Farewell?

Confession of a Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

Seohyun opened her eyes slowly, the white ceiling and strong medical smell greeted her. She struggled to wake up, she needed to concentrate to see everything clearly. "Ah." she massaged her temple, that pain approached her again.

She found a familiar guy beside her, sleeping on a chair right beside her bed peacefully. He mumbled something and groaned, then stretched his arms. He rubbed his eyes as he saw the awaken Seohyun. "Oh, you're awake?" he said in sleepy tone.

"Sehun-ah, how long have been it is since I passed out?" Seohyun asked. Sehun scratched his hair, "Since two days ago." he said as he raised one of his eyebrow. "Oh, thanks." Seohyun said while looking down, she felt a little guilty for Sehun. "I'll tell the doctor that you've gain your consciousness."

Sehun walked to the door but Seohyun's voice stopped him. "Sehun-ah." she said with a slight of worried tone. Sehun turned back. "What could possibly happen to me until I passed out? You must happen to talk with the doctor about it right?"

Sehun became thoughtful for a while, he shouldn't let her know about this. "You're just tired. Don't worry and just rest well okay?" Sehun faked a smile and went to see the doctor.

Sehun sighed and lean his back when he entered the lift, slowly a tear walking down his cheek. It can't be.

Flashback

"The cancer cell has spreaded on this side. This maybe look small but it's dangerous. A small surgery would save her, and luckily we have stop it just for a while." a doctor pointed to a brain picture. "What could possibly happen to her if we're too late, she may not unable to be saved. You're lucky kid. We're able to save her. But the chance is too low, around 55%." the doctor continued.

"Is there a way to save her without surgery?" Sehun felt his lips trembling. "Chemotheraphy. But it takes age." the doctor said.

Sehun sat on a bench outside the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter