so wasn't able to update yesterday like I had planned too *^* Anyways here's your chapter :) enjoy and please comment and subcribe ^^ Let me know what you think of my story ^~^