Drunk [SooTae]

Wooper's Pond of Nonsensical Drabbles & Short Stories

Kim Taeyeon should know better than to handle an extremely drunk Choi Sooyoung alone.

After spending the night at the bar with her fellow co-worker and roommate, Taeyeon is with Sooyoung in a taxi heading back to their apartment. The shorter woman shakes her head as a drunken Sooyoung wildly complains about random things to the taxi driver, slurring her words and swaying side to side. She is thankful that the driver is politely interacting with her friend and somewhat keeping Sooyoung from going crazy inside the vehicle.

They eventually arrive at their apartment complex, and Taeyeon pulls Sooyoung out of the taxi with much difficulty.

“AN’ ‘MEMBER AHJUSSSSSHIII!” Sooyoung slurs and shouts. “DUN LET THE MAN HOLD YA DOWNNNN! YOU… YOU SOOOO COOL AN’ NICEEEE… AN’ YOU DESERB… A FINE, ASSSS WOMAN!”

“Okaaaaay… That’s enough, Sooyoung,” Taeyeon sighs as she puts Sooyoung’s arm over her shoulder. Turning to the taxi driver, she bows apologetically. “Thank you for getting us home safely. And sorry about my friend… She’s quite drunk right now.”

“Understandable. I’ve had worse in my taxi, so I actually consider your friend mild,” he laughs. “Have a good night, ladies.”

“YOOUUUU TOOOOO!” Sooyoung waves crazily as the taxi drives away.

No one would expect Kim Taeyeon to be strong with her small frame, but after having to carrying Sooyoung several times after a night at the local bar, Taeyeon is sure her strength can almost rival their friend, Im Yoona.

Taeyeon lets Sooyoung collapse onto their bed and lets out another sigh. “Geez Sooyoung… This is becoming a habit.”

“Taeeee! I’m hoooooot!” Sooyoung complains. “Do somethiiiiiing!”

“What am I supposed to do about it? Aish, why are you so needy and whiney when you’re drunk?”

“Taeeee! Can I sleep ?!”

Taeyeon cringes. “Please don’t.”

“But I’m hoooot!” the taller woman complains again.

“How about I get you some ice water?” Taeyeon suggests. “That should cool you down.”

Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon, looking dazed, but nods with a big, goofy grin. Taeyeon heads to the kitchen and prepares a glass of ice water for her friend, but when she returns to the bedroom, Sooyoung is already asleep, snoring loudly.

“You’re unbelievable, Choi Sooyoung,” Taeyeon mutters. She eventually joins the drunk woman after changing clothes and slips into the space next to her. “Goodnight, you pabo.”

Sometime in the middle of the night, Taeyeon suddenly wakes up when Sooyoung grabs her in her sleep. She could feel Sooyoung rest her chin on top on her head, mumbling in her sleep.

“Mmmm… Taeyeon-aaah… I like… marshmallows…”

Taeyeon giggles at Sooyoung’s nonsense. This pabo.

She suddenly feels something wet pooling on top of her head.

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! ARE YOU DROOLING ON MY HEAD?! YAH! WAKE UP!”

The only response the poor woman gets is Sooyoung humming contently in her sleep.

~~~

A/N: Wow... a lot of you subscribed to the pond o___o You guys must be crazy xD haha jk! But seriously, I can't believe you guys like my crappy one-shots.

Anyway, this was an AU SooTae and yay for drunk!Sooyoung!

Thanks for the subscribes and comments guys and I'll see you guys next time xD

-Writer Wooper