When friendship changed

Confession of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Since that day, Lu Han started to spend his time together with Krystal. Whenever Seohyun asked him to hang out, he would always insisted to bring Krystal together. This made Seohyun somewhat irritated, well, who doesn't?

Seohyun sighed, she puffed her cheeks. There we go, even Lu Han and Krystal enjoyed their own world at library, leaving Seohyun and Sehun alone. Seohyun tried to ignore them, she forced herself to focus with her book.

"I don't know but Krystal's existence is irritating." Sehun murmured as he focused on his book, but he couldn't take off his eyes from the happy couple which was two desks away from them. "What do you mean?" Seohyun replied, trying not to look so obvious. "Oh c'mon since that girl exist, we rarely spend time together. As if they are couple already." Sehun still staring at Lu Han and Krystal.

Seohyun forced a giggle "If Han is happy, why not?" she felt a slight ache on her chest, but she ignored it. "Joohyun-ah, I know that you liked him for so long. Why won't you just fight for him?" Sehun said with a slight of irritated tone. Seohyun smiled and started to reminisce her memories with Lu Han. "Sehun-ah, I'm not selfish, I prefer to see the one that I love happy than forcing my stupid feelings. I want him to be happy, that's all I want. Anyway Krystal is a good and pretty girl, no wonder why Han likes her."

Sehun shook his head "Aish, whatever. I won't understand you two no matter what." he focused on his book, looking so irritated by his bestfriend. One is too insensitive and the other is too coward. Seohyun couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter