Final

Confession of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Seo kept sobbing on her husband's embrace. Seeing her daughter lying lifelessly, her pale skin and lips. Mrs. Seo took her daughter's hand on her grip and gave it a light squeeze. "Joohyun, my daughter.." she shed her tears, while Mr Seo can do nothing but rubbing his wife's back.

Sehun sat outside with Lu Han, none of them dare to break the silence. Lu Han's eyes were heavy, Sehun was too afraid to see his Joohyun. He was afraid to breakdown whenever he saw her pale face.

The silence remains until they heard Seohyun's mom shouted. They were rushing towards Seohyun, and they looked so happy seeing her index finger moved. A doctor came on time and examined her. Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, she saw everything was blurry. She blinked her eyes and see everything clearly.

"Umma, appa." she said weakly, struggling to find her voice. Her parents suddenly teary up, so did Lu Han and Sehun. Seohyun narrowed her eyes, the two guys in front of her seemed unfamiliar, she can't find any clue about them. "Appa, who are they?" she asked weakly.

Their happiness disappeared, Seohyun lost her memory.

"I did not know this would happen." the doctor said as his eyes scanned an envelope "She remembers everyone except us, doc." Sehun tried not to yell, but he was totally pissed off. "I am sorry." the doctor shook his head.

Sehun POV

Joohyun won't remember me, nor Lu Han hyung or Krystal. I don't know why but there was no way except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter