Apology [SooKrys]

Wooper's Pond of Nonsensical Drabbles & Short Stories

Krystal never meant for it to happen.

She never would want anything horrible to happen to her.

To Sooyoung.

 

She had an argument with Sooyoung earlier in the evening over something petty. She honestly can't remember what it was anymore. But the petty matter caused annoyance that escalated to anger, anger rising inside of her. Krystal remembered a lot of yelling, a lot of profanity-infused screaming, from both parties. She coudn't remember who started after what happened later that night.

Krystal remembered she eventually got fed up with Sooyoung that she stormed out from their apartment, face flushed with anger, Sooyoung quickly darting after her just as angry. They argued in the elevator and in the lobby when they exited the elevator. Krystal stormed out in a rush, trying to block out Sooyoung's voice from her ears.

But suddenly, Sooyoung's screams turned desperate, fear etched into her voice all of a sudden. Krystal didn't understand then, but she kept on walking, ignoring her. 

It was then bright lights approached her in slow motion in her mind, like in a movie, and suddenly Krystal was caught like a deer in headlights. She was frozen, scared stiff in a milisecond. She thought it was the end until Sooyoung used all her strength to push her out of harm's way and take the impact herself. After looking back up, Krystal screamed Sooyoung's name when she saw the limp body of her girlfriend on the road, immediately rushing to her side. She vaguely remembered the driver of the vehicle apologizing profusely while calling an ambulance, but she remained concerned about what Sooyoung just did for her. Once the ambulance finally came to take Sooyoung to the hospital, everything else was a blur.

 

Now in Sooyoung's hospital room sitting right next to the unconscious Sooyoung,  Krystal is so thankful the bedridden woman is okay, but the guilt is clawing at her from the inside. She's been crying since it's happened, but Krystal doesn't feel like she's cried enough to make up for what has happened, she hasn't shed enough tears to show how sorry she is for being the cause of Sooyoung's current state.

Krystal takes Sooyoung's hand and rests it against her face, squeezing her eyes shut as more tears flow out. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so.... so... sorry..."

She continues to whisper these words until exhaustion finally weighs down on her and she falls asleep by her girlfriend.

 

 

When Sooyoung finally wakes up, it's 4:16am. Her mind is reeling, trying to recall what happened, An instant flash of memories fill her mind, and she lets out a sigh. Her body aches like crazy. Her eyes glance down to her girlfriend who is sleeping by her side, her hand grasped by the younger. Sooyoung knows from the swollen eyes and from her expression as she sleeps that Krystal feels guilty for what happened. Sooyoung smiles softly and slips her hand out from Krystals and begins to gently the younger girl's head.

"It's alright, Krystal... I forgive you..."

~~~

A/N: I literally wrote this today in class when I should have been taking notes. Oops. 

Uh. I'm also sorry... for my disappearance. But I'm back! Sort of...

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this random angst and I'll see you all later!

-Writer Wooper