Silent Treatment

Confession of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

Lu Han walked to his locker, he couldn't stop smiling as he reminisced the last night's incident. The moment when he felt his heart could implode at any time, struggling to say those words toward the girl that he loved so much. The joy when she nodded in disagreement, shyly, telling him she felt the same way. Finally they got to be together.

A slight blush upon the image of him kissing her soft lips appeared on his head. That feeling when he felt her lips brushed against his. The butterflies when he closed his eyes, the happiness that he had never feel before. So this is how exactly falling in love feel.

He hummed a song as he opened his locker and took some book. But suddenly a sheet of paper inside his locker caught his attention. He took the paper and read it carefully.

"Han, from now on you don't have to walk me home. I joined a journalism club which means I need to stay longer at school. Don't worry, you know if Sehun joined that club also, right? Congrats by the way - Joo"

Lu Han narrowed his eyes, no matter how busy Seohyun was, she could always spare her time to talk to him about this thing. And since when Seohyun rather to walk home with Sehun? Something must be wrong, he thought to himself.

"Good morning, Han oppa." a young girl tapped his arm. He smiled upon he heard that angelic yet warm voice - the voice of a lovely girlfriend of his. "Morning baby girl. You look so pretty today." he said as he caressed his girlfriend's hair.

Krystal playfully hit his left arm "Ah, don't compliment me too much." Lu Han giggled "I'm just stating the fact," he cupped Krystal's cheek. "That you are beautiful."

The couple continued their lovey-dovey, not realized there was a pair of eyes staring at them with teary eyes. Seohyun pretended she did not see anything, she bit her lower lip as she walked away. How could Lu Han did not even bother to talk to her after she sent that letter? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter